“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10391 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW does it HELP the middle-class... You haven't an answer for that.
HOW does taxing the RICH HELP the middle-class?
Was it supposed to?..lol. I didn't know it was supposed to help the middle class.

Your beating the stuffing out of your imaginary straw man.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10392 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Proved my point... Mindless and sad. Keep it up
I'm glad that you think so, you look foolish with every reply..lol.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10393 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it supposed to?..lol. I didn't know it was supposed to help the middle class.
Your beating the stuffing out of your imaginary straw man.
No straw man... Just a serious question. If Obama is for helping the middle-class why does he do NOTHING to help them? The middle-class has struggle for 4 years and now he got elected again and NOTHING? How does raising taxes on the rich help the middle-class?

Is your leftist brain so little you can't answer a simple question?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10394 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad that you think so, you look foolish with every reply..lol.
Again more proof. Anything else?
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10395 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again more proof. Anything else?
It is one of those who has never seen an episode of FOX news! It just listens to liars like chris matthews, the one who pees himself every time he sees oblamer!
Now... just how pathetic and pitiful is that??? LMAO Liberals???

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10396 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who? The middle-class? They got nothing in this deal... You're reaching
Your complaining that the we have to go from 4.2% back to the regular Social Security tax rate of 6.2%? Big whoopp, neither party was interested in keeping that one. Also, you guys have been complaining that the 4.2% rate has been draining the Social Security fund, now you want to complain that it wasn't renewed?..ROFLMAO. I think you just like to complain..lol.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10397 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>No straw man... Just a serious question. If Obama is for helping the middle-class why does he do NOTHING to help them? The middle-class has struggle for 4 years and now he got elected again and NOTHING? How does raising taxes on the rich help the middle-class?
Is your leftist brain so little you can't answer a simple question?
The federal income tax rates are the same for the middle class, did they increase like they did for the over $400,000 crowd?

Keep whipping that straw man..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10398 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your complaining that the we have to go from 4.2% back to the regular Social Security tax rate of 6.2%? Big whoopp, neither party was interested in keeping that one. Also, you guys have been complaining that the 4.2% rate has been draining the Social Security fund, now you want to complain that it wasn't renewed?..ROFLMAO. I think you just like to complain..lol.
I am not complaining about anything, I am asking you a simple question. If Obama is for helping the middle-class Americans, why didn’t he give the middle-class tax cuts? AGAIN, how does raising taxes on Americans who earn $400k+ help middle-class families?

You keep trying to distract from this question. Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10399 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
The federal income tax rates are the same for the middle class, did they increase like they did for the over $400,000 crowd?
Keep whipping that straw man..lol.
“The federal income tax rates are the same for the middle class, did they increase” EXACTLY... Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class...

“like they did the over $400,000 crowd?” HOW does this help middle-class American families?

“Keep whipping that straw man..lol.” keep ignoring the question ignoramus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10400 Jan 3, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe the government is the solution on the eve of the fiscal cliff. Mindless. Taxing rich does nothing.
It was the government that made the mess.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10401 Jan 3, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the government that made the mess.
Exactly! Yet you elect and support an administration that makes UNCONSTITUTIONAL law like OBAMACARE and raise taxes for many Americans without cutting spending. Logical?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10402 Jan 3, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“The federal income tax rates are the same for the middle class, did they increase” EXACTLY... Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class...
“like they did the over $400,000 crowd?” HOW does this help middle-class American families?
“Keep whipping that straw man..lol.” keep ignoring the question ignoramus.
I'll try to explain this again. If it doesn't work this time I might have to drag out the construction paper, glue sticks and crayons so you can understand it better..lol.

Some of the goals of the fiscal cliff negotiations for Obama were:
1: Keep the current tax rates for the Middle class.
2: Keep the payroll tax holiday in place for all taxpayers.
3: Raise the tax rates on the rich.

On Goal #1, Goal met. By not raising taxes on the middle class this goal was accomplished.

On Goal #2, Goal not met. Obama did want to keep this as is but both parties were not interested in keeping this one. I agree with Congress on this one. The payday tax holiday was a temp relief for working folks, not a permanent one.

On Goal #3, Goal met. Tax rates were raised on the Rich and this goal was accomplished.

Now I'm asking you, where did anyone ever say that taxes on the middle class would be lowered more than what already they were? The goal was to keep tax rates on the middle class as is and not raised. That is what Obama and Congress did. This is doing something for the middle class. Not "Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class..." like you have been crowing about the last few days. They did something, they kept the rates from being raised on the Middle class.

Also, who claimed that raising taxes on the rich would some how benefit the middle class? I don't recall anything being said like this by anyone. This obviously is a product of your imagination, much like someone saying taxes on the middle class would be lowered in this deal..lol.

Do you need a broom to sweep up all that straw?..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10403 Jan 3, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to explain this again. If it doesn't work this time I might have to drag out the construction paper, glue sticks and crayons so you can understand it better..lol.
Some of the goals of the fiscal cliff negotiations for Obama were:
1: Keep the current tax rates for the Middle class.
2: Keep the payroll tax holiday in place for all taxpayers.
3: Raise the tax rates on the rich.
On Goal #1, Goal met. By not raising taxes on the middle class this goal was accomplished.
On Goal #2, Goal not met. Obama did want to keep this as is but both parties were not interested in keeping this one. I agree with Congress on this one. The payday tax holiday was a temp relief for working folks, not a permanent one.
On Goal #3, Goal met. Tax rates were raised on the Rich and this goal was accomplished.
Now I'm asking you, where did anyone ever say that taxes on the middle class would be lowered more than what already they were? The goal was to keep tax rates on the middle class as is and not raised. That is what Obama and Congress did. This is doing something for the middle class. Not "Obama and congress did NOTHING for the middle-class..." like you have been crowing about the last few days. They did something, they kept the rates from being raised on the Middle class.
Also, who claimed that raising taxes on the rich would some how benefit the middle class? I don't recall anything being said like this by anyone. This obviously is a product of your imagination, much like someone saying taxes on the middle class would be lowered in this deal..lol.
Do you need a broom to sweep up all that straw?..lol.
If obama fights for the Middle-Class why were these the goals?

“Now I'm asking you, where did anyone ever say that taxes on the middle class would be lowered more than what already they were?” The fact is Obama promised he wouldn’t rase taxes on the middle-class yet he did with OBAMACARE, and in 4 plus years of his presidency he’s done nothing but keep the rate the same for the “struggling middle-class”. Even based on your own admission, he has done NOTHING to help the middle-class.

“Also, who claimed that raising taxes on the rich would some how benefit the middle class?” You said,“Goal #3, Goal met. Tax rates were raised on the Rich and this goal was accomplished.” Why? What was the purpose? If it wasn’t to help the middle-class who was it intended to help?

These are honest legitimate questions which you can’t answer, except with the ignorant,“Do you need a broom to sweep up all that straw?..lol.” What it must be like to not be able to think for yourself.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10404 Jan 3, 2013
Tell me you don't honestly believe every action by the President and Congress is solely for the benefit of the Middle Class? If you do you need to put down the pipe..lol.

Your questions have been answered, you just don't like the answers. Obama ran on raising the tax rates for the wealthy and keeping the same tax rates for the rest. I'd say that is a promise fulfilled.

BTW, taxes are raised to raise revenue. Maybe you should have paid more attention in civics class..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10405 Jan 3, 2013
District9 wrote:
Tell me you don't honestly believe every action by the President and Congress is solely for the benefit of the Middle Class? If you do you need to put down the pipe..lol.

Your questions have been answered, you just don't like the answers. Obama ran on raising the tax rates for the wealthy and keeping the same tax rates for the rest. I'd say that is a promise fulfilled.

BTW, taxes are raised to raise revenue. Maybe you should have paid more attention in civics class..lol.
I believe the job of the president and congress is to protect my liberties. Obviously, that's not this administrations motive.

You have not answered the questions but that isn't surprising. Small minded liberals can't think for themselves and can't answer direct questions.

The president promised more than four years ago not to raise taxes on middle-class and he did with OBAMACARE.

Btw taxes raised DOES NOT raise revenue. Ask gore.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10406 Jan 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Yet you elect and support an administration that makes UNCONSTITUTIONAL law like OBAMACARE and raise taxes for many Americans without cutting spending. Logical?
Obamacare was found CONSTITUTIONAL in our highest court. Did your bubble protect you from that news?

Do you think babies denied healthcare for profits is better?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10407 Jan 4, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the job of the president and congress is to protect my liberties. Obviously, that's not this administrations motive.
You have not answered the questions but that isn't surprising. Small minded liberals can't think for themselves and can't answer direct questions.
The president promised more than four years ago not to raise taxes on middle-class and he did with OBAMACARE.
Btw taxes raised DOES NOT raise revenue. Ask gore.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness

How do you "pursuit happiness" digging for food in a trash can?

How do you "pursuit happiness" when insurance denies medical treatment to your down syndrome child driving your whole family to living on the streets?
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#10408 Jan 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare was found CONSTITUTIONAL in our highest court. Did your bubble protect you from that news?
Do you think babies denied healthcare for profits is better?
Do you have any idea what the word "corrupted" means???

Or how about... fascist?
Fascist:
1. Someone who believes in a totalitarian state rule by a supreme leader (dictator) who controls everything possible and treats people harshly -- to gain the leader's own success

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#10409 Jan 4, 2013
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness
How do you "pursuit happiness" digging for food in a trash can?
How do you "pursuit happiness" when insurance denies medical treatment to your down syndrome child driving your whole family to living on the streets?
Hey mental case!
That would be "pursue happiness". LMAO

Does this make you a fascist pig?

fascist pigs:
A person, or group of persons (leftist liberals) who via the coercive power of government, force their opinions and beliefs on others in ways that are illogical, unfair and most often harmful. Its generally used towards Right-Winged politicians or cops; generally because of the way the left-wing smear their enemies. Generally, the left-wingers do the same thing, get into office and make laws that hurt and oppress and usually they claim that anyone who points this out is racist or a fascist pig.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
momomomom

Springfield, MA

#10410 Jan 4, 2013
so dont here to much from ya liberals about obama raising taxes on almost everyone lolololollol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min In Your Opinion 16,170
last post wins! (Feb '11) 18 min Winner 25,073
annette marion delusions "marry off world alien... 2 hr PSYCO ANNETTE 1
Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... 10 hr Sneaky Pete 8
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! Wed D derek 534
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Tue Non _cents 4,261
Police: Martino allegedly punched wife in face ... (Dec '13) Mar 2 Chilly 4
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance