Sidetracks - Hundreds flock to see im...

Sidetracks - Hundreds flock to see image of Virgin Mary on Miam...

There are 92 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 24, 2007, titled Sidetracks - Hundreds flock to see image of Virgin Mary on Miam.... In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

The apparition is said to be appearing on the altar of St. Brendan's Catholic Church in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Shadow Puppets

Denver, CO

#1 Sep 24, 2007
Sure, this is the real thing people! ;-)

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

#2 Sep 24, 2007
I have apparitions of Howdy Doody appear on my bathroom curtains at sunrise. I should capture them on my cell phone camera as well as there are not many faithful followers of Howdy Doody that would want to be in my bathroom with me at that time.
Humps Sister

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 24, 2007
Why not let people get the view and feeling they want from things without laughing at them? Maybe this world needs more of these images!!

“I am not someone else.”

Since: Aug 07

Webberville, MI

#4 Sep 24, 2007
Humps Sister wrote:
Why not let people get the view and feeling they want from things without laughing at them? Maybe this world needs more of these images!!
This world needs a lot less superstition, actually. More religious images=more exclusionary behavior=more power and money hungry people=more war=more people at my door asking for money for a sky god who has yet to make any sort of appearance whatsoever to help us.

Since: May 07

United States

#5 Sep 24, 2007
Lilliths Spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
This world needs a lot less superstition, actually. More religious images=more exclusionary behavior=more power and money hungry people=more war=more people at my door asking for money for a sky god who has yet to make any sort of appearance whatsoever to help us.
Hey, I keep seeing an image of President Andrew Jackson on these pieces of paper I get out of the ATM machine! Don't discount this vision stuff, It's real!

:)
JC from tha block

Morris Plains, NJ

#6 Sep 24, 2007
And this sort of thing from a church that bans birth control?

I give up. You humans are on your own.

“Only the Ugly”

Since: Sep 07

In the Mist of Gloom

#7 Sep 24, 2007
I looked in the mirror and thought I saw an image of satan. THOUGHT....

If people had a right relationship with God, they wouldn't need all this B*llsh*t. Nice paraphanalia that means jacksh*t. If you ain't got it, used toilet paper in the shape of ST. Peter aint gonna do sh*t except make you feel better that you don't have sh*t with God.

“I am not someone else.”

Webberville, MI

#8 Sep 24, 2007
RM in AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I keep seeing an image of President Andrew Jackson on these pieces of paper I get out of the ATM machine! Don't discount this vision stuff, It's real!
:)
I opened my wallet today at the store and had a vision of Washington. Only one though. I tried to have other visions at the ATM but it only made funny noises at me as I knelt in worship (just before the nice people with the white coats and hypodermic that made me happy took me to the giant ice cream truck).

So I assume I am not praying hard enough.

:-)
mckenzie

Arvada, CO

#9 Sep 24, 2007
i had an image of jesus on my toilet paper this morning. a brown jesus. who apparently likes corn.
mckenzie

Arvada, CO

#10 Sep 24, 2007
2000 years of education, progress, advancement, and you dingbats still believe this fairy tale nonsense.

god i wish i could be there a split second before you dumba&&es croak and suddenly realize how stupid you were for an entire lifetime.

grow up. it's time to deal with reality, people. fairy tales are for children.
pope john paul

Littleton, CO

#11 Sep 24, 2007
mckenzie wrote:
i had an image of jesus on my toilet paper this morning. a brown jesus. who apparently likes corn.
now thats funny, if not very sic! ill get my vatican guards on to you,
scott

Arvada, CO

#12 Sep 24, 2007
Lilliths Spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
he appeared 2000 years ago.

Chandler, AZ

#13 Sep 24, 2007
Lilliths Spawn wrote:
<quoted text>
I opened my wallet today at the store and had a vision of Washington. Only one though. I tried to have other visions at the ATM but it only made funny noises at me as I knelt in worship (just before the nice people with the white coats and hypodermic that made me happy took me to the giant ice cream truck).
So I assume I am not praying hard enough.
:-)
You have to have faith, and a PIN number.

LaLa Land

#14 Sep 24, 2007
mckenzie wrote:
ROFLMAO!!!

Chandler, AZ

#15 Sep 24, 2007
scott wrote:
<quoted text> he appeared 2000 years ago.
Maybe.
The HUMP

Denver, CO

#16 Sep 24, 2007
Lot of sick people on this blog today. You all better hope God has a sense of humor....
God

Arvada, CO

#17 Sep 24, 2007
mckenzie wrote:
2000 years of education, progress, advancement, and you dingbats still believe this fairy tale nonsense.
god i wish i could be there a split second before you dumba&&es croak and suddenly realize how stupid you were for an entire lifetime.
grow up. it's time to deal with reality, people. fairy tales are for children.
I feel you believe if you put god in a chat line, I am sorry you want to gamble with your soul. To many people believe in god,when 9-11 came so many churches were full. the Bible is the #1 best seller for years,there is to much not for it to be a fairy tale

Chandler, AZ

#18 Sep 24, 2007
JC from tha block wrote:
And this sort of thing from a church that bans birth control?
I give up. You humans are on your own.
What up, Christ? You ain't down with us anymore. Hey, remember you use to be one of us.

Don't you dare forget where you come from hommie!

Chandler, AZ

#19 Sep 24, 2007
The HUMP wrote:
Lot of sick people on this blog today. You all better hope God has a sense of humor....
Well, he made George Carlin, Britney Spears, OJ Simpson, George Bush, Dan Quayle, Pauly Shore, Paris Hilton, That astronaut that went postal, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, Al Franken, Bill Clinton, That Teen Miss USA contestant who rambled nonsense for 90 seconds, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Rosie O'Donnell, Donald Trump and about 1,000,000,000 other idiots to laugh at, and of course you.

So, yeah I think he does.

“Ain't this pic scarey?”

Since: Sep 07

Chapin SC

#20 Sep 24, 2007
I bet if they move the candle holder the image disappears....
I have no problems with christians ... just CATHOLICS.
One of the commandments is "Thou shalt have no other gods before me." Yet the catholics pray to just about any saint they can conjure up. Praying to the saints is putting them before God. And dont get me started on the deification of Mary. If you believe the bible as fact ... then she was only a vessel used by God to bring his son to earth. Other than giving birth she did not do anything miraculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 24 min Wondering 48,120
Male on Female Facesitting topix? 1 hr alimaster 11
Devil Clown Inc. Big Top Saloon (Dec '11) 5 hr Izzy-_- 3,435
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 21 hr Respect71 28,194
Women Wed Ellen 1
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Tue JP MORGAN 717
last post wins! (Feb '11) Apr 25 _FLATLINE-------- 26,290

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages