17-year-old girl shot in drive-by

Full story: KUSA Denver

" Police say a teen was shot in a drive-by shooting on the afternoon of Fourth of July.
Comments
61 - 64 of 64 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wiseacre

Denver, CO

#72 Jul 6, 2007
Uilligan wrote:
Thanks for that fine example Amazed, but I have met the guy. He is white.
Oh well, I tried. Meth is white, idiot is white.

After having been raised on an Indian Reservation most of my live, one can "distinguish" ethnicity occasionally from last names. Navajo, Pueblo, Hispanic, White. I'm a whitie/Cherokee and just cannot fathom the violence. Wish I had the means to move BACK to the Res. I'm sure any other posters wish me back there as well.
Nick

Englewood, CO

#73 Jul 6, 2007
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>east st louis?? LOL!
What's so funny about that? I'm sure you have a huge gang problem in Lander, WY?
Amazed

Denver, CO

#74 Jul 7, 2007
The 1st American Indian wrote:
lets make fun of all of the WHITE child molester out there (you'll never see a person of color trying to rape a child) or how about the stupid drunk who ran over a kid with his tractor - he was white. Why don't ya'll go back to england and ireland - where ever the hell your ancestors came from. I was here first -- get out of MY country with all of your racist garbage.
I agree with you mostly, except for the raping of a child. I too am a Native American, raised on a NM reservation where child molestation was unheard of, or more truthfully, never talked about. I remember Effie's old grandpa that was always trying to "grab" little girls' bottom parts. Blind old man still trying to have some "fun."
Fort Collins

Pueblo, CO

#75 Dec 30, 2013
None of that shit is true. I know (Billy) Mr baker He's a good person. When will you people get a life? Intelligent please most of you probably hide behind your computer talking shit to each other.Fucking weak.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 2 hr swedenforever 62
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr positronium 12,422
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Terra Firma 3,022
Denver youth-facility staffer charged with abuse (Jul '09) 10 hr Hary kall 154
Review: Back 2 Life Chiropractic/Acupuncture 15 hr SopiaWright02 2
Denver Health Medical Center, place of horrors (Jul '13) Mon Quirky 21
wheres the pain meds? Sun dev 4
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••