Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10001 Dec 9, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean, PBS and NPR (take from everyone and value so little), the national endowment for the arts, National Forests, EPA ( a very expensive bureaucracy that does so little for any citizen) Social Security (a politically high jacked retirement system that is unsustainable), Medicare and Medicaid (both headed for bankruptcy because of political effects), or government owned charities like welfare, food stamps, and school lunch programs? Obamacare, that forces Americans to pay for abortions and birth control whether they want to or not, or owning a car company for 3 years?
“I have clearly demonstrated the United States is NOT operate with a Socialistic economic system as there are NO company's or corporations in the country that are operated by the Government” is clearly a lie. Sorry it's you who makes false claims.
The Government subsidizes NPR and PBS to the tune of 0.03% of their annual budgets they are not for profit organizations, hardly government run and operated corporation's. The Forest Service and the EPA are Governmental agencies NOT for profit Corporations.

What is your alternative to Social Security that has worked for over 75 years and is SOLVENT. And Medicare/Medicaid that has worked for almost 50 years. The Affordable Care Act is NOT a Government ran and operated corporation, deemed by the SCOTUS to be constitutional.

So again pull your head out of the tea party handbook for dummys and tell us what are your alternatives?

And do not say private enterprise as it was tried and failed hence what we have now that works fine. And furthermore NOT SOCIALISM we have beaten that dead horse tea party talking point to death and as I demonstrated clearly the U.S.A. does not operate under a Socialistic economic system.
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#10002 Dec 9, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that describes you to the max.
Which kindergartner gave you that response? LMAO Liberals???

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10003 Dec 9, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Loonies:
Baby killing, whale saving, homosexually brainwashed, give‘em all ketchup, socialist that hate what our forefathers died for, hate what our country stands for and panders to anybody that will give them or their cause a vote. They use tactics that categorize anyone who does not agree with them or even simply questions them as hateful or extremist.
The topic of this thread is Republicans the Party of LIARS...

If you wish to enlighten us on your better attributes please start your own thread.....(and watch it die off quickly)
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#10004 Dec 9, 2012
liberal douchebag:
A Democrat, social parasite, or self-described 'progressive' who feels more comfortable having others do their thinking for them. The vast majority of positions espoused by liberal douchebags are merely re-repeatings of things heard from other, more vociferous liberal douchebags. Liberal douchebags are incapable of logical thinking. There are only three requirements for being a liberal douchebag:

1. You must be superior to all others (and you must incessantly announce your perceived intelligence to the point where everyone knows you are actually a liberal douchebag, i.e. "Liberals are smarter because of the direct ingestion of same-sex genitalia."

2. You must not have any ACTUAL accomplishments in life. Anyone who has actually accomplished anything in life would have nothing to do with a liberal douchebag social parasite.

3. You MUST be untalented AND hateful to become a liberal douchebag.
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#10007 Dec 9, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma.
Besides you being a pure juvenile moron!

You are a member of the...
Liberal Hate Culture:
The paranoid, pro government and anti liberty leftist hate culture which regards conservatives or anyone who loves America, God and their nation as bad. The far Left evil liberal hate culture do their bidding in order to make America look bad in favor of the Leftist anti American/Christian perspectives.

The liberal hate culture works to besiege and destroy the traditions which made America great such as hard work, less government, the belief in the Church and God, the Armed Forces Fighting Spirit which made America and continues to keep America safe, good public schools and proper moral upbringing of boys and girls.

They use the liberal media to cast these anti American and anti family evil deeds. These sick individuals were responsible for the destruction of the Morales in America via the 1950s - 1960s. They help usher in lesbianism and gay life styles, more rights for convicted felons, hate of the Bible, the American court system, hate of the American military, increase racist output from minority racial groups, increase of porn, the destruction of the public school and the job market with anti God socialist/atheist agenda.
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#10010 Dec 9, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
You know all this so well. Perhaps if you obtained help from a mental health professional you would be able to exist in the real world.
Either that or stop plagiarizing the words of others. It could get you in all sorts of trouble, Scooter/Sniper.
You and your posts?
Worthless and weak! LMAO But that is liberalism... worthless and weak!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10013 Dec 9, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>The Government subsidizes NPR and PBS to the tune of 0.03% of their annual budgets they are not for profit organizations, hardly government run and operated corporation's. The Forest Service and the EPA are Governmental agencies NOT for profit Corporations.

What is your alternative to Social Security that has worked for over 75 years and is SOLVENT. And Medicare/Medicaid that has worked for almost 50 years. The Affordable Care Act is NOT a Government ran and operated corporation, deemed by the SCOTUS to be constitutional.

So again pull your head out of the tea party handbook for dummys and tell us what are your alternatives?

And do not say private enterprise as it was tried and failed hence what we have now that works fine. And furthermore NOT SOCIALISM we have beaten that dead horse tea party talking point to death and as I demonstrated clearly the U.S.A. does not operate under a Socialistic economic system.
Facts are what they are no matter how you spin it. Nice try socialist. You can't push if you tell the truth.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10014 Dec 9, 2012
Kawalski wrote:
<quoted text>Finally!!! This is the first civil post I can reply to since I joined this site.
Because I feel that there are certain programs that might overall do much more good under government control then private does not remotely mean that I am advocating a Socialist government. For instance:

I see mass transite as a good example. If busses, light rail, and other such things were socialized and run for free under tax money imagin the amount of energy we would save, pollution that would go down, rush hour traffic , and so many other things simply because people can move from poit A to point B without cost. This is off the top of my head and would need work but it is a good example of what I am saying.
Where you got the idea I am jealous of people with money is from yourself as I happen to be in fine shape. I might even get my tax's raised even though I am retired.
There is no such thing as a free lunch. Mass public transit is worse waste then Medicaid and Medicare.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#10015 Dec 9, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are but if you work on redemption you might be able to get right with your god before your end arrives.
There is no God, and when Conservatives fully realize this, liberals will be dealt with, as like in stores of old.
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#10016 Dec 9, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are but if you work on redemption you might be able to get right with your god before your end arrives.
Funny how you, a lame lunatic liberal believes that you are actually clever. When you are nothing but completely stupid and juvenile!
Enjoy your miserable lonely life loser! LOL
Good bye.

“We can totally see you coming”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10017 Dec 9, 2012
Obamacare to take more jobs and companies and flush them down the toilet.Obama now taxing your medical devices until you cant afford them on medicare.

More socialist warfare.

“This week, the Internal Revenue Service outlined which medical supplies and technologies will be subject to a tax. Now, everything from latex gloves to pacemakers will become more expensive and in some cases, more scarce,” Rep. Tom Price, R-Ga., said in a statement.“The tax on medical devices harms America’s ability to conduct the necessary research and development to maintain our global competitiveness, resulting in the loss of tens of thousands of jobs and fewer groundbreaking innovations in this field. With millions of Americans unemployed, this simply makes no sense.”

The Affordable Care Act imposed the 2.3 percent tax on medical devices with the goal of raising nearly $30 billion over the next decade.

Equipment makers, though, argue that the tax ends up being much higher than that since it’s on gross sales. One industry spokesman estimated earlier this year that the impact on actual earnings is more like 15 percent.

Already, some have warned that the tax will stifle growth. Indiana-based Cook Medical earlier this year announced it was scrapping plans to open five new plants because of the tax.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/08/de...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#10018 Dec 10, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you, a lame lunatic liberal believes that you are actually clever. When you are nothing but completely stupid and juvenile!
Enjoy your miserable lonely life loser! LOL
Good bye.
Good bye, you pitiful excuse for a human.

My life is and will remain fantastic.

LOL
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#10019 Dec 10, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>There is no God, and when Conservatives fully realize this, liberals will be dealt with, as like in stores of old.
LOL

Plagues?

Water which tastes of blood?

Flies?

If there is no god, why did you use a capital letter G?

If there is no god, there is also no satan.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10020 Dec 10, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts are what they are no matter how you spin it. Nice try socialist. You can't push if you tell the truth.
Obviously you cannot defend your position, as a credible defense does not exist.

I know it is hard to defend your right wing failed rhetoric but you are becoming like Sniper, are you guys getting your weed and meth from the same guy?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10021 Dec 10, 2012
The fact that American socialists deny who they are is sad, pitiful, and a lie.

Karl thinks health care should be a right. How? How is it a right without the government offering it as such? In order to instate healthcare as a right in ANY COUNTRY means it has to be imposed with socialism.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#10022 Dec 10, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
The fact that American socialists deny who they are is sad, pitiful, and a lie.
Karl thinks health care should be a right. How? How is it a right without the government offering it as such? In order to instate healthcare as a right in ANY COUNTRY means it has to be imposed with socialism.
How is the Affordable Care Act "socialism"?

There is NO corporation included in the ACA that is Government owned and operated....Therefore you LIE
The Infantile left Winged

Oroville, CA

#10023 Dec 10, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bye, you pitiful excuse for a human.
My life is and will remain fantastic.
LOL
You are exactly like that neighbors dog that just will not stop barking, nothing but irritating, senseless and mindless non stop barking, for and at nothing.
You poor,poor ignorant liberal dope, you continue to make yourself look more and more pitiful and stupid with every senseless and mindless bark!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#10024 Dec 10, 2012
The Infantile left Winged wrote:
<quoted text>
You are exactly like that neighbors dog that just will not stop barking, nothing but irritating, senseless and mindless non stop barking, for and at nothing.
You poor,poor ignorant liberal dope, you continue to make yourself look more and more pitiful and stupid with every senseless and mindless bark!
Still you, sugar cheeks.

You also are unable to keep your word. Apparently you've forgotten the good-bye you posted.

Your neighbor's dog wants you to stop sleeping in his dog house. His owner is tired of having the dog house steam cleaned to get your stench out of it.

LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10025 Dec 10, 2012
VisionXIIX wrote:
<quoted text>
How is the Affordable Care Act "socialism"?
There is NO corporation included in the ACA that is Government owned and operated....Therefore you LIE
You stated you think health care should be a “RIGHT” for ALL Americans… Therefore, YOU are a SOCIALIST, because the only way that can be provided as a "right" is through SOCIALISM. Therefore YOU lie.
sociopathic Liberals

Chico, CA

#10026 Dec 10, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated you think health care should be a “RIGHT” for ALL Americans… Therefore, YOU are a SOCIALIST, because the only way that can be provided as a "right" is through SOCIALISM. Therefore YOU lie.
Liberals are the epitome of pure envy!

Envy:
1. When you wish you had someones looks, talent, nice car and personality but you dont so you badmouth them to make yourself look better or them look worse. It's called leveling and practiced by those with low self esteem/insecurity.

2. When someone is so possessed by evil and jealousy they go to incredible lengths to see the envied person experience even an ounce of pain compared to what is their life. They are miserable inside so they try to make everyone else miserable too. They wish they were like you yet try to convince people how bad you are. They want people to dislike you because they are so jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 57 min Jake 22,872
Murderous White Cops 1 hr Rachel 13
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 4 hr NorCal Native 5,838
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 4 hr Chrissy 60
News Old evidence at new trial (May '06) 10 hr BigSis 1,115
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) Sat Hary Kall 169
last post wins! (Feb '11) Sat mr goodwrench 25,196
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages