Experts increasingly contemplate end ...

Experts increasingly contemplate end of smoking

There are 74 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Feb 9, 2014, titled Experts increasingly contemplate end of smoking. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

In this Wednesday, May 20, 1998 file photo, Olympic gold medalist Tara Lipinski, right, stands with school children in an anti-tobacco rally on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#77 Feb 14, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah.
They will raise prices. I don't see that as a bad thing.
How about Comcast's purchase of Time Warner?

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#78 Feb 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> How about Comcast's purchase of Time Warner?
Since they are not in competing market locations (where one is, the other is not), analysts do not think that prices will increase and Time Warner customers might get extra value for their money.
DUH I SMOKE

Winnipeg, Canada

#79 Feb 14, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, you seem to be stuck in mediocrity.
If that's the way you like it, keep on keeping on ;)
ok dickwad

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#80 Feb 14, 2014
bud_schmones wrote:
<quoted text>
Since they are not in competing market locations (where one is, the other is not), analysts do not think that prices will increase and Time Warner customers might get extra value for their money.
It represent's a dangerous path toward a media monopoly....especially since last year, Comcast was allowed to purchase NBC Universal.....

Location hidden

#81 Feb 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> It represent's a dangerous path toward a media monopoly....especially since last year, Comcast was allowed to purchase NBC Universal.....
Whatever

Location hidden

#84 Feb 14, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush offered the media giants an offer they couldn't refuse. If they'd cooperate in getting us into Iraq, he'd deregulate the media do they could own multiple news sources in one market as well as multiple types.
Prior to that, there were tight regulations that prevented media monopolies in any market.
In return for this, the media will continue to cooperate with the White House.
Yes, that's a very dangerous "whatever"...
I've notice how well Fox cooperates with the White House. I thought it was great the way they supported the Affordable Care Act.
DUH IM Gnu Guy

Winnipeg, Canada

#85 Feb 14, 2014
Gnu Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty boring. Does my response to you make your naughty parts tingle?
ok bozo
Anonymous

Magnolia, TX

#86 Feb 14, 2014
Quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for health. In fact, smoking not only causes lung cancer, but can contribute to gum disease too, requiring gum treatment: http://wrightsmiles.com/southlake-laser-denti...

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#87 Feb 14, 2014
DrGWright wrote:
Quitting smoking is the best thing you can do for health. In fact, smoking not only causes lung cancer, but can contribute to gum disease too, requiring gum treatment: http://wrightsmiles.com/southlake-laser-denti...
No the BEST thing you can do for your health is to give my American Bulldog a treat, and a scratch on her head.

Since: Mar 14

Magnolia, TX

#89 Feb 14, 2014
Smoking can stain your teeth and even lead to gum disease ( http://jamesstewartdds.com/periodontal-treatm... ). The end of smoking? Bring it on!

Location hidden

#90 Feb 14, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>No the BEST thing you can do for your health is to give my American Bulldog a treat, and a scratch on her head.
Found a picture of you and your dog on this website:
http://pitnuttercircus.blogspot.com/2013/01/p...

too cute for words
DO THE MATH

Winnipeg, Canada

#91 Feb 14, 2014
smoking = stinkola + gagola x 1,000,000

“Taste great in milk!”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#92 Feb 14, 2014
DO THE MATH wrote:
smoking = stinkola + gagola x 1,000,000
I don't know, this purple Nepali is pretty tasty.
Serena SPAM ARTIST

Winnipeg, Canada

#93 Feb 15, 2014
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>No the BEST thing you can do for your health is to give my American Bulldog a treat, and a scratch on her head.
Then what, penetration digitally?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is story of NY lawyer who assaulted a woman... 3 hr Respect71 29
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Respect71 44,052
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Respect71 26,784
News 9NEWS - Top News Article - Couple sues over mol... (Jun '07) 12 hr Ethan 12
Mexicans (Mar '14) 12 hr Richie G 114
News How two small cities became the kings of cannab... 12 hr Richie G 2
BangItAmmo.com (Apr '14) 12 hr Vincent 6

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages