Accused teen killer a 'Juggalo'

Accused teen killer a 'Juggalo'

There are 47 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from May 21, 2009, titled Accused teen killer a 'Juggalo'. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

A Broomfield Judge will decide next week whether 18-year-old Alex Pacheco will stand trial in the gruesome murder of 13-year-old Kelsey Shannon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#21 Apr 30, 2010
mariah wrote:
dont blame his ignorants on juggalos im a juggalo and i know that all the fam is discusted by the fact that this fool had to throw in that hes a juggalo he didnt do this becasue hes a juggalo he did it because hes sick abnd twisted and he just happens to listen to ICP he gives juggalos a bad name and hes the reason why were all so hated everyone needs to learn about juggalos and see that we not all like him i find this to be crap and irratating i love juggalos and there good people just like anyone else!!!!!!!!!!
Wow that was painful to read- your knowledge of spelling and grammar clearly explains that you are a "juggalo" LOL
GSXR

Longmont, CO

#22 May 1, 2010
mariah wrote:
dont blame his ignorants on juggalos im a juggalo and i know that all the fam is discusted by the fact that this fool had to throw in that hes a juggalo he didnt do this becasue hes a juggalo he did it because hes sick abnd twisted and he just happens to listen to ICP he gives juggalos a bad name and hes the reason why were all so hated everyone needs to learn about juggalos and see that we not all like him i find this to be crap and irratating i love juggalos and there good people just like anyone else!!!!!!!!!!
After reading, or should I say attempting to read this, I must admit one thing. All juggalos give juggalos a bad name!
freekshow

Williamsburg, VA

#23 May 14, 2010
whoop whoop juggalo
juggalette 4lyfe

Columbia, MO

#24 May 24, 2010
first off were no cult were a fammily of outkasts we stick 2gether when every1 even ur reall fam walks out there there 4 u no matter what so u can say all u want cuz the wikid clows will never die were gonna b around 4 ever
juggalette 4lyfe

Columbia, MO

#25 May 24, 2010
when i die show no pitty send my soul 2 juggalo city
dig my grave 6 feet deep
and put 2 matches by my feet
put 2 hatchets on my chest and tell my homies i did my best
majik ninja

Arvada, CO

#27 Jul 9, 2010
So many people in the matrix die alone, hey
Not me, my soul belongs to juggalos, they
Keep me going when I'm down and out
I pick up the phone drop them a line and here them shout
Saying Twiztid is the shit, and I'm down with the clown
Dark Lotus for life until I'm dead in the ground!
I give a shout to all my homies and killers who get it started
All my juggalos always representing for the departed

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#28 Jul 9, 2010
juggalette 4lyfe wrote:
first off were no cult were a fammily of outkasts we stick 2gether when every1 even ur reall fam walks out there there 4 u no matter what so u can say all u want cuz the wikid clows will never die were gonna b around 4 ever
Speak English - wicked clowns? And you are proud of that? LMAO

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#29 Jul 9, 2010
More Mexi scum killing Americans.
Tony Montana

Chesterfield, MO

#30 Jul 9, 2010
juggalette 4lyfe wrote:
when i die show no pitty send my soul 2 juggalo city
dig my grave 6 feet deep
and put 2 matches by my feet
put 2 hatchets on my chest and tell my homies i did my best
Hey jou Fkn punks,jou need to come down here to Miami.Than jou will know what Miami style is.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#31 Jul 9, 2010
Tony Montana wrote:
<quoted text> Hey jou Fkn punks,jou need to come down here to Miami.Than jou will know what Miami style is.
Here's the thing Tony, Cubans are too civilized to do things Mexicans do. Civilized people (such as Cubans) just aren't as violent as Mexicans so it's not a fair fight. Mexicans are bred and born to kill, rob, plunder.

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#32 Jul 9, 2010
I found a couple of Juggalo's - LMAO

http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/Icp-Shirts.jpg
Tony Montana

Chesterfield, MO

#33 Jul 9, 2010
Americans Only Club wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the thing Tony, Cubans are too civilized to do things Mexicans do. Civilized people (such as Cubans) just aren't as violent as Mexicans so it's not a fair fight. Mexicans are bred and born to kill, rob, plunder.
True,However its the old Brains over Brutality.Brains always wins out.Mexicans are Uncivilized Cockroaches.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#34 Jul 9, 2010
Tony Montana wrote:
<quoted text> True,However its the old Brains over Brutality.Brains always wins out.Mexicans are Uncivilized Cockroaches.
So wouldn't that be like trying to reason with a mon key (Just in case Monkey is censored)?
Tony Montana

Chesterfield, MO

#35 Jul 9, 2010
Americans Only Club wrote:
<quoted text>
So wouldn't that be like trying to reason with a mon key (Just in case **** is censored)?
I think Monkeys might be a little more intelligent.
Stiv

Frederick, MD

#36 Jul 9, 2010
God, I miss real music. Real rock. Rock has been nearly dead for over a decade.
Juggalo

Waseca, MN

#38 Jul 28, 2010
Its ridiculous that a news agency is trying to give all Juggalos a bad name, because the kid had a mental problem. A soldier in iraq murders someone, Does that make every soldier a bad person?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#39 Jul 28, 2010
Juggalo wrote:
Its ridiculous that a news agency is trying to give all Juggalos a bad name, because the kid had a mental problem. A soldier in iraq murders someone, Does that make every soldier a bad person?
Holy crap you nasty non working, dope smoking, fat bitch named Bridget listening loser. The name Juggalo is bad all on it's own. I thought you were also white supremist so how is Pacheco one of you? A soldier is trained to kill to SERVE HIS/HER COUNTRY!!! None of you are capable to look past 10 minutes from now to see what kind of impact your "fam" is making. Hiding out in a chop shop drinking Faygo and smoking dope? Don't even dare compare yourself to a soldier. Oh and white dude with those Stooooopid braids and beads look like little wanna be homos!

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Denver, CO

#40 Aug 3, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
I found a couple of Juggalo's - LMAO
http://blogs.pitch.com/wayward/Icp-Shirts.jpg
LMAO! That is exactly how I picture them too.
Micro The Clown a Juggalo

AOL

#41 Aug 25, 2010
i just want to say i have been a juggalo for 8 years and im not in any kind of drama or anything i have a job a gf and i hate how everyone looks down on us, im a juggalo becus in skol i wasent a kool kid i dident have buddys cus i couldent buy the styles that where "in" that year icp and the juggalos gave me ppl i can talk to and not worrie bout tryin to act like somethin im not,, and Alex Pacheco is nothing but a bad person i knew him when i went to skol and he has always been a troubled kid and i dont think or even consider him a juggalo he gives juggalos bad names.
Micro The Clown a Juggalo

AOL

#42 Aug 25, 2010
"her boyfriends trippin gettin in her face my homie billy bill had to sock him in the face cus we never like a punk who beats on his girl"
"The carnivile is GOD and may all juggalos find him"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 17 min Frankie Rizzo 48,191
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr Respect71 28,200
Women 21 hr what 2
Male on Female Facesitting topix? Fri alimaster 11
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) Fri Izzy-_- 3,435
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Apr 25 JP MORGAN 717
last post wins! (Feb '11) Apr 25 _FLATLINE-------- 26,290

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages