Who do you side with in Ferguson?
REAL WORLD COP WINS

Ooltewah, TN

#938 Aug 26, 2014
A federal judge who, until recently, led what is arguably the nation’s most conservative federal appeals court said blacks and Hispanics are more prone to commit crimes, according to a lawsuit filed this week.

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

****If the white population was cut to the same size as the black population, then 90% of all crime is committed by blacks.

Ferguson COP Who Shot Michael Brown Receives MORE Donations Than Brown's Family--

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAaa
REO

Cookeville, TN

#939 Aug 26, 2014
Move On wrote:
They buried him today. Now go home protesters.
Protesters....hmmmm...is that yet ANOTHER politically correct term, kind of like African American?

Oh, and as far as the guy who wanted to see my proof that the ancient Egyptians were racists ( aka white), I could show you proof, but you can find it for yourself, but it would be a waste of my time, because you will hear and believe only what you want to, to hell with the facts!
Armed thug

United States

#940 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the full calculation from gov numbers:
Population by race.
White: 224,000,000
Black: 39,000,000
Hispanic: 50,400,000
Number of people on Food Stamps by race.
White: 19,475,000
Black: 17,100,000
Hispanic: 8,550,000
Percent of population on Food Stamps by Race:
White: 8.6%
Black: 43.8%
Hispanic: 17%
Stop with all those facts nobody wants to hear facts!
REO

Cookeville, TN

#942 Aug 26, 2014
lifeisshort wrote:
I side with the police. THEY'RE the people you call in the night when you need them, not some fat, racist black do-tard.
When a black kid gets shot dead by another black kid where is all this rioting to avenge his death? I guess the conditions are different when it's a black kid, right? But put a white person in the mix and now the black people use this to condone their own rioting, killing and take advantage of the situation. Typical. Nothing different, nothing gained. You'll never get out of the jungle this way.
Please! Look at the group you're dealing with! Do you honestly think you're being reasonable to expect anything more??

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#943 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Population by race.
Please post the site that you got these statistics from.
joy

Los Angeles, CA

#944 Aug 26, 2014
I believe the bush/cheney crew should be prosecuted for doing what they have done in the middle east and all the mess today....oh no they get a pass and keep selling munitions to the world....

Plenty of money for killing but none for healing and educating.....sickos.....

If there is need to shot anyone aim for the leg or foot or or or.....not the heart....whether black or white or brown or whatever......guns all need to be destroyed......

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#945 Aug 26, 2014
Armed thug wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess facts are also not needed in the case of Ferguson.... Of course facts are just irrelevant pieces of truth skewing the media hype...

Getting bored, enjoy the discussion guys.
joy

Los Angeles, CA

#946 Aug 26, 2014
you are a bunch of bigots.....too bad you won't "try" to walk in other's shoes....whatever color.
REO

Cookeville, TN

#947 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Population by race.
Great job Conrad! Thanks! Liberals hate it when you hit them with facts! They like it better when you act like they do and call names and are intolerant of the intolerant! LOL!!!
redeemer

Saint Paul, MN

#948 Aug 26, 2014
REAL WORLD COP WINS wrote:
A federal judge who, until recently, led what is arguably the nation’s most conservative federal appeals court said blacks and Hispanics are more prone to commit crimes, according to a lawsuit filed this week.
Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:
In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54 percent of the population, but are responsible for 100 percent of homicide, 95 percent of rape, 94 percent of robbery, 84 percent of aggravated assault, and 93 percent of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012
****If the white population was cut to the same size as the black population, then 90% of all crime is committed by blacks.
Ferguson COP Who Shot Michael Brown Receives MORE Donations Than Brown's Family--
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAaa
They were framed and profile as usual.
solo

Elizabethtown, KY

#949 Aug 26, 2014
Armed thug wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shit about your facts?

The question should be is the cops overarmed, undertrained, and triggerhappy!!!!!!
curious

Atlanta, GA

#950 Aug 26, 2014
Flygerian wrote:
<quoted text>
More whites live off gov't subsidies than any other race. THATS whats weighing us down if anything.
Busing? What does that have to do with the systematic problem at hand? Let me guess... We should get over it?We should get over it that some schools are poorly funded with teachers who couldnt care less about their students or their students learning? We should just "move away" and let the problem continue to thrive and grow? That is what you're suggesting right?
first, you obviously didn't read as i said if I choose to live that way. In general regardless of race, if you chose to drop out of school, live off the government and make no effort to better yourself that is your own fault and it isn't the color of your skin. there are a lot of lower class schools around. not just in the black communities but you don't hear anyone else complaining they dont get education. Seriously? and as a parent, if you did feel that way, wouldn't you want to make the change, better yourself and get out of that enviroment? that goes for whites, blacks mexicans etc. you are who you make yourself to be. point blank. blaming race isn't the solution. going and becoming involved to make the change is a solution, not bringing up things that you and i have no control over. what we do have control over is to accept the past (as horrible as it may be) and move on from it. however you cant move on if you still hold on to it as an exuse wouldn't you agree?

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#951 Aug 26, 2014
mentul_autocrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post the site that you got these statistics from.
Various... Here's a tip, try the www, there is loads of info on welfare, and food-stamps, 2 separate items. Do your research, then debate me.
curious

Atlanta, GA

#952 Aug 26, 2014
or i guess it would just be better to instead of trying to make a change blame everything that doesnt go your way on the color of your skin. makes perfect sense......smh
Officer don

United States

#953 Aug 26, 2014
joy wrote:
I believe the bush/cheney crew should be prosecuted for doing what they have done in the middle east and all the mess today....oh no they get a pass and keep selling munitions to the world....
Plenty of money for killing but none for healing and educating.....sickos.....
If there is need to shot anyone aim for the leg or foot or or or.....not the heart....whether black or white or brown or whatever......guns all need to be destroyed......
Without guns Darren Wilson may be dead! Good guys with guns that what we need ! More officer Wilson's !

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#954 Aug 26, 2014
Most on this forum, myself included say that it appears to be a justified shoot, if not so be it. But Jessie and Al could care less if it was justified, they just want to hang the cop and will lie and twist facts to accomplish that. And they wonder why racism is alive and well, people meet hate with hate.
Officer don

United States

#955 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess facts are also not needed in the case of Ferguson.... Of course facts are just irrelevant pieces of truth skewing the media hype...
Getting bored, enjoy the discussion guys.
Those facts are hurting the story! Stop spreading the truth you're making it harder on the propagandist!
TreeFrog

Paradise, CA

#956 Aug 26, 2014
REO wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Egyptians WERE white! The mummy of King Tut was examined and his DNA proved he was white! It's been known for a long time,( That Egyptians were white) but it's not politically correct to admit it! TODAY'S Egyptian is NOT white, because they mixed with slaves from across the Nile! I minored in Anthropology, so I know what I'm talking about!
The term "white race" or "white people" entered the major European languages in the later 17th century, originating with the racialization of slavery at the time, in the context of the Atlantic slave trade and the enslavement of native peoples in the Spanish Empire. While first a social category, it has repeatedly been ascribed to strains of blood, ancestry, and physical traits, and was eventually made into a subject of scientific research, which culminated in scientific racism, before being widely repudiated by the scientific community

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#957 Aug 26, 2014
Conrad73 wrote:
<quoted text>
Various... Here's a tip, try the www, there is loads of info on welfare, and food-stamps, 2 separate items. Do your research, then debate me.
Why do you think I asked for the site? I know full well how to research and www. Also, What do these statistics have to do with what happened at all if you wish to debate about something.
your a turd

Columbus, OH

#958 Aug 26, 2014
Armed thug wrote:
Unarmed my azz, mike brown had 2 arms! And they both had hands on them!
the cop lost it.used deadly force when he should not have over j walking.now . An audio tape of the shots has surfaced

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 58 min Poof1 42,799
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 hr Marioito 26,160
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 7 hr Enough 53
Dump Trump Jan 6 Electoral College Day, For Hum... 10 hr Tex 3
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) 10 hr Tex 212
Denver tar (Nov '14) 10 hr Rufus 58
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 11 hr Chanandra 6

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages