Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

FOX knews wrote:
<quoted text>
.Obama got the welfare vote..Not the patriot vote.
Amen brother!!!

==========
When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.

Benjamin Franklin.

Man are we in big trouble!!!

“Listen up !”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

If you want the Real story.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ifly4fun wrote:
Let's talk about Liars. in 2005 John McCain, and a couple others, introduced a bill that would have put limits on Fannie and Freddie. It was Senate Bill 190 in the109th and 110th congress. If this bill would have passed then the entire economical mess would never have happened. The Demotards said they would filibuster it if it went to the floor, so it was killed in Commitee. So Obama's blaming of bush was, in reality, a ruse to shift the blame from who it rightly belonged to. The Demoliars. Obama received $525,000 dollars in kick backs because of this. HE WAS THE LAWYER FIGHTING TO FORCE FANNIE AND FREDDIE TO GET THE THOUSANDS OF OTHERWISE UN-APPROVABLE, LOANS THROUGH. obama is the liar.
Absolutely correct.Obama was the attorney suing Americans before he became the president of Americans. I cant believe anyone would vote for him in the first place..Its all part of his plans and dumtards are falling for it for the promises of a few more years of handouts..Its sickening.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
I know this might be over Respect71"s head as he loathes the Baby Boomer generation but here it is anyway
When angry middle-class whites (Tea Partiers) gather together in political groups to “take back our country,” what they want to grab back is the white privilege they sense they've lost.
And guess what they HAVE....
Remember the song "The Times They Are A-Changin'"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
When this song came out you right wing nuts had no Idea it would be SOO true.....Only thing is NOT IN YOUR FAVOR.....HA
Perhaps it was a different world I was raised in but when I was young honesty and morality were to be respected.
That's all gone now. SO you, who are applauding the changes in the world, don't get to comfortable. The Creator will return soon to take it back!!
The Infantile left Winged

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely why Romney LOST
Karl Rove couldn't buy the Presidency and he damn near croaked!
Hopefully next time he will.....HA
How incredibly stupid you are..... HA!!!
Romney was not buying anyone's votes! But your oblamer bought all of his votes with not his money! But the tax payers money.....HA!

You are so stupid! You blow my mind......HA!

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
According to Watchblog.com :
States that voted for President Obama had 21 percent more college graduates than states that voted for Romney.
The states that ranked the lowest for high school and college graduates were all red states (predominately voted for Romney).
Eight out of 10 of the states that ranked the highest for high school college graduates were blue states (predominately voted for Obama). The number one state is Colorado
So this data goes to show the smarter and better educated one is the better chance they have voting correctly.
Gives new meaning to dumbed down republican....HA
Wow! Can’t let go of the past can you? Still don’t grasp the concept of amendment 12?
Obama is president so move forward. They still have to work with republicans to get anything done… They say they will… History says different.

You truly can’t think for yourself can you? You like the government doing it for you?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
I know this might be over Respect71"s head as he loathes the Baby Boomer generation but here it is anyway
When angry middle-class whites (Tea Partiers) gather together in political groups to “take back our country,” what they want to grab back is the white privilege they sense they've lost.
And guess what they HAVE....
Remember the song "The Times They Are A-Changin'"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
When this song came out you right wing nuts had no Idea it would be SOO true.....Only thing is NOT IN YOUR FAVOR.....HA
Liberty is what they speak of… And “Tea Partiers” consist of AMERICANS… I know that’s hard for an old, small minded man, like yourself to conceive, but when you advocate for MORE GOVERNMENT it automatically removes liberties. America’s "The Times They Are A-Changin'" but that doesn’t mean its better. Reasonable people THINK and understand this, liberals FEEL can are apposed to anything that makes them FEEL bad… Even if it’s the right thing to do.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely why Romney LOST
Karl Rove couldn't buy the Presidency and he damn near croaked!
Hopefully next time he will.....HA
LOL... Obama bought it instead.
Nice thing to say about a fellow American… You don’t have many friends, do you?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one that has promised death upon an entire generation of Americans....
Karl Rove is just a disgusting piece of filth that was never voted into office but controls the entire republican party with his FAT wallet and all his super pacs
You righties sold your soul many years ago and will never redeem yourselves....Good Patriotic Americans see you for what you are....
LIARS, HYPOCRITES, ELITIST BIGOTS......
Too OLD, Too WHITE, TO WIN.......
“You are the one that has promised death upon an entire generation of Americans....” I’m sorry but that is you because of your support for the legistlation.

“Karl Rove is just a disgusting piece of filth that was never voted into office but controls the entire republican party with his FAT wallet and all his super pacs” Just like Obama and how he out spent everyone and their dog to win this election, BUT I don’t wish him dead.

“You righties sold your soul many years ago and will never redeem yourselves....Good Patriotic Americans see you for what you are....” Now you’re blowing hot air but regardless, with the MASSIVE government you support our liberties are removed… That’s not ok.

“LIARS, HYPOCRITES, ELITIST BIGOTS......” That finger you got pointed has 3 on your hand aimed right back at you…

“Too OLD, Too WHITE, TO WIN.......” Racist

“Truth, Justice”

Since: Jun 12

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Obama Prepares to Jump the Cliff

By Chris Stirewalt
s President Obama willing to jump the “fiscal cliff,” as many of his supporters are hoping he will?

It depends on what your definition of “fiscal cliff” is.

The White House takes a limited view of the current budget and tax impasse, casting it as a short-term conflict over the automatic tax increases and spending cuts that are looming at the end of the year.

Defined that way, the president does seem willing to allow the across-the-board tax increases and spending cuts to kick in at the end of the year if House Republicans refuse to allow tax rates to go up for top earners.

Obama is treating the negotiations over tax rates and spending as a continuation of the debt-ceiling fight that created the automatic spending cuts in the first place.

Having won re-election and with current tax rates set to expire, Obama is looking to do a deal limited in scope to those issues. If Republicans would like to avoid automatic, long-term reductions in defense spending, Obama believes that the money should come from higher rates for top earners.

And if Republicans won’t agree, Obama is sending strong signals that he will let the hikes and cuts occur and then resume negotiations amid a deeper crisis.

This view casts Obama and House Speaker John Boehner as two bomb makers trying to diffuse an explosive device of their own creation. And if Boehner won’t agree to change the wiring, Obama seems content to let the thing blow and then cast the blame on the House GOP

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/28/ob...

Published November 28, 2012

FoxNews.com

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/28/ob...

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is completely up to the Republicans....
Obama was re-elected and he promised and the American people agreed with him to raise taxes on the top 2%
If the Republicans do not want to compromise then we will go off the so called "fiscal cliff"
The ball is in the Republicans hand and the American people are waiting and watching how they handle it....The Republicans jobs depend on it....That is if they want to be re-elected....
The Presidents doesn't!!!!!
So you don't really read the articles do you ? It says the opposite.Just like Ive been telling you all along.You take what obamma says and the truth is the opposite.
Obamma is going to have serious issues paying back Social Security and he cant put it off until he buries it. People that didn't have him figured out before are starting to see what he is doing. He needs to pay back SS before moving on to anything else.

Taxing the rich only makes the rich go away. Obamma needs to put some effort in to actually creating jobs and put his welfare army to work for their own money.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was re-elected and he promised and the American people agreed with him to raise taxes on the top 2%
If the Republicans do not want to compromise then we will go off the so called "fiscal cliff"
The ball is in the Republicans hand and the American people are waiting and watching how they handle it....The Republicans jobs depend on it....That is if they want to be re-elected....
Lets be clear. Obamma didn't win by a landslide by any means.

He barley won. And probably illegally at that.

And when you say the people voted for it you mean just barley over half of the voting public. Hardly "We the People" all included there Karl.

Obamma rallied lots of clueless first time voters and illegals.

Many more than half don't agree with obammas "Redistribution plans". Some people weren't smart enough to realize how important it was to vote.

They will suffer and think harder about it next time. Right ?

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right? You and your party won! You seriously think Americans are going to be fooled into your blame game another 4 years... Too funny.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I think the American people are going to hold the Republicans accountable and if they fail they GO
LOL... Fail. Like Obama failed... I that's right it was republicans, but wait they passed OBAMACARE without republicans... I don't think you think clearly... Or at all. The cliff will hurt all of us but it will hurt you and your party most of all.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The election is OVER
And you picked the loser.
You need to better inform yourself about what your leader is up to.
Unless you agree with more taxes on your kids.
You did say your kids had "careerers" and not just jobs didnt you ? Would thet mean they are making, oh lets say,,over 33,000 a year ?
Which would make their taxes go up to cover "Obamacare".{really every bodies are going up]
I think that's kinda funny when your own kids will get whacked to pay for the welfare redistribution crowd that you teamed up with to get obamma re elected.
You asked for it.Its coming.
lol.Ill be Right here.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many economists say if we do go off the so called "Fiscal cliff" it will be remedied in no time and it will only be a little blip in the economy....But it is up to the Republicans, we will see how they handle it...Like I said their political futures depend on it
But you might want to plan on not getting that earned income tax credit or the dependent child tax credit the Democrats fought so hard for you to have.
Like I said it is up to the Republicans....
LOL... A little blip like the last recession?
Bush was the one who passed those credits... Democrats never fought for those, as a matter of fact.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity SNIPER is not worthy a response....
Cant argue facts when you are trying NOT to expose the truth is what I write.
I know your type well Karl.
You dont want the open argument because you know I will use facts and you cant.
Im good with you being wrong and people reading what I and others post.

You just confirm our comments about the radicalism of obama zombies like you. People need to see it for real sometimes.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. More left wing propaganda. It must hurt when you try to think for yourself.
I'm going to have to jump in here somewhere and give you a hand Karl. I can't sit back while these people are acting as if they have the upper hand after what they have put this country through Their audacity is incredible and sits on the edge of sanity.

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity SNIPER is not worthy a response....
Why do you always put the word "Sniper" in all your comments to me Karl ? What does that mean ?
Republicans have done their part and layed out a solution, Now its up to Dems to do something themselves..
House Republican leaders said Wednesday they’ve done their job in negotiations to solve the looming fiscal crisis, while President Obama is returning to the campaign trail to sell tax hikes that studies show won't have much, if any, effect on solving the problem.

“We have done our part by putting revenue on the table,” said House Majority Leader Eric Cantor.

Cantor and fellow House leaders have agreed to close tax loopholes to generate revenue to reduce the $1.1 trillion annual deficit. But they argue the president has yet to say publicly what cuts he will make to the federal budget -- specifically to costly entitlement programs such as Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security -- to reduce the deficit.

They also say the president’s plan to extend tax cuts only to middle-class Americans will not generate enough revenue to significantly reduce the deficit.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/28/re...

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
The President DOES NOT PASS BILLS Congress does...The 110th congress passed those tax credits and they were DEMOCRATS that introduced and passed them. Bush signed them
The entire financial stability of the country is on better footing then it was in '08 and it will be a temporary blip in the economy not devastating like Bush left us. Thank God Obama put reg's in place so wall street and the big banks do not write their own rules....I know you hate that...sad truly sad
You do not even know who fought for your tax breaks...sad truly sad
08 gas was $1.83 a gallon and unemployment was 5.3.
And then obama took over.
And sucked the life out of America and made us the least respected super power in the world.

What is better now than back then Karl ? When people had jobs ?

“Truth, Justice”

And the American Way

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and the insane thing about these dolts is when they LOSE they still think they have some kind of upper hand...They do NOT listen to the voting public they only listen to each other make excuses for their stupidity.
What do not you get about "We all lost" when you people decided to vote for Americas economic destruction ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 29 at 1:52PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search