Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9759 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want is the government to run the American way... By the Constitution... Obamas government is not... Again more fact which you choose to ignore... I know you would answer any of the questions... Just like Karl... Progressive liberals.
It's better than someone who constantly lives in the past.

You are so full of fury you should move out of the country.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9760 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
I state facts and you imply I am full of hate. Wrong, 71.
You state nonsense and everyone is expected to just agree with you. Not going to happen, 71.
Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.
You are dismissed!
These are your words, "Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school?“Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.” There are billions of Christians in America, and your statement is kind and compassionate? Regardless, government SHOULD be for ALL people (including Christians) but you have yet to show anything the government has done that is.
Again… Fact.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9761 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better than someone who constantly lives in the past.
You are so full of fury you should move out of the country.
Go ahead and answer then:

"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!
Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9762 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are your words, "Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school?“Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.” There are billions of Christians in America, and your statement is kind and compassionate? Regardless, government SHOULD be for ALL people (including Christians) but you have yet to show anything the government has done that is.
Again… Fact.
Check your history.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9763 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!
Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?
Check the history of how you treated other posters who don't go along with your version of how America should operate.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9764 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Check your history.
I think it's you who needs to check... sad

Level 6

Location hidden

#9765 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Check the history of how you treated other posters who don't go along with your version of how America should operate.
LOL...

You won't ever answer... Progressive liberals feel they are above answering questions from those with whom they disagree and hate.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9766 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...
You won't ever answer... Progressive liberals feel they are above answering questions from those with whom they disagree and hate.
Your last sentence is a big lie. No matter who answers your questions, you still state they do not answer them.

In other words, you are playing games. I'm not playing games when it comes to America.

You don't like it here, leave.

:)

Level 6

Location hidden

#9767 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last sentence is a big lie. No matter who answers your questions, you still state they do not answer them.
In other words, you are playing games. I'm not playing games when it comes to America.
LOL... I asked you direct questions and you haven't answered one, so who’s playing a game?
Go ahead and answer then… Let’s see if you’re right:

“Already Occupied”

Level 3

Since: Nov 11

Denver, CO

#9768 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually its just you we dont like here so,,leave.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9769 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... I asked you direct questions and you haven't answered one, so who’s playing a game?
Go ahead and answer then… Let’s see if you’re right:
You tried this nonsense on me, and others, before. If you have so much time on your hands, try charity work.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9770 Dec 3, 2012
Denver Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Actually its just you we dont like here so,,leave.
Sniper, quit trying to run topix. It does not belong to you.

I'm not leaving so go into a corner and cry your eyes out.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9771 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
You tried this nonsense on me, and others, before. If you have so much time on your hands, try charity work.
The truth hurts.
Sigh... So typical.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9772 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth hurts.
Sigh... So typical.
The truth only hurts you as your version is really, really odd.

LOL

So, did you always have this feeling you were being persecuted for being a christian, a republican or just yourself....lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#9774 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>The truth only hurts you as your version is really, really odd.

LOL

So, did you always have this feeling you were being persecuted for being a christian, a republican or just yourself....lol
You're only proving my points while you have no evidence of anything you're stating.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#9775 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniper, quit trying to run topix. It does not belong to you.
I'm not leaving so go into a corner and cry your eyes out.
huh ? That doesnt make cents,, Hey if you are trying to tell people to leave America then maybe you are in the wrong country. Want a hankie for those tears?

Level 6

Location hidden

#9778 Dec 4, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>LOL

Check your history.
My statement stand true.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9779 Dec 4, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement stand true.
Only because you've been brainwashed to believe you are right.

What about all those questions others have asked you and you failed to answer even one of them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#9780 Dec 4, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>Only because you've been brainwashed to believe you are right.

What about all those questions others have asked you and you failed to answer even one of them.
"Only because you've been brainwashed to believe you are right."

Lol. What evidence do you have to show this to be true?

I've answered many questions, which ones are you referring too? Are you Karl's sister? You and he both don't know the meaning of the word "dumb".
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9781 Dec 4, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Only because you've been brainwashed to believe you are right."
Lol. What evidence do you have to show this to be true?
I've answered many questions, which ones are you referring too? Are you Karl's sister? You and he both don't know the meaning of the word "dumb".
No, I am not Karl's sister. Even if I were, that isn't your business.

Are you sniper's girlfriend? Perhaps you are his alter ego. You could also be him.

Both Karl and I DO know the meaning of dumb.....

Respect71 = dumb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Brian_G 6,077
good strip clubs? 6 hr mmmm 1
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) 6 hr Paula 311
Legit pain n anxiety meds Thu Reyna lokita 2
Denver tar Thu Reyna lokita 4
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed Sniper II 24,872
Gay/Bi teens in/near Denver, Colorado Tue zombiegentelman 22
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:18 am PST

Bleacher Report12:18AM
How Ronnie Hillman Can Spark Broncos Offense Heading into Playoffs
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
Updated 2014 Analysis for Final Week of Season
NBC Sports 4:20 PM
John Fox wants Peyton Manning to return
Bleacher Report 8:11 PM
Breaking Down Chargers Game Plan vs. Chiefs