Republicans the party of LIARS

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4009 May 30, 2012
karlVII wrote:
All you people want to do is argue RACE and I will not oblige you.
Take all your racist schit elsewhere or I will have it deleted!
Start your own KKK/white supremacy thread if all you wish to talk about is RACE!
This Thread is REPUBLICANS the party of LIARS!!
Are you one of those Obamites. The nasty little prick shouldn't even be here. You go on ahead do what you want flybarf.
Lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#4011 May 30, 2012
I wrote the Polish Embassy today.

Dear Honorable Ambassador of Poland,

I would like to apologize for our President indirectly referring to your people as “Nazis”, it was an impolite and horrible insult to the people of your great nation and I’m deeply sorry.

I know this may not make you feel much better, but do know that our President also refers to everyone from the Country he presides over that disagrees with anything he say as “Nazis” also, so please understand we are used to these statements from him.

Again, please accept my apologies, the Presidents views are not representative of the People of the United States.
Lowglow

Warrensburg, MO

#4014 May 30, 2012
Karl,

You miss the whole point in what the differance between Conservatives and Liberals are and it has nothing to do with race.
So let me lay it out for you.

Conservatives= less Cental Government and indivdual freedoms.

Liberals= Large powerful government and less individual freedoms and more group freedoms.

These are the only true differances between the 2, period.

In the old days you liberals would have been called "Federalist" and the old Consevatives would have been called " Classical Liberals" and they were called this clear up until right after world war 2.
karlVII wrote:
All you people want to do is argue RACE and I will not oblige you.
Take all your racist schit elsewhere or I will have it deleted!
Start your own KKK/white supremacy thread if all you wish to talk about is RACE!
This Thread is REPUBLICANS the party of LIARS!!
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#4017 May 30, 2012
Hannity had a good one tonight on his radio broadcast.

"Romney's Campaign Slogan should just be, "I'm Not Obama!"

Heeheehee- so true- Obama hasn't created any wealth but he sure has created a lot of conservative-leaning Americans!

Maybe if he didn't lie so much...same as his adherents.

They grow sillier looking and more desperate every day.

Location hidden

#4018 May 30, 2012
Lowglow wrote:
Karl,
You miss the whole point in what the differance between Conservatives and Liberals are and it has nothing to do with race.
So let me lay it out for you.
Conservatives= less Cental Government and indivdual freedoms.
Liberals= Large powerful government and less individual freedoms and more group freedoms.
These are the only true differances between the 2, period.
In the old days you liberals would have been called "Federalist" and the old Consevatives would have been called " Classical Liberals" and they were called this clear up until right after world war 2.
<quoted text>
Now the republicans are in bed with the demorats. The demorats are in bed with communists. They are probably all at one time or another in bed with Obama. Or his mama.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#4021 May 31, 2012
karlVII wrote:
I liked Romney in the Debates also especially when his Republican rivals called him a LIAR to his robotic face and he just stood there like an Idiot smiling! God what a spineless hack! For the rest of your blather, well it is just that baseless fact-less dribble!
Some charges don't merit answer or reaction. Sorry if it ticks you off when people ignore bigotry, hatred and class warfare. I look forward to Romney debating Obama.

The media thinks they can paint Romney's nomination win with Trumps birther blather. Back in the real world, Obama has insulted Poland, demonstrates ignorance of WWII history and promotes anti-Polish denialist history by calling Nazi death camp, "Polish death camp".

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/pres...
Aggie Nostic

Denver, CO

#4022 May 31, 2012
71% of Dept. Of Energy grants the past three years have gone to green energy companies headed by Obama campaign funds bundlers and contributors.

Now it is reported that that the $1.26 Billion that Obama gave of taxpayer money to his cronies is far behind stated goals and job production. This went to several start-ups who make batteries for electric cars. They were supposed to produce batteries for 1 million electric cars to be manaufactured by 2014. But only 50,000 have been produced halfway through the to the six year goal!

The nine plants operate far below capacity and have created less than 1/3 of the jobs that the Obama administration promises.

Several of the companies are now scrambling to raise new money and stabilize it's finances.

Maybe they should ask Bain- it's Chief Investment Officer now is a leading Obama bundler- he should be able to help. And they even give a business plan, not just somebody else's unwilling, hard-earned tax dollars.

;)

“The Tea Party are Koch Suckers”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4023 May 31, 2012
Aggie Nostic wrote:
71% of Dept. Of Energy grants the past three years have gone to green energy companies headed by Obama campaign funds bundlers and contributors.
Now it is reported that that the $1.26 Billion that Obama gave of taxpayer money to his cronies is far behind stated goals and job production. This went to several start-ups who make batteries for electric cars. They were supposed to produce batteries for 1 million electric cars to be manaufactured by 2014. But only 50,000 have been produced halfway through the to the six year goal!
The nine plants operate far below capacity and have created less than 1/3 of the jobs that the Obama administration promises.
Several of the companies are now scrambling to raise new money and stabilize it's finances.
Maybe they should ask Bain- it's Chief Investment Officer now is a leading Obama bundler- he should be able to help. And they even give a business plan, not just somebody else's unwilling, hard-earned tax dollars.
;)
got a reputable link to substantiate this?

karlVII
Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Aurora, CO

#4024 May 31, 2012
Willard (mitt) Romney is a despicable liar. President Obama's first job right out of college was for Business International, in NYC and, yes, he worked at a law firm. These sound like money hungry institutions to me.

The more Romney opens his robotic mouth, he shows that he's a disgusting liar of a Mormon, completely unfit to run this country. Romney has said that he's not concerned about the poor. That Russia is our #1 enemy. That we shouldn't move "heaven and earth" to find one man (Osama Bin Laden). This past week he said that the economy should be creating 500,000 jobs a month. So what's his plan to do that? He doesn't have one!. Oh, and when Romney was Governor of Mass, his state was 47th in job growth! Not a debatable record. Romney is scum.

President Obama is continually being challenged on his faith (called a Muslim, etc) so why shouldn't Romney have to answer questions about his Mormon faith? Does Romney believe that the Garden of Eden is in Missouri? Does he believe that God lives on a planet called Kolub? Does Romney believe that when he dies that he'll get his own planet too? Come on Willard, tell us yes or no. Romney is scum he will lose come November and you righties will cry for another 4 years! Then Hillary will take the White House in 2016 by then the Republican party will be a shell of it's self because their base old white southerners will be DEAD!

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#4026 May 31, 2012
Willard (mitt) Romney is a spineless LIAR. He won’t stand up to birther idiot Donald Trump or the misogynist hack Rush Limbaugh, but he apparently can LIE and blame student debt on President Obama.

American student debt is a scandal in which state and national lawmakers in both parties share some blame. But by far the majority share of responsibility for the debacle belongs to Republicans. The roots of the crisis go back to California Gov. Ronald Reagan, who imposed the first “fees”(another name for tax) on the formerly free University of California system in 1968, declaring “the state should not subsidize intellectual curiosity.” As president, Reagan helped nationalize that disdain for well-funded public higher education in the 1980s.

“The Tea Party are Koch Suckers”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#4027 May 31, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Willard (mitt) Romney is a despicable liar. President Obama's first job right out of college was for Business International, in NYC and, yes, he worked at a law firm. These sound like money hungry institutions to me.
The more Romney opens his robotic mouth, he shows that he's a disgusting liar of a Mormon, completely unfit to run this country. Romney has said that he's not concerned about the poor. That Russia is our #1 enemy. That we shouldn't move "heaven and earth" to find one man (Osama Bin Laden). This past week he said that the economy should be creating 500,000 jobs a month. So what's his plan to do that? He doesn't have one!. Oh, and when Romney was Governor of Mass, his state was 47th in job growth! Not a debatable record. Romney is scum.
President Obama is continually being challenged on his faith (called a Muslim, etc) so why shouldn't Romney have to answer questions about his Mormon faith? Does Romney believe that the Garden of Eden is in Missouri? Does he believe that God lives on a planet called Kolub? Does Romney believe that when he dies that he'll get his own planet too? Come on Willard, tell us yes or no. Romney is scum he will lose come November and you righties will cry for another 4 years! Then Hillary will take the White House in 2016 by then the Republican party will be a shell of it's self because their base old white southerners will be DEAD!
and Karl, here is Orrin Hatch who is another old soldier of the GOP would probably agree..here is his take on the Utah GOP and Freedomworks (the Dick Armey and Koch bros propaganda organization

http://youtu.be/cqfOk4T1ysI
Aggie Nostic

Puyallup, WA

#4028 May 31, 2012
The Amused Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
got a reputable link to substantiate this?
Today's Wall Street Journal, first page of the Business section for the battery manufacturer situation.

I read the Energy Dept. Funding number last week- will try to find it again.
Aggie Nostic

Puyallup, WA

#4030 May 31, 2012
Obama rewards big bundlers with jobs, contracts, stimulus money and more.

http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php...

They all lie to some extent.

Obama's dishonesty and arrogance is discouraging

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#4031 May 31, 2012
Lowglow wrote:
Karl,
Remember Nixon was a hard core Quaker and racism is a one way ticket to hell for them, thats why Nixon wrote and forced through a civil rights bill that you may have heard of. it is called "Affirmative Action".
Have you by chance listened to the Nixon tapes? It is CLEAR Nixon was not for Affirmative Action. Or ANY minority.

http://www.alternet.org/story/17422/

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#4032 May 31, 2012
Aggie Nostic wrote:
Obama rewards big bundlers with jobs, contracts, stimulus money and more.
http://www.thecuttingedgenews.com/index.php...
They all lie to some extent.
Obama's dishonesty and arrogance is discouraging
Romney's DAILY robotic LIES are more than discouraging they are despicable and outrageous to ANY intelligent informed American.

(No source needed just listen to the dipschit)
Aggie Nostic

Puyallup, WA

#4033 May 31, 2012
Ok, here is the roundtable discussion on ABC about "Obama's venture capital firm the Dept. Of Energy, 71% of their grants go to bundlers..."
http://abcnews.go.com/topics/business/energy/...
Aggie Nostic

Puyallup, WA

#4034 May 31, 2012
karlVII wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney's DAILY robotic LIES are more than discouraging they are despicable and outrageous to ANY intelligent informed American.
(No source needed just listen to the dipschit)
No source necessary. Karl. That is just partisan hackery.

Instead of attacking Romney, why don't you and Obama defend the things he has done and is doing as president?

And I don't mean a generic wish list off of the DailyKos or rhetoric about his INTENTIONS.

I mean respond to claims today, for a start.

If you can provide real legitimacy to his actions, I would listen.

Location hidden

#4035 May 31, 2012
karlVII wrote:
Willard (mitt) Romney is a spineless LIAR. He won’t stand up to birther idiot Donald Trump or the misogynist hack Rush Limbaugh, but he apparently can LIE and blame student debt on President Obama.
American student debt is a scandal in which state and national lawmakers in both parties share some blame. But by far the majority share of responsibility for the debacle belongs to Republicans. The roots of the crisis go back to California Gov. Ronald Reagan, who imposed the first “fees”(another name for tax) on the formerly free University of California system in 1968, declaring “the state should not subsidize intellectual curiosity.” As president, Reagan helped nationalize that disdain for well-funded public higher education in the 1980s.
As far as spider monkey bend's over when he is sucking up to our enemies how can you say he is anything but a spineless Commy bitch.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#4037 May 31, 2012
What gets me is Karl claims to be so smart but sounds like hes totally brainwashed or paid by the whitehouse .. He almost sounds as if hes screaming..Notice he doesnt ever comment on the news of the day I post..He doesnt have responses for reality..Just his leftard propaganda..Ill bring up some more factual threads and see if he has any responses..

karlVII
Level 6

Aurora, CO

#4038 May 31, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
What gets me is Karl claims to be so smart but sounds like hes totally brainwashed or paid by the whitehouse .. He almost sounds as if hes screaming..Notice he doesnt ever comment on the news of the day I post..He doesnt have responses for reality..Just his leftard propaganda..Ill bring up some more factual threads and see if he has any responses..
Notice how sniper comes to this thread without a trace of credible information and then begs for attention to his right wing propaganda threads he creates out of an obvious attempt for attention. Pathetic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min NoahLovesU 57,493
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 18 hr good hacker here 743
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) Tue great huh 8
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Tue Girl-seat 25
Red Dot Storage Oct 16 Doug 4
Men wearing panties and bra and sex with women (Jul '16) Oct 14 Xdresser6317 26
What’s Nicole Rodriguez like? Oct 13 The man 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages