Do Sexual Harassment Laws at the workplace discriminate?

Posted in the Denver Forum

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2013
I do not believe the laws of sexual harassment, were meant to cause harm to anyone. Discriminating against people such as me should not be allowed. I have come to find since the 1070’s that the laws of sexual harassment and rape only apply to a certain class of people. I do not fall into this class and therefore it has been allowed to happen to me on repeated bases. I am easy prey, I am damaged goods that the law does not protect against people like--- of the VARO in Lakewood, the female Sargent in the US Army, the counselor I went to for mental health…I am just someone to be victimized over, and over again.
I had no funding for an attorney, nor could I find someone to help me with this serious offense by a federal employee. I actually just asked the Director to have her employee --- to stay away from my office; it was the director who ordered an investigation.
The Veteran Affairs Regional Office, not me, turned my sexual harassment into a full blown investigation of me, not the perpetrator. The harasser had a history of such behavior. As a direct result I lost my position and banned from my office, per Director ---- This was also, a direct result of a jealous, new boss in my office who chose to do me harm. The perpetrator is still employed at the VARO at a higher level. This was not an isolated incidence by the sexual harasser. The new "boss",lost her position as she does all her jobs, due to alcohol, and no work ethics.
Sexual harassment is against the law, yet the VARO in Lakewood, Co., condoned the actions of one of their employees.
I went to a mental health counselor for the mental and emotional issues this caused me. I then was sexually molested by the counselor. I reported it to the police, where DNA proved the counselor in deed had sexually assaulted me. The counselor lost his license permanently. When I went to court for this matter, the judge dismissed it, I presume since I had a criminal record.
A criminal record should have nothing to do with the laws of sexual harassment
You may ask why the sexual harassment towards me, the victim, was terminated. In 1995 and prior I had a police record and served time in prison. I have paid my debt to society and have done tried very hard to be a productive citizen. I have been going to college to better myself. I disclosed my criminal past on my job application to the non-profit service organization, from the beginning, as it turned out my original boss, then, RP had a criminal record of her own and believed in “2nd chances.” RP did NOT disclose her record on her application and is still employed. The strange thing is the Director of the VARO put a ban on me using the computer system at the VA due to my criminal record. I have never stolen anything from my employer, whereas, RP who embezzled hundreds of thousands of dollars is still allowed on the computer. This is truly a discrimination situation.
I filed a suit, this was dismissed, and was offered an amount of $1,000 by the federal government to not proceed. As it turns out I could not proceed because at the time it was assumed that I had no federal affiliation, the case was dismissed. I did have federal affiliation, I had free medical thru the VA.
Prior to all of this, in 1973, I enlisted in the US Army. I was sexually harassed by a female Sargent. Due to the impact this had on me, I was Honorably discharged for emotional instability. I do have a claim in for disability, with the VA, which has been on going for nearly 3 years.
As you can see I have been a victim of sexual assault and harassment for quite some time and their needs to be consequences for this abuse. This is just the tip of the iceberg. I need some help. Can you please assist me in this great injustice and illegal activity of the federal government, to include the acts of the veteran Affairs Regional Office located in Lakewood, Colorado. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
Let's stop sexual harassment and assault!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Location hidden

#3 Jun 16, 2013
One has to question why you wouldn't not comment on your spam? This type of thing happens all the time.

“Boing, boing, boing, boing,”

Level 9

Since: Aug 08

#4 Jun 16, 2013
I worked at a place that had a sign that said" Sexual harassment will not be tolerated, however it will be graded".

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Jun 16, 2013
Commander Bunny-

What exactly does that mean "it will be graded?"

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Jun 16, 2013
Spam has something to hide I guess. That or they are directly related to this and condone sexual harassment.
Be brave Spammer, speak your mind.

Level 2

Denver Colorado.

#7 Jun 16, 2013
I believe it is a JOKE,

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Location hidden

#8 Jun 16, 2013
BagLady1:

I believe you have some serious issues if you find this a"JOKE"
We already know who you are and that holds true. GUILT!!!!

Level 9

#9 Jun 16, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
I believe it is a JOKE,
So do I.

Level 9

#10 Jun 16, 2013
Why Allowed wrote:
BagLady1:
I believe you have some serious issues if you find this a"JOKE"
We already know who you are and that holds true. GUILT!!!!
Dewd, like You aura is like totally negative and blackish-brown, I'd have a Healer look into that.

Level 9

#11 Jun 17, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Dewd, like You aura is like totally negative and blackish-brown, I'd have a Healer look into that.
Smudge some silver sage to route that evil out of Your place of dwelling, man.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#12 Jun 17, 2013
BagLady1 wrote:
I believe it is a JOKE,
...gloop...

Level 1

Location hidden

#13 Jun 18, 2013
Why Allowed wrote:
Commander Bunny-
What exactly does that mean "it will be graded?"
Someone has to be pretty warped to agree with this nut Commander Bunny. This person appears to have nothing better to do than write some weird stuff on every forum possible.
I guess he thinks sexual harassment is an ok thing, he appears to have been "graded", as he puts it

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#14 Jun 18, 2013
Commander Bunny wrote:
<quoted text>Smudge some silver sage to route that evil out of Your place of dwelling, man.
Agreed .... Nibble.

Level 1

Location hidden

#15 Jun 18, 2013
Trolli wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed .... Nibble.
Castle Rock...interesting. Must somehow be related to BagLady1.

Level 8

#16 Jun 19, 2013
Why Allowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone has to be pretty warped to agree with this nut Commander Bunny. This person appears to have nothing better to do than write some weird stuff on every forum possible.
I guess he thinks sexual harassment is an ok thing, he appears to have been "graded", as he puts it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?N R=1&v=pjBD6vLUOAE&feat ure=endscreen

Gloop?
The Spelling Otter

Modesto, CA

#17 Jun 19, 2013
Why Allowed wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.

..that is, I agree with the Commander.
Birds of a Feather

Newport, OR

#18 Jun 20, 2013
The Spelling Otter wrote:
<quoted text>I agree.
..that is, I agree with the Commander.
Of course you would respond accordingly. Topix friends must stick up for one another.
I am leaving this case up to the law to decide.
All logical and unbiased input was greatly appreciated.
Not comments on thinking sexual harassment is okay? What kind of weird person would agree with that. I guess if the shoe fits.

Anyway, already taken care of through the legal system.

Level 8

#19 Jun 21, 2013
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text> http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Gloop?
...gloop...
&fe ature=relmfu

Level 1

Location hidden

#23 Jun 22, 2013
Icnothing wrote:
Howz about a prop Gloop :)
Where do you people come up with these weird comments?

Level 9

#24 Jul 8, 2013
Why Allowed wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you people come up with these weird comments?
You ain't seen nothing..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 2 hr Respect71 12,611
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Brian_G 3,475
Rocky Mountain Upset? Polling shows once-popula... 10 hr harmonious 73
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) Mon Tooth Fairy 86
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Mon jayaraj 306
Investigation underway after one found dead (Jul '07) Sun Gomez 25
Review: Weekly Home Buyers List, Inc. Sep 26 scott grawler 1

Denver Jobs

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE