Republicans the party of LIARS

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9742 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>It appears your brainwashing is complete. You state others insult you when you are kind. You lie!

If you actually knew anything about the topics, the world would go into shock.

It's a shame you hate living in the states. Perhaps a trip abroad would be of benefit...to the rest of America.

Oh, and if you don't want to pay, don't pay your taxes. See where that gets you.
So small minded you are, lackofrespect71.
"
You state others insult you when you are kind. You lie!" Lol. You'll need more than just saying "you lie" to prove that to be true. But like I said, liberals like to disagree and call it lies. They feel it makes them look righteous.

I love America and I don't mind paying taxes but when the government thinks it knows best and uses it to buy car companies, healthcare and unsustainable social programs that cause our country to go bankrupt... it's ignoring the Constitution. That's fact.

“I think therefore I...forgot!!”

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Denver, CO

#9743 Dec 3, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm taking a short break from decorating the Christmas tree so I don't have time to search right now. Why don't you start with the article Karl posted. Then I can't be accused of posting some right wing propaganda, lol. The article discusses the FACT that the government bought shares, has sold some, still owns some. How's that?
http://autos.aol.com/article/gm-2011-sharehol...
Yes, it should have been impossible. Yes, it happened anyway. Kinda like the old USSR right?
Ok, I read the article. Notice the vocabulary as you read it. Our government LOANED that money. The article sees this as being no different than owning stock since the papers that the government have to get back the loan are nearly the same thing as stock. For all intense purposes it is in fact stock but... none of that matters! The Feds can not buy stock in a company so what has happened is exactly like everything else in this country, they just play with the wording until it looks like proper dealing. I actually don't know how to say this without going on for hours. We would need a lawyer to tell it properly. Fact of the matter is they call it a LOAN and must do so since the government can not buy stock. More over the government can not PROFIT from any private enterprise so I am not sure what that article is doing? The BAIL OUT has been going on for so long I have gotten lost with the thing. Did Clinton give them money? I know Bush did but I don't know where it started.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9744 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>"
You state others insult you when you are kind. You lie!" Lol. You'll need more than just saying "you lie" to prove that to be true. But like I said, liberals like to disagree and call it lies. They feel it makes them look righteous.
I love America and I don't mind paying taxes but when the government thinks it knows best and uses it to buy car companies, healthcare and unsustainable social programs that cause our country to go bankrupt... it's ignoring the Constitution. That's fact.
All you had to do was read the comments you made to me to see you are the one who has nastiness and rudeness as your companions.

You would complain even if Romney won. It's your nature.

The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!

Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity.

Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves.

Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault.

End of communications.......lol

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9745 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>All you had to do was read the comments you made to me to see you are the one who has nastiness and rudeness as your companions.

You would complain even if Romney won. It's your nature.

The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!

Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity.

Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves.

Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault.

End of communications.......lol
"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!

Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?

Liberal progressives are offended by the truth and misunderstand history, and true events because it makes them feel bad. Founders owned slaves but it was Christian republicans who freed them, but you can't give credit to that because you feel they keep women in the home... Something you disagree with. So in your eyes, for some reason, it's more of a positive thing for a woman to work and let the state raise and educate her kids than it is for her to stay home and raise them herself. Tell us all why that's positive?
These are facts. Simple as that.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9746 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!
Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?
Liberal progressives are offended by the truth and misunderstand history, and true events because it makes them feel bad. Founders owned slaves but it was Christian republicans who freed them, but you can't give credit to that because you feel they keep women in the home... Something you disagree with. So in your eyes, for some reason, it's more of a positive thing for a woman to work and let the state raise and educate her kids than it is for her to stay home and raise them herself. Tell us all why that's positive?
These are facts. Simple as that.
Facts? When you find some, please let us know.

You want the government to run your way. It isn't going to happen so just deal with it.

Otherwise, I've already wasted too much valueable time on someone who changes political affiliations on a whim.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9747 Dec 3, 2012
By the way, norespect71, not everyone utilizes the state to 'raise their children' as you insist. Shall we just put all daycares and babysitters out of business? To your way of thinking, if someone isn't a convervative, they are on welfare and food stamps (which is the stupid). Let's close the schools and home school everyone. Then children can be brainwashed from the very beginning.

You are so wrapped up in trying to be right, you keep forgetting everyone is not as you decree them to be.

Also, you helped me realize Romney was NOT the man to have as president. Thanks!

Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts.

Yeah, christians are just like some of our forefathers....more the pity.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#9748 Dec 3, 2012
It doesn't matter when obummbler wants to bankrupt America anyway..You sure picked a loser..Oblama couldn't balance his own check book much less our budget..Did you see what a joke he put forth as "His" budget ?? Like he doesn't have a clue..lol..HOW COULD YOU PEOPLE BE SO STOOPID..LOL..

Republicans 'flabbergasted' by call for more spending as part of fiscal deal

Republicans say they are "flabbergasted" by the Obama administration's latest proposal for averting a fiscal meltdown -- a plan that they call a "joke" and which has only further divided the two sides with the clock ticking.

Rather than offering a round of spending cuts to soothe Republican concerns about the debt, the Obama plan calls for a new wave of stimulus spending on top of $1.6 trillion in tax hikes over the next decade.

House Speaker John Boehner told "Fox News Sunday" he was "flabbergasted" when Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner presented the plan in a closed-door meeting last week. The administration doubled down even though Republicans broke with their long-standing no-tax vow and indicated a willingness to close deductions for top earners.

Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., speaking on CBS' "Face the Nation," called the plan a "joke" and predicted it would bode poorly for the future of talks.

"I think we're going over the cliff," Graham said. "It's pretty clear to me they've made a political calculation. This offer doesn't remotely deal with entitlement reform in a way to save Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security from imminent bankruptcy

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/12/03/re...
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9749 Dec 3, 2012
LOL...you should really go on tour, snip. Then again, you really aren't that funny.

Sad? Yes! Funny? No.

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#9750 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
LOL...you should really go on tour, snip. Then again, you really aren't that funny.
Sad? Yes! Funny? No.
Not funny at all! Even the liberal media is upset with Obama's latest "deal" to bankrupt our country.
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9751 Dec 3, 2012
The Troll Doll wrote:
<quoted text>
Not funny at all! Even the liberal media is upset with Obama's latest "deal" to bankrupt our country.
LOL

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#9753 Dec 3, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scapegoats were relevant to the election but aren't relevant now. The GOP can only lose now, whatever it does. They'll be gone in 2014.
My how we forget everything that obama is doing is exactly what the republicans said he would try if re elected..And its playing out just as we all said..No one to blame but the previous president..lol..
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9754 Dec 3, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
<quoted text>My how we forget everything that obama is doing is exactly what the republicans said he would try if re elected..And its playing out just as we all said..No one to blame but the previous president..lol..
Yeah, right. Like the republicans aren't doing everything they can to act like road blocks.

As usual!

“If you can't beat um join um”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Under the troll bridge

#9755 Dec 3, 2012
karl47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scapegoats were relevant to the election but aren't relevant now. The GOP can only lose now, whatever it does. They'll be gone in 2014.
Can you explain how you think that was relevant to what I said?

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9756 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
Facts? When you find some, please let us know.
You want the government to run your way. It isn't going to happen so just deal with it.
Otherwise, I've already wasted too much valueable time on someone who changes political affiliations on a whim.
All I want is the government to run the American way... By the Constitution... Obamas government is not... Again more fact which you choose to ignore... I know you would answer any of the questions... Just like Karl... Progressive liberals.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9757 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
By the way, norespect71, not everyone utilizes the state to 'raise their children' as you insist. Shall we just put all daycares and babysitters out of business? To your way of thinking, if someone isn't a convervative, they are on welfare and food stamps (which is the stupid). Let's close the schools and home school everyone. Then children can be brainwashed from the very beginning.
You are so wrapped up in trying to be right, you keep forgetting everyone is not as you decree them to be.
Also, you helped me realize Romney was NOT the man to have as president. Thanks!
Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts.
Yeah, christians are just like some of our forefathers....more the pity.
Wow... You're so full of hate you can hardly speak... You said Government was for ALL Americans... Show how that's so.

"Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school? You do know the Indian who greeted the pilgrims when they first landed was a Christian... I'm sure you have a great deal of distain for that fact as well. It's sad you hate people who aren't like you isn't it?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9758 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow... You're so full of hate you can hardly speak... You said Government was for ALL Americans... Show how that's so.
"Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school? You do know the Indian who greeted the pilgrims when they first landed was a Christian... I'm sure you have a great deal of distain for that fact as well. It's sad you hate people who aren't like you isn't it?
I state facts and you imply I am full of hate. Wrong, 71.

You state nonsense and everyone is expected to just agree with you. Not going to happen, 71.

Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.

You are dismissed!
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9759 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I want is the government to run the American way... By the Constitution... Obamas government is not... Again more fact which you choose to ignore... I know you would answer any of the questions... Just like Karl... Progressive liberals.
It's better than someone who constantly lives in the past.

You are so full of fury you should move out of the country.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9760 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
I state facts and you imply I am full of hate. Wrong, 71.
You state nonsense and everyone is expected to just agree with you. Not going to happen, 71.
Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.
You are dismissed!
These are your words, "Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school?“Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.” There are billions of Christians in America, and your statement is kind and compassionate? Regardless, government SHOULD be for ALL people (including Christians) but you have yet to show anything the government has done that is.
Again… Fact.

Level 6

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9761 Dec 3, 2012
Busty Miss wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better than someone who constantly lives in the past.
You are so full of fury you should move out of the country.
Go ahead and answer then:

"The constitution? Have you read about those who created it and the declaration of independence? They had slaves but were too chicken to admit it. In spite of being for independence, they kept their slaves. Made babies with the slaves as well and then denied it all. Real upstanding people....NOT!
Our forefathers were not the kindly people some of you wish to believe they were....some could even considered to be cruel and lacking in humanity." Now that we know your hate for America's founders is it safe to assume you hate America because of that??
"Conservatives dislike change. They argue with everyone and anyone. They insult and then deny they did so. They laugh at issues which are in no way funny. They expect to be able to control others when they cannot control themselves." Now can we assume you hold the same hate for conservatives?
"Until you realize the government is for ALL people and not just you and your playmates, America will remain a divided country and it's YOUR fault." What is your evidence of this? Welfare, food stamps, social programs that benefit so few, or taxpayer paid birth control and abortions; whether or not these tax payers agree with it or not? I'm asking you seriously is that for ALL?
Busty Miss

Denver, CO

#9762 Dec 3, 2012
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are your words, "Christians cut the hair of Indians, refused to allow them to remain with their families, beat them if they spoke their native tongue while also insisting they dress like the very christians who committed such horrible acts." Who told you this? Public school?“Some christians are ok. You do not fit into that category.” There are billions of Christians in America, and your statement is kind and compassionate? Regardless, government SHOULD be for ALL people (including Christians) but you have yet to show anything the government has done that is.
Again… Fact.
Check your history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Respect71 45,003
Gangstalked 59 min Observer 1
News Governor, Denver mayor welcome dozens of new re... 6 hr jake 2
Mayor Hancok/Sheriff White have blood on their ... 21 hr MAGA2016 1
Mayor Hancock and His Sanctuary City Democrat B... 23 hr Walther 1
Denver mayor,Denver sheriff,Gov Hickenlooper Wed VF 201 Navy Retired 1
News The colorful Bubba Chinos empire is expanding a... (May '11) Feb 21 RobertL 13

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages