“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10350 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly? lol... How do you know it's wisdom?
Because if you ate pork in that age you would have parasites laying eggs in your brain.

Hmmm,you eat much under cooked pork? Ya better have brain checked.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10351 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
As all as there are people (like you) that fall for the lies of the rich man the government will keep taking away from the ones that can least afford it and continue to add former middle class people to the list of those that can least afford it.
<quoted text>
Your a broken record. My retirement comes out first then uncle Sam takes his cut.
<quoted text>
WOW, they don't live tax free. They don't pay federal income tax is all they pay every other tax we pay. Kinda stupid to have them pay federal income tax while getting money from feds to be able to eat.
“As all as there are people (like you) that fall for the lies of the rich man the government will keep taking away from the ones that can least afford it and continue to add former middle class people to the list of those that can least afford it.” You mean like the 47%?

“Your a broken record. My retirement comes out first then uncle Sam takes his cut.” Really? You mean all year you pay nothing until you file? You are very rare. How do you skirt around the payroll tax?

“WOW, they don't live tax free. They don't pay federal income tax is all they pay every other tax we pay. Kinda stupid to have them pay federal income tax while getting money from feds to be able to eat.” They live FEDERAL INCOME TAX FREE and in most cases receive money in addition… So, clarify… This makes sense how? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to? Do you contend a revenue problem or not?

Judged:

13

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10352 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you ate pork in that age you would have parasites laying eggs in your brain.
Hmmm,you eat much under cooked pork? Ya better have brain checked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =fn0mMs3_nkIXX
“Because if you ate pork in that age you would have parasites laying eggs in your brain.

Hmmm,you eat much under cooked pork? Ya better have brain checked.” You learned this from religion? God? You know wisdom comes from treligion?

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10353 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“As all as there are people (like you) that fall for the lies of the rich man the government will keep taking away from the ones that can least afford it and continue to add former middle class people to the list of those that can least afford it.” You mean like the 47%?
“Your a broken record. My retirement comes out first then uncle Sam takes his cut.” Really? You mean all year you pay nothing until you file? You are very rare. How do you skirt around the payroll tax?
“WOW, they don't live tax free. They don't pay federal income tax is all they pay every other tax we pay. Kinda stupid to have them pay federal income tax while getting money from feds to be able to eat.” They live FEDERAL INCOME TAX FREE and in most cases receive money in addition… So, clarify… This makes sense how? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to? Do you contend a revenue problem or not?
The way toe copy and paste my replies makes it hard to answer. Can't you figure out how to use quotes to make it easy to follow your replies?

My retirement comes out of each paycheck first then Uncle Sam takes his cut as federal taxes, social security tax and state tax.

How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10354 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
The way toe copy and paste my replies makes it hard to answer. Can't you figure out how to use quotes to make it easy to follow your replies?
My retirement comes out of each paycheck first then Uncle Sam takes his cut as federal taxes, social security tax and state tax.
How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?
“My retirement comes out of each paycheck first then Uncle Sam takes his cut as federal taxes, social security tax and state tax.” Your retirement is taxed when you start to use it pal…So don’t act as though it’s your money…lol. And if you’re one of the 53% who actually pays why is it “fair” for the 47% to NOT pay federal taxes?

“How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?” AGAIN how is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to? Do you contend a revenue problem or not?

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10355 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Because if you ate pork in that age you would have parasites laying eggs in your brain.
Hmmm,you eat much under cooked pork? Ya better have brain checked.” You learned this from religion? God? You know wisdom comes from treligion?
Can't say I learned it from religion but someone way back when noticed people that eat pork die. It was science that told us why.

With knowledge comes wisdom and with wisdom comes understanding with religion comes flying planes into buildings or bombing/killing abortion doctors.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10356 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“My retirement comes out of each paycheck first then Uncle Sam takes his cut as federal taxes, social security tax and state tax.” Your retirement is taxed when you start to use it pal…So don’t act as though it’s your money…lol. And if you’re one of the 53% who actually pays why is it “fair” for the 47% to NOT pay federal taxes?
“How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?” AGAIN how is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to? Do you contend a revenue problem or not?
You won't answer any questions. I'm done with you.

Happy new year.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10357 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say I learned it from religion but someone way back when noticed people that eat pork die. It was science that told us why.
With knowledge comes wisdom and with wisdom comes understanding with religion comes flying planes into buildings or bombing/killing abortion doctors.
“Can't say I learned it from religion but someone way back when noticed people that eat pork die. It was science that told us why.” Science tells us why people die from raw pork? When did science first record this?

“With knowledge comes wisdom and with wisdom comes understanding with religion comes flying planes into buildings or bombing/killing abortion doctors.”

With knowledge comes wisdom and with wisdom comes understanding of what? You are being very generic… Are you claiming all religions are murderous? That’s a HUGE claim… Especially when you are pointing to very few instances.

Judged:

14

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10358 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't answer any questions. I'm done with you.
Happy new year.
“You won't answer any questions. I'm done with you.“
Excuse me, but you didn’t answer ONE of my questions and you expect a courtesy you didn’t even offer? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to? Do you contend a revenue problem or not?

When you answer that I’ll answer your pitiful distraction of a question

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10359 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't answer any questions. I'm done with you.
Happy new year.
I decided to answer your question first then you can answer mine that I originally posed that you refused to answer…

“How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?.” It’s fair, because their stockholders pay them to grow their profits, and they do it. They are productive. Quit buying their products or services and maybe you would be better off and they would be less rich. OR you could work the ungodly 80-100 hours a week to achieve those earning like they do… In either case why do you feel the government is the one entitled to their PRODUCTIVE earnings? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to?

Judged:

13

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
tunabowl

Anonymous Proxy

#10360 Dec 31, 2012
I think they're all crooks.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10361 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I decided to answer your question first then you can answer mine that I originally posed that you refused to answer…
“How is it fair that the rich paychecks have grown by 475 percent to your growing 3% fair?.” It’s fair, because their stockholders pay them to grow their profits, and they do it. They are productive. Quit buying their products or services and maybe you would be better off and they would be less rich. OR you could work the ungodly 80-100 hours a week to achieve those earning like they do… In either case why do you feel the government is the one entitled to their PRODUCTIVE earnings? How is it “FAIR” that 53% of Americans pay income tax and 47% don’t have to?
So profits are all that matter. Lets just let a 100 million Americans starve to death or die of easily cured illness all so a few rich stockholders can make bank and hind the money overseas to sit in a bank.

80 hours a week @$6.25 is not much!!! Shooting rich people is the way it's going to go soon. Wait and see.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10362 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text> with religion comes flying planes into buildings or bombing/killing abortion doctors.
But you have no problem with murdering the most innocent of innocent???
You truly are one pathetic and sick POS!!!

Pathetic and sick POS? That is the perfect definition of you lefty POS's

Judged:

11

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10363 Dec 31, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
But you have no problem with murdering the most innocent of innocent???
You truly are one pathetic and sick POS!!!
Pathetic and sick POS? That is the perfect definition of you lefty POS's
AAAHHHH a sock puppet.

Yeah it's better to let them be born and stave to death or gown up without an education and start pumping out babies of them own when they reach 13 years old. More they pump out bigger welfare checks get.

GREAT PLAN. NOT!!!
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10364 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
AAAHHHH a sock puppet.
Yeah it's better to let them be born and stave to death or gown up without an education and start pumping out babies of them own when they reach 13 years old. More they pump out bigger welfare checks get.
GREAT PLAN. NOT!!!
Ooohhh!!! So now you can predict! And you know that all these murdered innocent babies would have gone through all of these delusional lies you just posted???

You are a real murder in the first degree supporting freak!!!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10365 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
So profits are all that matter. Lets just let a 100 million Americans starve to death or die of easily cured illness all so a few rich stockholders can make bank and hind the money overseas to sit in a bank.
80 hours a week @$6.25 is not much!!! Shooting rich people is the way it's going to go soon. Wait and see.
“So profits are all that matter. Lets just let a 100 million Americans starve to death or die of easily cured illness all so a few rich stockholders can make bank and hind the money overseas to sit in a bank.” Who do you think stock holders are? Where does your retirement get pulled and placed in? A Mattress? Profits= sustainability. Without profits there is NO re-investment, no growth and companies die... Retirement funds dwindle to nothing and you’re taxed less because your retirement is only worth what you put in 20 years ago. You’re nothing shot of a small liberal mind who’s understanding is that of a gnat.

“80 hours a week @$6.25 is not much!!!” Who earning $6.25 an hour works 80 hours a week? NO ONE.

“Shooting rich people is the way it's going to go soon. Wait and see.” Nice. full of jealousy and hate... sad.

Judged:

13

12

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10366 Dec 31, 2012
Don't answer my questions. They might make you have to think.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10367 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
Don't answer my questions. They might make you have to think.
I have answered more than once.

It boils do to this.

Some see those "47%ers" as free loaders some see them as young adults trying to start a life on there own.Elderly working full time or part time to help pay there rising expenses on a fixed income or Military families one over seas the other stuck here a single mother living on E3 wages.

Sure there are those taking advantage of the system and if there was a way to fix the system without the elderly, young families,and our military families paying the cost great.

HOW? By taking away from those in need? IMO that's fuked up.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10368 Dec 31, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooohhh!!! So now you can predict! And you know that all these murdered innocent babies would have gone through all of these delusional lies you just posted???
You are a real murder in the first degree supporting freak!!!
There loads of studies to back me up.

http://aclu-wa.org/blog/teen-pregnancy-discri...

http://www.fsc.yorku.ca/york/rsheese/psyc1010...

http://www.thenationalcampaign.org/resources/...

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10369 Dec 31, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>I have answered more than once.

It boils do to this.

Some see those "47%ers" as free loaders some see them as young adults trying to start a life on there own.Elderly working full time or part time to help pay there rising expenses on a fixed income or Military families one over seas the other stuck here a single mother living on E3 wages.

Sure there are those taking advantage of the system and if there was a way to fix the system without the elderly, young families,and our military families paying the cost great.

HOW? By taking away from those in need? IMO that's fuked up.
And you believe the government is the solution on the eve of the fiscal cliff. Mindless. Taxing rich does nothing.

Judged:

16

16

15

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 min Frankie Rizzo 17,646
Online Slut 48 min tippytiptip 3
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Respect71 1,555
Suspended by eBay? Grassroots effort at Former ... 5 hr Jeffrey Wolf 1
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Thu Ravenite Coffee 33
News Colorado commission examining health-care costs... Wed Elise Gingerich 1
News Denver police fatally shoot teen girl suspect; ... Mar 24 Archie Bunker 9
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]