Father of missing CU grad returns aft...

Father of missing CU grad returns after search in Nepal

There are 190 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jun 27, 2010, titled Father of missing CU grad returns after search in Nepal. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Aubrey Sacco started hiking in Nepal on April 20th and more than two months later the CU graduate is still no where to be found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Manson

Atlanta, GA

#212 Aug 6, 2011
it's not to believe.

Manson
Manson

Atlanta, GA

#213 Aug 7, 2011
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a shame that this childabuser and cheater is also sponsored by a German organization (Rettungshunde für Nepal e.V. Ms. Daniela Naika, Chairwoman).
Jack
Now it will be high time to publish all sonsors and henchmen who still are with this bad childabuser Ingo Schnabel for better child protection; who want to care kids has to do it.

Manson

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Hardy

San Antonio, TX

#214 Aug 8, 2011
The supporters of Ingo Schnabel ( www.Sardogsnepal.as ia, www.MKR.as ia ) are easy to find, hiding not know.
In Germany, it is possibly the Rescue Dog Association for Nepal, in particular Mrs Daniela Neika as the first chairman and driving force. See also the website ( www.rettungshunde-nepal.de ) support from abroad are also listed there.
Daniela also used in Germany at various web forums to advertise for their fundraising. Just google "Daniel Neika + Nepal", as one can get an overview of the activities and donations. Neika woman denies this by now any contact with the child abuse bill Ingo Ender meets him regularly but when they travel to Nepal.

The US supporters you can found by ( www.sardogsnepal.as ia/news/from-our-friends)

Ingo Schnabel lives with the family of Jit Bahadur Masrangi Magar (straw man of Ingo Schnabel) in Pokhara, there are regular meetings held before the onward journey to Shyauli Bazaar.
Ingo accompanied the visitors then Shyauli Bazaar. There will also be the "promotional videos" shot with the dogs, more reminiscent of a circus performance as a solid rescue dog training. The puppies will also be used specifically for advertising, one a bit reminiscent of the circus people that are in winter in the pedestrian street and beg for donations for the animals.
The whole organization is in my opinion, a fake, it only serves to secure a regular income Ingo Schnabel. Given him all the means are justified.

Hardy

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mc Dean

Overland Park, KS

#215 Aug 9, 2011
Manson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it will be high time to publish all sonsors and henchmen who still are with this bad childabuser Ingo Schnabel for better child protection; who want to care kids has to do it.
Manson
When I come to the think about it in that hard case there is no sense in communication. Only Interpol is adequate to the task and for putting the axe in the helve. First Interpol has to be involved before he is taking flight again.
Hardy

Greenville, IL

#220 Dec 30, 2011
Nagin Thada.. worked previously as a staff cook & logistic officer now he is president and of principal “of our Academy”…such career can increase only in a fake Academy (founded by the famous child abuser and sponsors cheater Ingo Schnabel)

Hardy
Henri

Lady Lake, FL

#221 Jan 2, 2012
Hardy wrote:
Nagin Thada.. worked previously as a staff cook & logistic officer now he is president and of principal “of our Academy”…such career can increase only in a fake Academy (founded by the famous child abuser and sponsors cheater Ingo Schnabel)
Hardy
Ingo Schnabel is further the big boss in the background. He collects the donation money for his specially life. Only a little money goes to the Sardogs Nepal. This is the same play like during the last years. Unfortunately, there are still people on this play fall. The last victim is the "Kaufmännischen Schule Bad Urach".(400.-€)
Also see the web page of German supporting of Ingo Schnabel.
http://www.rettungshunde-nepal.de/
Leo

Düsseldorf, Germany

#222 Jun 1, 2012
Ingo Schnabel hat er etwa keine Traute sich gegen die Anschuldigungen zu wehren, ein Kinderschänder und Betrüger zu sein? Es muß offenbar der Wahrheit entsprechen. Er soll heute immer noch in Nepal unangetastet und verdeckt sein Unwesen auf einer sozialen Welle zu treiben? Wer weiß davon, der möge sich hier äußern

Gruß Leo
Henri

Bryson City, NC

#223 Jun 4, 2012
srew childabuser Schnabel, but as soon as possible
Henri
Hatti

Netherlands

#225 Sep 29, 2012
Indeed a disgusting person, who lies, cheats and abuses small children. I hope, he will be brought to justice by the Government of Nepal.
Robyn

Schwarzenbek, Germany

#226 Dec 10, 2014
Genevieve wrote:
Melamchi, Robyn, Catwoman,
Are any of you on Facebook? Would like to contact
any/all of you for more info on Mr. Schnabel.
If anyone can give me their facebook name so we can hook up. VERY IMPORTANT.
Thanks, Gen
The case is not closed yet and I,m interested if you still want to exchange info about I.S ?
Would like to hear from you , I,m not on facebook though, but there are other ways ,
Gr. Robyn from the Netherlands

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Truth 44,914
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 5 min Trump is a JOKE 27,023
News The colorful Bubba Chinos empire is expanding a... (May '11) 25 min RobertL 13
Transgender Support Group 9 hr Nikkster 3
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) Mon Maverick 808 25
I wanna party Sun Dan 1
Sex Sun ThatRandomGuy 1

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages