The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10371 Dec 31, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't ANYBODY who can tell you what will happen to ANYONE at ANYTIME you phuqing murder in the first degree supporter!!!
And does any of your stupid left wing lying sites say that maybe some of these MURDERED babies could have come up with the alternative fuel you phuqing idiots are so desperately looking for???
Or how about the cure for AIDS or cancer??? You phuqing murder in the first degree supporting POS!!!
Are these sites the same ones that wrongly predicted that we 'WOULD' run out of oil by now??? The same ones who in the 1970's said that we 'ARE' heading for an ice age???
You stupid phuqing lemming liberal asshole!!!
WELL??????????
I'm waiting for an answer!!!
You fear mongering liberal!
You liberals? You are exactly everything that you claim to hate!
You are the biggest bigoted liars to have ever graced the face of this Earth! No wonder you HATE your selves so much!!!

NOW ANSWER MY QUESTIONS... liberal!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10372 Dec 31, 2012
Answers aren't what the left can do... They are motivated by emotion, which is irrational and lack reason. Answers would require thought which they can't do because their emotion is too overwhelming for them to use their brain. Liberalism is dominate but will die because it's UNSUSTAINABLE.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10373 Jan 1, 2013
Motivated by emotion huh?..lol. That is how Fox News has you all snookered. They get you all ticked off to the point your yelling in agreement at the tv.

Its like your watching WWE. Its only entertainment but you clueless folks can't see it..lol.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10374 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
Motivated by emotion huh?..lol. That is how Fox News has you all snookered. They get you all ticked off to the point your yelling in agreement at the tv.
Its like your watching WWE. Its only entertainment but you clueless folks can't see it..lol.
You got one thing correct!
The rich party? It is the biggest liars of them all!
==========
Democrats enjoy being stealth party of the rich.
http://timesleader.com/stories/Democrats-enjo...

But in Roll Callís list of the richest members of congress we find that the top ten is stuffed mostly with fatcat Democrats. Only three Republicans made the top ten richest list.
http://www.rightwingnews.com/democrats/top-te...

Democrats Wealthiest in Congress: 7 Out Of 10 Wealthiest Members Of Congress For 2010 & 2011 Are Democrats.
http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/09/08/democ...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10375 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
Thanks for making my pointÖ In addition the left likes to demonize who they donít agree with and help empower the government to FORCE people to do what they FEEL is best IE Food stamps, welfare, school lunch programs, and OBAMACARE. Liberty means nothing to you, and forcing others to take up your causes instead of doing it yourself, makes you a weak do nothing. Sad but true.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10376 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
No tax cuts for middle-class AmericansÖ Obama didnít fight for the middle-class! Why donít you explain how raising taxes on rich Americans helps middle-class Americans?

I know you canít, but it would be fun to see you try.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10377 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my pointÖ In addition the left likes to demonize who they donít agree with and help empower the government to FORCE people to do what they FEEL is best IE Food stamps, welfare, school lunch programs, and OBAMACARE. Liberty means nothing to you, and forcing others to take up your causes instead of doing it yourself, makes you a weak do nothing. Sad but true.
Demonize...pleeeaasse..lol. The right wingers are the pro's at demonizing and pointing the finger at the other guy and then claim they are being unfairly criticised when folks like me point it out. One hour of Fox News and you can see who is doing the demonizing..lol.

Go cry me a river.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10378 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No tax cuts for middle-class AmericansÖ Obama didnít fight for the middle-class! Why donít you explain how raising taxes on rich Americans helps middle-class Americans?
What do you consider to be the middle class? If your talking about the the payday tax expiring, I'm all for it. I'm also all for raising the amount of wages that the Social Security tax can be applied to. Its a little over 110K and then you don't have to pay any more Social Security taxes on your income. We need to raise that limit.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10379 Jan 2, 2013
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You got one thing correct!
The rich party? It is the biggest liars of them all!
==========

Useless drivel deleted.
Relax there Skippy. Your all outta whack on my avatar. The Republicans were holding out for the rich. They stand up for them more than they do anyone else.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10380 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure helped my 401K today..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10381 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to what it was worth in 2007? Probably not.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10382 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you consider to be the middle class? If your talking about the the payday tax expiring, I'm all for it. I'm also all for raising the amount of wages that the Social Security tax can be applied to. Its a little over 110K and then you don't have to pay any more Social Security taxes on your income. We need to raise that limit.
LOL... And 2 minutes of msnbc shows all one needs to know about the liberal left.

At least Fox has the liberal side presented.

these are facts you cant dispute.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10383 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny how I called you out on how you can't explain tax hikes for the rich.

Again thanks for proving my points, little guy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10384 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax there Skippy. Your all outta whack on my avatar. The Republicans were holding out for the rich. They stand up for them more than they do anyone else.
$400K and above are all rich right? If they were holding out for the rich why the deal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10385 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text> $400K and above are all rich right? If they were holding out for the rich why the deal?
They started listening to the people.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10386 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So funny how I called you out on how you can't explain tax hikes for the rich.
Again thanks for proving my points, little guy.
You called me out..ROFLMAO!!

The tax hikes for the rich didn't hurt the middle class.

“The (R)ich Party Lies!”

Location hidden

#10387 Jan 2, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... And 2 minutes of msnbc shows all one needs to know about the liberal left.
At least Fox has the liberal side presented.
these are facts you cant dispute.
When Megan is doing the news and making all those facial expressions there is someone sitting next to her with a rebuttal from the left..yea,,right..lol.

Hey I just disputed your so called facts..lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10388 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
They started listening to the people.
Who? The middle-class? They got nothing in this deal... You're reaching

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10389 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
You called me out..ROFLMAO!!
The tax hikes for the rich didn't hurt the middle class.
HOW does it HELP the middle-class... You haven't an answer for that.

HOW does taxing the RICH HELP the middle-class?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10390 Jan 2, 2013
District9 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Megan is doing the news and making all those facial expressions there is someone sitting next to her with a rebuttal from the left..yea,,right..lol.
Hey I just disputed your so called facts..lol.
Proved my point... Mindless and sad. Keep it up

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 min Frankie Rizzo 1,439
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min Reverend Alan 17,469
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) 18 hr Ravenite Coffee 33
News Colorado commission examining health-care costs... Wed Elise Gingerich 1
News Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... Tue Archie Bunker 9
noiram annette marion license plate involved i... Mar 24 ANNETTE CRIMINAL 1
106.7 kbpi is the worst morning show ever! Mar 23 lol 540
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]