“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10330 Dec 29, 2012
...Hence also do I advocate training in arms for those who believe in the method of violence. I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honor than that she should in a cowardly manner become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor.- M.K. Gandhi, The Doctrine of the Sword.

http://www.naturalnews.com/038372_gandhi_nonv...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10331 Dec 29, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
...Hence also do I advocate training in arms for those who believe in the method of violence. I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honor than that she should in a cowardly manner become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor.- M.K. Gandhi, The Doctrine of the Sword.
http://www.naturalnews.com/038372_gandhi_nonv...
Forgot the but part...

but I believe that non-violence is infinitely superior to violence, forgiveness is more manly than punishment.

For anyone that would like to read the whole thing it can be found here:
http://www.gandhi-manibhavan.org/activities/c...

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#10332 Dec 29, 2012
Ghandi was a strong Second Amendment proponent:

"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446

http://www.naturalnews.com/038484_Gandhi_quot...

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10333 Dec 29, 2012
Among the many misdeeds of the British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest. If we want the Arms Act to be repealed, if we want to learn the use of arms, here is a golden opportunity. If the middle classes render voluntary help to Government in the hour of its trial, distrust will disappear, and the ban on possessing arms will be withdrawn.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10334 Dec 29, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That liberal is waiting on you to explain how billions sitting overseas (tax free)in bank accounts of a very limited few helps the middle-class,the unemployed? Under Employed? America as a whole?
Who are you speaking of specifically? Earnings are ALWAYS taxed... Why do you feel to government is entitled to an American's earning first and we can go from there?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10335 Dec 29, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That liberal is waiting on you to explain how billions sitting overseas (tax free)in bank accounts of a very limited few helps the middle-class,the unemployed? Under Employed? America as a whole?
Why don't you explain why the government is entitled to an American's earnings, and we can go from there.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10336 Dec 29, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot the but part...
but I believe that non-violence is infinitely superior to violence, forgiveness is more manly than punishment.
For anyone that would like to read the whole thing it can be found here:
http://www.gandhi-manibhavan.org/activities/c...
Wow you been reading the Bible?

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10337 Dec 30, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you speaking of specifically?
Do it matter? I believe you already know.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Earnings are ALWAYS taxed...
Your that naive?
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel to government is entitled to an American's earning first and we can go from there?
I don't. It is the fact that the rich are using there wealth to make laws that favor them over the rest. IE. raise taxes on poor and middle class to give another tax break to billionaires.

1%ers pay up 475% in 30 years middle class wages up 3% same time span.

Huge tax breaks on a new super store to drive many small business out of business while new super store employees get food stamps and free medicaid that you and I pay for.
Why are you happy to pay there bills while they make millions.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10338 Dec 30, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you been reading the Bible?
Not the Bible. A far older religions.The sacred texts of the Hindu religion called the Vedas.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10339 Dec 30, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you explain why the government is entitled to an American's earnings, and we can go from there.
\

I have repeatably. You can't understand from inside your bubble world.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10340 Dec 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do it matter? I believe you already know.
<quoted text>
Your that naive?
<quoted text>
I don't. It is the fact that the rich are using there wealth to make laws that favor them over the rest. IE. raise taxes on poor and middle class to give another tax break to billionaires.
1%ers pay up 475% in 30 years middle class wages up 3% same time span.
Huge tax breaks on a new super store to drive many small business out of business while new super store employees get food stamps and free medicaid that you and I pay for.
Why are you happy to pay there bills while they make millions.
“Do it matter? I believe you already know.” It DO MATTER.... It’s your claim.

“Your that naive?” Back up your claim.... The only American’s that DON’T pay income tax are the lower earning 47%... This is FACT and you and the left claim “fair” What a joke.

“I don't. It is the fact that the rich are using there wealth to make laws that favor them over the rest. IE. raise taxes on poor and middle class to give another tax break to billionaires.” Wealthy congressman! good point.

“1%ers pay up 475% in 30 years middle class wages up 3% same time span.” Fair?

“Huge tax breaks on a new super store to drive many small business out of business while new super store employees get food stamps and free medicaid that you and I pay for.
Why are you happy to pay there bills while they make millions.” I’m cut so cut food stmps and Medicaid and OBAMACARE which is a very large tax hike...

Talk about a bubble.

Level 6

Location hidden

#10341 Dec 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the Bible. A far older religions.The sacred texts of the Hindu religion called the Vedas.
LOL... Because it's older it must be correct right? what science backs up their scriptures?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10342 Dec 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>\
I have repeatably. You can't understand from inside your bubble world.
So you admit the government is entitled to your earnings before you are? good to know.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10343 Dec 30, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit the government is entitled to your earnings before you are? good to know.
Never said that but if your family could not make ends meet I would not vote to take food from your table by cutting off your food stamps.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10344 Dec 30, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Because it's older it must be correct right? what science backs up their scriptures?
Don't know where you got that. Belief in any god is silly IMO but there is some great wisdom in ancient religious text. None of them do well as science books.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10345 Dec 30, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
“Do it matter? I believe you already know.” It DO MATTER.... It’s your claim.
“Your that naive?” Back up your claim.... The only American’s that DON’T pay income tax are the lower earning 47%... This is FACT and you and the left claim “fair” What a joke.
If ya got millions hiding overseas from the tax man that money is making money tax free!!!

If you rent a tax free exemption status as Mitt Romney did going years without paying taxes while making millions a year your NOT paying taxes.

Mitt Romney "rented" Mormon Church's tax exempt status to avoid paying taxes for fifteen years. It looks like SOME people owe Harry Reid an apology.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2012/1...

Level 6

Location hidden

#10346 Dec 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said that but if your family could not make ends meet I would not vote to take food from your table by cutting off your food stamps.
Why? Government’s the answer?

Level 6

Location hidden

#10347 Dec 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know where you got that. Belief in any god is silly IMO but there is some great wisdom in ancient religious text. None of them do well as science books.
Silly? lol... How do you know it's wisdom?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#10348 Dec 30, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
If ya got millions hiding overseas from the tax man that money is making money tax free!!!
If you rent a tax free exemption status as Mitt Romney did going years without paying taxes while making millions a year your NOT paying taxes.
Mitt Romney "rented" Mormon Church's tax exempt status to avoid paying taxes for fifteen years. It looks like SOME people owe Harry Reid an apology.
http://theimmoralminority.blogspot.com/2012/1...
It’s all legal... If government wouldn’t make it so it wouldn’t be an issue.
Do your earning belong to the government first? What about the 47% who live tax free?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Location hidden

#10349 Dec 31, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s all legal... If government wouldn’t make it so it wouldn’t be an issue.
As all as there are people (like you) that fall for the lies of the rich man the government will keep taking away from the ones that can least afford it and continue to add former middle class people to the list of those that can least afford it.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your earning belong to the government first?
Your a broken record. My retirement comes out first then uncle Sam takes his cut.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the 47% who live tax free?
WOW, they don't live tax free. They don't pay federal income tax is all they pay every other tax we pay. Kinda stupid to have them pay federal income tax while getting money from feds to be able to eat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 24 min NorCal Native 718
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 58 min NoahLovesU 8,813
Apex fun run a scam? 9 hr NewHorizon 81
last post wins! (Feb '11) 15 hr mossy seaman 24,939
Points in the Game (Jul '11) Fri painter bob 1,325
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Jan 29 mossy seaman 44
word association game time (Jan '11) Jan 29 mossy seaman 136
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:52 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:52PM
Report: Texans D-line coach Bill Kollar to join Gary Kubiak in Denver
NBC Sports 3:16 AM
Report: Broncos reach out to Wade Phillips with defensive coordinator needed
NBC Sports 4:09 AM
Bears add two more assistants
Bleacher Report 6:03 AM
Is Balance of Power Shifting in AFC West?
Bleacher Report 7:42 AM
Kubiak the Right Coach, with or Without Peyton