Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10291 Dec 21, 2012
The republicans have failed our country like they never in history have before

Boehner has been marginalized and the entire republican party has been marginalized by 50 some in the republican house, when they voted against the fiscal cliff bill proposed by John Boehner and by doing so showed the republicans are not capable of governing our country in any fashion.

This folks will be the death of the republican party and we can all thank the Tea Party Radical Obstructionists that are so use to obstructing they are now obstruction their own leadership

Every single Americans taxes will go up, the Federal Government will not be able to operate. Millions of retired folks who some of which depend on Social Security may not see a check in the coming months

If the republicans come back after Christmas break and let this happen, in 2014 we will see a Democratic House Senate and President all of the republicans own doing

Mark my words

This is history repeating itself as this country witnessed in the 1800's the "Whig" party disappeared into oblivion at their own doing

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10292 Dec 21, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"America doctors do 350 billion in unneeded testing ever year to defend against being sued. That alone would pay for healthcare for all Americans." Do the math... not even close or relevant to my question.
If president obama fights so hard for the middle-class American why isn't he cutting their taxes?
AND
AGAIN I will ask how does it benefit middle-class Americans too raise taxes on wealthy wage earners?
Middle class taxes lower now then when Obama took office.

Wealthy paid more that money is again out and being passed around not sitting in a bank overseas.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10293 Dec 21, 2012
Busty Miss Returns wrote:
Hey, Karl, have a wonderful holiday and a fantastic life.
It's time I return to the real world. Frankly, why you waste your time in this place is beyond comprehension.
Have you ever read a more ignorant and imbecilic statement from a professional topix troll???
This is proof positive that those like this thing called Busted Missed are not mentally stable... at all!
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10295 Dec 22, 2012
Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I don't make up multiple usernames and troll multiple forums in an effort to get all the attention I can.
Sniper, many are aware of all the names you use to post here. Your writing style is used in all of them and you only out yourself.
If anyone needs mental help from a professional it is you. Perhaps all your socks can then be merged together and you will be a whole person again.
It's nice to know you missed me!
Hey stupi troll! I have two computers and you cannot share the same moniker on two different computers!!! Duuuhhh!
Now please show us all little minded troll, where I have in any way tried to disguise that I have two computers and two different monikers because of that!
You can't little minded troll! So take your stupid insinuations and stuff them up your childish fat @$$! You lying dop[e troll!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10297 Dec 22, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
The republicans have failed our country like they never in history have before

Boehner has been marginalized and the entire republican party has been marginalized by 50 some in the republican house, when they voted against the fiscal cliff bill proposed by John Boehner and by doing so showed the republicans are not capable of governing our country in any fashion.

This folks will be the death of the republican party and we can all thank the Tea Party Radical Obstructionists that are so use to obstructing they are now obstruction their own leadership

Every single Americans taxes will go up, the Federal Government will not be able to operate. Millions of retired folks who some of which depend on Social Security may not see a check in the coming months

If the republicans come back after Christmas break and let this happen, in 2014 we will see a Democratic House Senate and President all of the republicans own doing

Mark my words

This is history repeating itself as this country witnessed in the 1800's the "Whig" party disappeared into oblivion at their own doing
They are marked.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10298 Dec 22, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>Middle class taxes lower now then when Obama took office.

Wealthy paid more that money is again out and being passed around not sitting in a bank overseas.
Lol. Ignorant and clueless.
The Infantile left Winged

Redding, CA

#10299 Dec 22, 2012
Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to get help for that anger of yours.
Either that or stop taking those nasty drugs you take. They are messing with you.
I'm still not fat, not a troll, not a liar. I don't do dope. Life is too good to use drugs.
Why don't you just leave me alone and then I won't have to bother with you.
What an angry creature you are, infanttroll.
Sorry delusional and pathological liar!
But, this is you... 100% you!

Troll
1a.
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument.

1b.
A person who, on a message forum of some type, attacks and flames other members of the forum for any of a number of reasons such as rank, previous disagreements, sex, status, ect.
A troll usually flames threads without staying on topic, unlike a "Flamer" who flames a thread because he/she disagrees with the content of the thread.

1c.
A member of an internet forum who continually harangues and harasses others. Someone with nothing worthwhile to add to a certain conversation, but rather continually threadjacks or changes the subject, as well as thinks every member of the forum is talking about them and only them. Trolls often go by multiple names to circumvent getting banned.
==========
End of story... no more need be said!
The Infantile left Winged

Weed, CA

#10301 Dec 22, 2012
Busty Miss Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly obsessed with yourself. You should get help.
Just because you want what you post to be true, it is so far away from the truth it's amazing.
I had/have one name I use. No more than one.
You are the one who insists on communicating with me and in a very hateful, insecure manner.
End of your nonsense....
Oooohhhh Kaaayyyeee... pathological liar!

So prove me wrong!
Go back and post any link of your posts, that have in any way been anything other than attacks on others on here!
Good luck!!! LMAO

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10303 Dec 22, 2012
I will be leaving Topix for approx. 4 months

I will be traveling to the beautiful Country of Barbados on a business venture

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy and prosperous New Year

Do not worry yourselves when I return I will update everyone on all the latest LIES the right wing has conjured up during my absence. I'm sure there will be plenty as they back peddle their way out of the fiscal cliff fiasco THEY CREATED and continue to FAIL to resolve

THE RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN LIARS, TEA PARTY EXTREMIST RADICALS will destroy America unless the Average citizen does not put a stop to their destructive, self indulgent, despicable, disgraceful, LACK of REPRESENTATION

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10304 Dec 22, 2012
CORRECTION

THE RIGHT WING REPUBLICAN LIARS, TEA PARTY EXTREMIST RADICALS will destroy America unless the Average citizen *PUTS* a stop to their destructive, self indulgent, despicable, disgraceful, LACK of REPRESENTATION

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10306 Dec 22, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Ignorant and clueless.
Yeah, but I still have hope for ya. Admitting it is the hard part.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10307 Dec 22, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, but I still have hope for ya. Admitting it is the hard part.
Not even cleaver... But can't expect much from a leftist socialist, when the government thinks for you.

Judged:

10

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10308 Dec 22, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even cleaver... But can't expect much from a leftist socialist, when the government thinks for you.
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,859...
Busty Miss Returns

Denver, CO

#10309 Dec 23, 2012
Very interesting...

http://news.yahoo.com/mitts-son-says-never-wa...

Mitt didn't want to be the president, according to his son.

Tagg Romney states he wanted to punch President Obama at the debate.

Is this what is called 'damage control'?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10310 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
Lol. Easy to do when the liberals do the study. They think racism runs rabid when they are the one who propitiate the issue. Merry Christmas!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10311 Dec 23, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Easy to do when the liberals do the study. They think racism runs rabid when they are the one who propitiate the issue. Merry Christmas!
It is my hope that republicans like yourself continue to live in your bubble.

Romney got his ass handed to him yet right up to the end Republicans KNEW Romney would win. Can't fix stupid.
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

#10312 Dec 23, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my hope that republicans like yourself continue to live in your bubble.
Romney got his ass handed to him yet right up to the end Republicans KNEW Romney would win. Can't fix stupid.
You got that right! It's very obvious that 'we' can't fix stupid... now that the worst President in the history of the USA got reelected!!!
But then again only 22% of the population voted, so there is still a chance that we can recover from this lull in common sense and wisdom here in this USA!

Judged:

11

10

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10313 Dec 23, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! It's very obvious that 'we' can't fix stupid... now that the worst President in the history of the USA got reelected!!!
But then again only 22% of the population voted, so there is still a chance that we can recover from this lull in common sense and wisdom here in this USA!
Enjoy your bubble world. I hope you are still in your bubble come 2016. Turn the TV to Fox news and burn the remote.

Do you believe in a literal young earth bible as well? 58% of Republicans are young earth creationists in a bubble.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10314 Dec 24, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is my hope that republicans like yourself continue to live in your bubble.
Romney got his ass handed to him yet right up to the end Republicans KNEW Romney would win. Can't fix stupid.
LOLÖ Iím not republicanÖ Lefist, progressive, liberals have NEVER lived outside their bubble and will always fail because their ideals are by NATURE unsustainable. Itís just sad you take inocents down with you.
Canít fix what doesnít work.
Merry Christmas!

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#10315 Dec 24, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOLÖ Iím not republicanÖ Lefist, progressive, liberals have NEVER lived outside their bubble and will always fail because their ideals are by NATURE unsustainable. Itís just sad you take inocents down with you.
Canít fix what doesnít work.
Merry Christmas!
I'm not a liberal. I am a registered republican. Most of my life I voted republican. I broke out of my bubble and you can too.

The liberal polls called the last election spot on the conservative polls blew the outcome of last election. Romney only wrote a victory speech Obama wrote two speeches both a victory and a Concession speech.
Tell me again who was living in a bubble.

Economy always does better under democrats

GOP Leaders Remind Voters the Economy Does Better Under Democrats
http://crooksandliars.com/jon-perr/gop-econom...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 3 hr Izzy-_- 3,428
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Respect71 47,997
Opiates 13 hr Sven_210-303 3
News Nude man in high heels causes lockdown (Apr '07) 15 hr andet1987 31
last post wins! (Feb '11) 23 hr -Prince- 26,287
Poll Why do Blonde Guys not like Ashley? (Dec '11) Sun Izzy-_- 57
jokes (Feb '11) Apr 20 Ricky F 918

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages