Accused teen killer a 'Juggalo'

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 47
A Broomfield Judge will decide next week whether 18-year-old Alex Pacheco will stand trial in the gruesome murder of 13-year-old Kelsey Shannon. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
303 juggalo

United States

#1 Feb 18, 2010
their are other gangs that commet more hanus crimes and murders. juggalos are a tight family of people that like the same kind of music. juggalos for life

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#2 Feb 18, 2010
Isn't a "juggalo" from that retarded clown band ICP? I remember those tools in highschool, no one like them.
cjrian

Denver, CO

#3 Feb 18, 2010
303 juggalo wrote:
their are other gangs that commet more hanus crimes and murders. juggalos are a tight family of people that like the same kind of music. juggalos for life
The village called. Their Fourth Grade Idiot is missing. Call home.
chicken hunter

Redmond, WA

#4 Feb 19, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
Isn't a "juggalo" from that retarded clown band ICP? I remember those tools in highschool, no one like them.
im sure no one liked your fat ass either you dumb bitch.
Meeeee

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 8, 2010
I pledge alliegence to the hatchet of
the underground jugalo sosciety and
to the ninjas for which it stands, one
family, under clowns full of freaks,
with faygo and neden for all.
confused

Escalon, CA

#6 Mar 8, 2010
i dont have the slightest idea of what any of you are talking about
icewolf

Denver, CO

#7 Mar 8, 2010
confused wrote:
i dont have the slightest idea of what any of you are talking about
That would figure dolt. Go back to school and learn English. Wake up and come to life. Air is a waste of your life.
Anon

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Mar 8, 2010
Please... CATPEELER!!!!!!!!
department of hard labor

Denver, CO

#9 Mar 8, 2010
juggaloes are all a bunch of faggotmotherfuckinhomos.
Guess what

Denver, CO

#10 Mar 8, 2010
Juggalos are a bunch of dorks who paint their faces and worship some gay clown band.

This little "juggalo" brat needs to be sentenced to life in prison and throw away the key. Let's see how tough the "juggalo" is in prison. Don't drop the soap!
newborn juggalette

Columbus, OH

#11 Apr 19, 2010
I think people who call themselves Juggalos and then go committ any type of hate-crime or murder are misinterperating the music and going against how real Juggalos act. None of the juggalos I know would kill anyone. Maybe beat them up or do drugs, but not kill anyone. But what's really scary are the jk, the juggalo killers. They kill, maim, or just hurt juggalos simply for being juggalos. What's more ridiculous than hating someone just because of a name they call themselves or a band they like? It's just stupid. It's just like any other discrimination against blacks, mexicans, gays, or something stupid like someone who likes the color yellow. It's just ridiculous.
GSXR

Longmont, CO

#12 Apr 19, 2010
303 juggalo wrote:
So because these crimes are not a heinous as those buy some other gangs it should be OK? Why don't you get a clue and realize that juggalos are nothing more than a group of retarded half wits just like every other gang member, they just don't have any taste in music.

Denver, CO

#13 Apr 19, 2010
chicken hunter wrote:
<quoted text> im sure no one liked your fat **** either you dumb ****.
You sound highly educated- perhaps, a juggalo? LMAO
So Now You Get Mad

Denver, CO

#14 Apr 19, 2010
Weezy22 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound highly educated- perhaps, a juggalo? LMAO
"Chicken hunter" does sound like a pretty hardcore "juggalo" name. LOL
Motomom34

Denver, CO

#15 Apr 19, 2010
Juggalo (what a stupid name) they have the sign of the hatchet and their goal is to kill as many law officers as they can. Yes, they want to kill cops (a cop confirmed that).
Motomom34

Denver, CO

#16 Apr 19, 2010
newborn juggalette wrote:
I think people who call themselves Juggalos and then go committ any type of hate-crime or murder are misinterperating the music and going against how real Juggalos act. None of the juggalos I know would kill anyone. Maybe beat them up or do drugs, but not kill anyone. But what's really scary are the jk, the juggalo killers. They kill, maim, or just hurt juggalos simply for being juggalos. What's more ridiculous than hating someone just because of a name they call themselves or a band they like? It's just stupid. It's just like any other discrimination against blacks, mexicans, gays, or something stupid like someone who likes the color yellow. It's just ridiculous.
What the h3ll happened to being a nice Eagle Scout?
CubanoUno

Chesterfield, MO

#17 Apr 19, 2010
So Now You Get Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
A Chicken Hunter is the same as a chicken hawk which is a Man that likes young boys.Very much like the priests do.

Denver, CO

#18 Apr 19, 2010
So Now You Get Mad wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously- how lame
So Now You Get Mad

Denver, CO

#19 Apr 19, 2010
newborn juggalette wrote:
None of the juggalos I know would kill anyone. Maybe beat them up or do drugs, but not kill anyone.
Oh, so it's okay then. You just beat people up and do drugs...no biggie.

Juggalos seriously need to get lives. I hope this little brat gets the maximum sentence.
mariah

Denver, CO

#20 Apr 29, 2010
dont blame his ignorants on juggalos im a juggalo and i know that all the fam is discusted by the fact that this fool had to throw in that hes a juggalo he didnt do this becasue hes a juggalo he did it because hes sick abnd twisted and he just happens to listen to ICP he gives juggalos a bad name and hes the reason why were all so hated everyone needs to learn about juggalos and see that we not all like him i find this to be crap and irratating i love juggalos and there good people just like anyone else!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
strippers (Mar '14) 7 hr yeah 2
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 12 hr Gaaaay 3,314
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 19 hr KarlVIIIII 12,549
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) Sat Petal Power 4,217
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Fri Eaddae 305
9news: USGS: Oil, gas at fault for Colo. earth... Sep 19 Bev Jamison 1
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? Sep 19 Bev Jamison 2
•••
•••
•••