17-year-old girl shot in drive-by

Full story: KUSA Denver

" Police say a teen was shot in a drive-by shooting on the afternoon of Fourth of July.
Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Dec 30, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Butch M

Colorado Springs, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 5, 2007
 
The Hispanic crime-wave continues to grip Colorado. How do we free our communities from this siege?
Interesting Observation

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 5, 2007
 
Hmmm gangs in Northern, CO hmmm I wonder where they are from?

The Chamber of Commerce ain't too keen on drivebys - because you don't make the Top 10 Best Places to Live when you have to dodge bullets!
undocumented agent

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 5, 2007
 
Butch M wrote:
The Hispanic crime-wave continues to grip Colorado. How do we free our communities from this siege?
DEPORT them!
Felix Barbosa

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 5, 2007
 
Things are really going downhill in that city. look out Wyoming, you're next

“Scuze me I have a lot of work ”

Since: Apr 07

Greeley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 5, 2007
 
Live the life a gang and sooner or later somebody will shoot at you.
Civil Disobedience

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 5, 2007
 
It is time for civil disobedience.
Butch M wrote:
The Hispanic crime-wave continues to grip Colorado. How do we free our communities from this siege?
Civil Disobedience

Englewood, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 5, 2007
 
Save us Ken Salazar!
Contact Info:
http://salazar.senate.gov/contact/email.cfm

Save us Wayne Allard!
Contact Info:
http://allard.senate.gov/public/index.cfm...

Save us Bill Ritter!
http://www.colorado.gov/governor/contact.html

Save us Ft. Collins City Council!
http://fcgov.com/council/

Since Denver is a sanctuary city!
Save us John Hickenlooper:
http://www.denvergov.org/Mayor/ContacttheMayo...

“OWNERS CHOICE = PATRONS CHOICE”

Since: Jun 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 5, 2007
 
Gangs are for little sissies who need their mommies still. They make me sick.
Pat

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 5, 2007
 
Butch M wrote:
The Hispanic crime-wave continues to grip Colorado. How do we free our communities from this siege?
Who said they were hispanic???? Its going to be nice to see when you ignorant racists fall off of your high horse!!
Lynn

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 5, 2007
 
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Who said they were hispanic???? Its going to be nice to see when you ignorant racists fall off of your high horse!!
No mention of hispanic or illegal. People who assume usually are idiots!
holyguacamole

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 5, 2007
 
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Who said they were hispanic???? Its going to be nice to see when you ignorant racists fall off of your high horse!!
the word "racist" was derived from Trotsky and the Bolsheviks to stigmatize whites defending themselves.
It means nothing to me.
Police Officer

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 5, 2007
 
Sorry Pat, but Ft. Collins, Loveland, and Longmont does have a bad gang problem and it is not between the crips and the bloods, its Hispanic, and a bad one at that. It was a mexican drive-by.
Pat

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 5, 2007
 
Police Officer wrote:
Sorry Pat, but Ft. Collins, Loveland, and Longmont does have a bad gang problem and it is not between the crips and the bloods, its Hispanic, and a bad one at that. It was a mexican drive-by.
Were you there ?? did you see it?? So you are saying all gangs in those areas are hispanic?? I am not disagreeing with the fact that there are hispanic gangs, but I do think that people do need to get their facts straight before they start accusing an entire race. There are many, many criminals in this country from every race!!!
Deport Pedro

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 5, 2007
 
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there ?? did you see it?? So you are saying all gangs in those areas are hispanic?? I am not disagreeing with the fact that there are hispanic gangs, but I do think that people do need to get their facts straight before they start accusing an entire race. There are many, many criminals in this country from every race!!!
You live in denial...It was Burritos..expect this to continue all summer. In case you haven't figured it out there is a gang war on. Added to the list:

Local Hispanic Crime in the News:

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/world/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/local/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/local/a...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...

http://www.9news.com/news/article.aspx...
Fortune

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 5, 2007
 
undocumented agent wrote:
<quoted text>
DEPORT them!
I'm curious on how most of the topics I read, at least ONE person will link it to the immigration issue... even when there's no link.
Johnny Rotten

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 5, 2007
 
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>Were you there ?? did you see it?? So you are saying all gangs in those areas are hispanic?? I am not disagreeing with the fact that there are hispanic gangs, but I do think that people do need to get their facts straight before they start accusing an entire race. There are many, many criminals in this country from every race!!!
Look at Pat, who lives in her sheltered little bubble called Parker and shes trying to tell us about the gang problems. I'm sure things are really bad there, I heard jaywalkers and litterbugs were running rampant
GMAN

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 5, 2007
 
How tragic... now it's happening in quiet cow towns like Ft. Collins... albeit, a "quiet" college town...
SLAP WHITIE

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 5, 2007
 
Pat

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jul 5, 2007
 
Deport Pedro wrote:
I agree that there are hispanics that commit crimes, but you better believe that there are just as many other people from other races that do it too!! Um yeah and exactly how many crimes are that were committed by non-hispanics?? I bet you couldn't fit all those little links on your comment page!!
Nick

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jul 5, 2007
 
Fortune wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious on how most of the topics I read, at least ONE person will link it to the immigration issue... even when there's no link.
I think it's turning into an inside joke, honestly. At least, the first person that says it is usually kidding, then all the real racists jump in

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 54 min swedenforever 55
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 4 hr KarlVIIIII 12,260
wheres the pain meds? 15 hr jrmdawrm123 1
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Sun Frankie Rizzo 2,567
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) Sun Another bitch 39
Gina Kurfis (Oct '13) Sun Another bitch 4
The Entertainment Industry is Bringing Decadenc... Sun Commander Bunny 4
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Denver County was issued at July 28 at 10:10PM MDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Denver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Denver
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••