Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#29 Feb 27, 2011
What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake? One less drunk

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#30 Feb 27, 2011
Gringo Whiteycracker wrote:
<quoted text>Its one of the reasons I quit drinking ,I was seen squatting all over the place..
Squatting or falling? Jk. <Smiles>

On time when I was younger of course me and some friends went out .........must have gotten totally wasted. Woke up the next morning on my friends sofa covered with bruises and a big knot on my head. She said I had came home and tried to take a shower and fell. Let's just say that was the last time I drank like that. Scary huh?

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31 Feb 27, 2011
Anything goes or should Drinkie shut up now?

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32 Feb 27, 2011
Why do Greek men wear gold neck chains? So they know where to stop shaving.
Sniper

Brighton, CO

#33 Feb 27, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>Squatting or falling? Jk. <Smiles>
On time when I was younger of course me and some friends went out .........must have gotten totally wasted. Woke up the next morning on my friends sofa covered with bruises and a big knot on my head. She said I had came home and tried to take a shower and fell. Let's just say that was the last time I drank like that. Scary huh?
Maybe we should make a "Once when I was wasted" thread ...Rated R...

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#34 Feb 27, 2011
Sniper wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe we should make a "Once when I was wasted" thread ...Rated R...
We could but I'm not sure if any R rated stuff happend. Ya know?

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#35 Feb 27, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
What's the difference between an Irish wedding and an Irish wake? One less drunk
he he. Want me to dig out some irish ones ??

Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#36 Feb 27, 2011
Everyone look and see who has post #15, and #25, these two did not post.

And there not mine. Drinkie I'd say #25 is yours.

“Paralyzed From the Neck Up”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#37 Feb 27, 2011
Sniper wrote:
Sheriff Gringo Whiteycracker was on his way back to town with his prisoner BB Gun, when they started fighting and fell off of the horses on to the ground in a plie of horse shit,,BB Gun wound up with the gun and told sheriff Gringo "now Im going to make you eat the road apples" and so the sheriff Gringo started to eat one and then jumped on BB Gun and wrestled the gun away from him and Sheriff Gringo said" NOW YOU will eat the road apples"..and he wouldn't so sheriff Gringo reached down to BB Gun and stuffed some in his mouth and made him swallow them ..but then BB Gun got up and ran away. Sheriff Gringo got back into town the next day and deputy Obvious said "wheres BB Gun did you see him"?.,,And the Sheriff said "yes I saw him I had lunch with him yesterday"..
Right on Sniper. It was nice to be in a joke where I'm not the brunt of it.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#38 Feb 27, 2011
Oops. Someone must have been bad. Not me ,,,,,I don't think ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#39 Feb 27, 2011
Sophies Ganny wrote:
Everyone look and see who has post #15, and #25, these two did not post.
And there not mine. Drinkie I'd say #25 is yours.
Whoa the Topix gods are mad already? I didnt even get into the bad ones. Anyone for a Cuban joke? Before anybody gets offended I have already made fun of myself Give a clown a break here One night only the great Drinkie Should I stay PG?

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#40 Feb 27, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
<quoted text>he he. Want me to dig out some irish ones ??
You know Im always ok with laughing at me

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#41 Feb 27, 2011
A Englishman a Scotsman and an Irishman walk into a pub They each buy a pint of Guiness beer
Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage three flies landed in each of their pints and were stuck in the thick head The Englishman pushed his beer away from him in disgust The Scotsman fished the offending fly out of his beer and continued drinking it as if nothing had happened The Irishman too picked the fly out of his drink held it out over the beer and then started yelling SPIT IT OUT SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#42 Feb 27, 2011
Wow speaking of wakes I think I accidentally stumbled into one

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#43 Feb 27, 2011
Dirty Joke
The bride tells her husband
The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"

"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.

And then they made love for the first time.

Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.

Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."

Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."

After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"

The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.

Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.

She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."

Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#44 Feb 27, 2011
Daughters are curious~~~
A little girl walks into her parents' bathroom and notices for the First time, her father's nakedness.

Immediately, she is curious: he has equipment that she doesn't have. She asks, "What are those round things hanging there, daddy?"

Proudly, he replies, "Those, sweetheart, are God's Apples of Life.

Without them we wouldn't be here."

Puzzled, she seeks her mommy out and tells her what daddy has said.

To which mommy asks, "Did he say anything about the dead branch they're hanging from?"

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#45 Feb 27, 2011
Am I gonna get yelled at for using the term bj on here?

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#46 Feb 27, 2011
wicked31_5 wrote:
Dirty Joke
The bride tells her husband
The bride tells her husband, "Honey, you know I'm a virgin and I don't know
anything about sex. Can you explain it to me first?"
"OK, Sweetheart. Putting it simply, we will call your private place 'the
prison' and call my private thing 'the prisoner'. So what we do is: put the
prisoner in the prison.
And then they made love for the first time.
Afterwards, the guy is lying face up on the bed, smiling with satisfaction.
Nudging him, his bride giggles, "Honey the prisoner seems to have escaped."
Turning on his side, he smiles. "Then we will have to re-imprison him."
After the second time they spent, the guy reaches for his cigarettes but
the girl, thoroughly enjoying the new experience of making love, gives him
a suggestive smile, "Honey, the prisoner is out again!"
The man rises to the occasion, but with the unsteady legs of a recently
born foal.
Afterwards, he lays back on the bed, totally exhausted.
She nudges him and says, "Honey, the prisoner escaped again."
Limply turning his head, He YELLS at her, "Hey, its not a life sentence,
OKAY!
I like that one doll

Level 7

Since: Mar 10

Kentucky

#47 Feb 27, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
Am I gonna get yelled at for using the term bj on here?
Must not be.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#48 Feb 27, 2011
Drinkie the Clown wrote:
<quoted text>I like that one doll
Thank you I thought it was funny.*smiles*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Feb '11) 30 min Sniper II 24,855
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr Tina 14,244
Obama Determined To Start A Race War 4 hr Sniper II 4
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Poof1 5,418
Housewife convicted of frying husband (Mar '07) 12 hr dragoon70056 60
Denver police investigate fatal accident at RTD... 12 hr Sniper II 2
Denver tar 14 hr Leanndunne859 3
Denver Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:33 am PST

ESPN11:33AM
Bengals' Iloka: Manziel-Peyton talk 'foolish'
NBC Sports 1:03 PM
Manning limited at practice with thigh injury - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:27 PM
Chiefs' draft picks starting to produce late - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:37 PM
Flawed Cutler Can Still Have a Big NFL Future
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals: Complete Week 16 Preview for Denver