|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we in the 7 county metro Denver area do pay RTD taxes on every purchase we make. But the Buss and light rail have NEVER been "free" to the homeless or ANYBODY.
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the book "Chicken Little" the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
According to the country's top economists the economy in the United States is projected to bounce back strong by 2014 and be fully back on track pre-Bush 43 era by 2015
www.taxpolicycenter.com
Your link took me to a bunch of lists of a bunch people advertising tax help. I already have an accountant. Do you have a link to a credible economist? If you do I'll go find one that says the opposite. If you look at the facts it's pretty obvious that barring a miracle we aren't going to be in good shape in 2015.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
Norespect71, I finally realized your methodology.
You believe everything you post to be the truth.
You believe everything others post, which does not fit into your version of the world, is a lie.
No wonder you keep insisting others never answer your questions. As their answers don't fit into your version of the world, you call them liars.
Yep, republicans are the liars.
Um... No. You never answered a question, so how would I know what your answers are?
You're reaching
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is denying your opinion… Post away…
“The conservatives are miffed as they bogarted cell phones, food stamps and welfare for so long they aren't willing to share them now.” You said this right? Is this opinion or fact? How do I know, because you sure sound like you’re stating it as a fact.
“Equality and rights are for all. Not just those who believe the world needs to remain in the 18th Century.” Your stating as if conservatives don’t believe in equal rights and this is fact…
Is this your opinion? Because you have also copied and pasted others statements.
But I even asked you to clarify by giving an example and instead of stating it’s your opinion you call me a liar…
The above are recorded facts… You are denied nothing but my guess (you can clarify if I’m wrong) You are a liberal who is motivated by feelings and you post whatever your feelings tell you.
Your rights are MORE intact than ever… Keep posting.
You have all sorts of misconceptions about other people.

You only prove my point that you believe your opinion is the truth and the opinions of others are lies.

I've posted multiple times that I am not a liberal or a conservative or a democrat or a republican.

You, as a conservative, are motivated by hate, indifference and selfishness. No proof required on my part as it is the truth!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... No. You never answered a question, so how would I know what your answers are?
You're reaching
Yes, I have. I've answered all sorts of questions. You just didn't like the answers.

You're stretching your version of the truth to the max.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "republicans aren't liars"are you speaking of?
More proof you read what suits you.

How trite of you.

Read the title of the thread.

It might just wake you up.
sociopathic Liberals

Orland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
We are in the Denver Forum. We are NOT in the California forum. If you wish to discuss the issues involving California, go find their forum, stupid!
I am never stupid. You are stupid on a minute by minute basis.
(like I give a crap about your worthless opinion anyway...lol)
So... I prove you as the pathological liar that you are! And you spin it off on some stupid "this is not my state" rant??? ROTFLMAO
You are one true spun, dizzy dope. LMAO
Again dizzy one, your stupid spin? Just like a liberal... it didn't work! LMAO

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
You have all sorts of misconceptions about other people.
You only prove my point that you believe your opinion is the truth and the opinions of others are lies.
I've posted multiple times that I am not a liberal or a conservative or a democrat or a republican.
You, as a conservative, are motivated by hate, indifference and selfishness. No proof required on my part as it is the truth!
So you have evidence that “as a conservative, are motivated by hate, indifference and selfishness.” or is that your opinion, in which case I will ask what specifically I have done to give you that impression?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I have. I've answered all sorts of questions. You just didn't like the answers.
You're stretching your version of the truth to the max.
You have never once answered a question I asked you. Sorry.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof you read what suits you.
How trite of you.
Read the title of the thread.
It might just wake you up.
Playing games like this and childish... I will provide proof that a republican does or doesn’t lie when you are specific.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Sniper/Scooter is so obvious....lol
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have never once answered a question I asked you. Sorry.
Prove it!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Good news for Country loving GOOD Americans

The only factor more vital to the Tea Party’s success than Fox News is the financial backing of Charles and David Koch and the billionaire brothers are pulling their deep pocketed funding to the Tea Party movement. In an interview with Forbes, Charles Koch claimed that the brothers will spend the next year financing the fight against corporate welfare, something the Tea Party has never cared about after all corporations are people.

Fox News has dumped two of it's most extreme right wing pundits (Karl Rove, Dick Morris) the billionaire financiers (Koch Brothers) have abandoned the Tea Party movement leaves them left out to dry.

For more facts on the DEATH of the Tea Party movement go to:
http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-7...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

TEA party (Taxed Enough Already) activists should review the history of the IRS schedules. The income tax is lower than it’s been since the 1950&#8242;s. Lower than it was under Reagan (who raised taxes 11 times during his two term). Lower than under either Bush. Lower than under Ford or the guy he replaced, Nixon.

Federal spending under President Obama is lower than under Bush. In fact, the growth in federal spending under Obama and Clinton has been far lower than it was under every Republican president since Reagan.

So instead of mindlessly whining about imaginary problems, how about you come up with some…….solutions to real problems?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it!
I Asked you “Respect71 wrote: Wow... You're so full of hate you can hardly speak... You said Government was for ALL Americans... Show how that's so.
"Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school? You do know the Indian who greeted the pilgrims when they first landed was a Christian... I'm sure you have a great deal of distain for that fact as well. It's sad you hate people who aren't like you isn't it?” Your replay:“I state facts and you imply I am full of hate. Wrong, 71.

You state nonsense and everyone is expected to just agree with you. Not going to happen, 71.

Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.

You are dismissed!” NOT one answer to “You said Government was for ALL Americans... Show how that's so.” Nor to “Who told you this? Public school?”

I asked again:“Respect71 wrote: These are your words, "Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school?“Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.” There are billions of Christians in America, and your statement is kind and compassionate? Regardless, government SHOULD be for ALL people (including Christians) but you have yet to show anything the government has done that is.
Again… Fact.” And you rely,“Check your history.” NOT and answer to any of the direct questions.

I again asked:“Go ahead and answer then:
"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!
Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?” You stated “Check the history of how you treated other posters who don't go along with your version of how America should operate.” Again not one answer to any one of my questions…

Now I will agree that you post after a pose a question to you… But it’s like asking a kindergartner,“What color is the sky” and she answers,“I have lettuce in my lunch box.”
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I Asked you “Respect71 wrote: Wow... You're so full of hate you can hardly speak... You said Government was for ALL Americans... Show how that's so.
"Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school? You do know the Indian who greeted the pilgrims when they first landed was a Christian... I'm sure you have a great deal of distain for that fact as well. It's sad you hate people who aren't like you isn't it?” Your replay:“I state facts and you imply I am full of hate. Wrong, 71.
You state nonsense and everyone is expected to just agree with you. Not going to happen, 71.
Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.
You are dismissed!” NOT one answer to “You said Government was for ALL Americans... Show how that's so.” Nor to “Who told you this? Public school?”
I asked again:“Respect71 wrote: These are your words, "Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school?“Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.” There are billions of Christians in America, and your statement is kind and compassionate? Regardless, government SHOULD be for ALL people (including Christians) but you have yet to show anything the government has done that is.
Again… Fact.” And you rely,“Check your history.” NOT and answer to any of the direct questions.
I again asked:“Go ahead and answer then:
"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!
Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?” You stated “Check the history of how you treated other posters who don't go along with your version of how America should operate.” Again not one answer to any one of my questions…
Now I will agree that you post after a pose a question to you… But it’s like asking a kindergartner,“What color is the sky” and she answers,“I have lettuce in my lunch box.”
Everything I stated was and remains the truth.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I stated was and remains the truth.
But no answers... The kindergartner’s truth was “I have lettuce in my lunch box.” But not an answer to the question posed.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text> Yes we in the 7 county metro Denver area do pay RTD taxes on every purchase we make. But the Buss and light rail have NEVER been "free" to the homeless or ANYBODY.
<quoted text>
Have you ever read the book "Chicken Little" the sky is falling, the sky is falling.
According to the country's top economists the economy in the United States is projected to bounce back strong by 2014 and be fully back on track pre-Bush 43 era by 2015
www.taxpolicycenter.com
15 signs that the economy is in serious trouble..........

How can the mainstream media claim that the U.S. economy is “improving” when it is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that the middle class is being absolutely eviscerated? According to numbers that were just released, the number of Americans on food stamps rose by more than 600,000 in a single month to an all-time record high of 47.7 million. Youth unemployment in the U.S. is at a post-World War II high and large companies have announced the elimination of more than 100,000 jobs since Barack Obama won the election. Consumer debt just hit a new record high and the federal government is accumulating debt at a much faster pace than it was at this time last year. So where is the evidence that the economy is getting better?

Read the rest of the article for details on the 15 reasons
http://etfdailynews.com/2012/12/10/15-signs-t...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
15 signs that the economy is in serious trouble..........
How can the mainstream media claim that the U.S. economy is “improving” when it is painfully obvious to anyone with a brain that the middle class is being absolutely eviscerated? According to numbers that were just released, the number of Americans on food stamps rose by more than 600,000 in a single month to an all-time record high of 47.7 million. Youth unemployment in the U.S. is at a post-World War II high and large companies have announced the elimination of more than 100,000 jobs since Barack Obama won the election. Consumer debt just hit a new record high and the federal government is accumulating debt at a much faster pace than it was at this time last year. So where is the evidence that the economy is getting better?
Read the rest of the article for details on the 15 reasons
http://etfdailynews.com/2012/12/10/15-signs-t...
Like I have said for years....

Invest NOW in precious metals (Gold, Silver etc...)
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Karl, I recently sold off some gold and silver no one in the family wanted.

I must say my savings account is very happy right now.

Now I need to decide what to do with the $$$....reinvest, let it grow or ?

So many options. Life is good!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

LOL

I need to make socks so I can rate just like the other socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••