Four dead, thousands evacuated in Colorado flooding

There are 3 comments on the The London Free Press story from Sep 14, 2013, titled Four dead, thousands evacuated in Colorado flooding. In it, The London Free Press reports that:

National Guard troops plucked stranded residents out of danger by helicopter and hauled them out of an inundated community in military trucks on Friday as the death toll from the worst floods to hit Colorado in decades rose to four with 172 people still unaccounted for.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The London Free Press.

SUJ

“Your posts still ”

Level 6

Since: Mar 10

make me giggle

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Thinking about you dear Colorado posters & friends. >>Safe Hugs<<
Love across the miles- SUJ

“You can't kill time without”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

injuring eternity. Thoreau

#2 Sep 16, 2013
The noonday news here in West Tennessee has just shown video of the devastating Boulder flood. I am so sorry to hear of such tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

We are not unfamiliar with floods here, as the Mississippi River borders our county. I know how terrible the consequences can be.

I hope you're all safe....
Conjunctivitis

Alexander City, AL

#3 Sep 20, 2013
I've had you folks on my mind as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 40 min GayleWood 21,444
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr Wondering 4,351
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 8 hr Lacresa 18,123
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices 9 hr Sori 11
Open Borders Have Crushed Our Immigration Court... 20 hr mjjcpa 2
News Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) 23 hr LePoop 168
Review: Chen Financial Group Thu another victim 1
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]