Gay Marriage In Utah But Not Colorado?

Gay Marriage In Utah But Not Colorado?

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 21, 2014, titled Gay Marriage In Utah But Not Colorado?. In it, CBS Local reports that:

More than two years ago, Colorado was at the leading edge of the societal shift on same-sex marriage, when its moderate, conflict-adverse Democratic governor called a special legislative session that shamed Republicans for holding up a civil unions bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Level 1

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#1 Jan 21, 2014
By the time Colorado gets around to doing anything, the 10th circuit will already have overturned their ban.

It's probably what they're counting on instead of doing the hard work themselves.

Too busy smoking pot I guess.
ver play chess

Jeannette, PA

#4 Jan 21, 2014
?????/ WELL IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE WIFE TO BE LEGAL..then gay marriage goes first move, and then whos goin to pick on the husband , one wife and 10 ladies in waiting ... not to mention the tenessee father with 22 kids with 14 different women..

A Tennessee man who has already fathered 22 kids by 14 different ... A Tennessee man who has already and owes tens of thousands in child support . newsroom

“Equality marches on! ”

Level 4

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 21, 2014
Dale wrote:
Stand strong Colorado!
Say NO to homo-marriage!
Yes indeed, Dale! Instead, obsess and post with hundreds of names and locations all over the gay threads on Topix! It's a political take over indeed!! Such a difference you are making!! Stand strong….. your numbers are growing….fake name and location….both at a time…over and over…..
Frankie Rizzo

Dallas, TX

#8 Jan 21, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>Yes indeed, Dale! Instead, obsess and post with hundreds of names and locations all over the gay threads on Topix! It's a political take over indeed!! Such a difference you are making!! Stand strong….. your numbers are growing….fake name and location….both at a time…over and over…..
I'm a self amused freak of nature who makes up wild stories about my pathetic life. I pretend to have a dizzy bleach blonde wife who I take on world tours and brag about my war stories. I wish I could hold a job, but I'm a loser with no skills.
makes u wonder

Jeannette, PA

#15 Jan 22, 2014
. WHAT ARE THE MARRIAGE RULES IN TENNESSEE??

A Tennessee man who has already fathered 22 kids by 14 different ... A Tennessee man who has already and owes tens of thousands in child support . newsroom

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#16 Jan 23, 2014
makes u wonder wrote:
. WHAT ARE THE MARRIAGE RULES IN TENNESSEE??
Off topic, but my mother grew up in Springdale, Pa. and next to you, and the author Rachel Carson, I have never heard anyone being from that town. My uncle went to high school with Rachel Carson, by the way.

My mother lived on Colfax Street between Pittsburgh St. and the River. Do you know that area?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min Frankie Rizzo 38,407
Lies and Poor Security Judgment but We Still Wa... 5 hr jay23 7
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 12 hr Trevet 23,982
Effects from the recent decline in oil prices (May '15) Sat Bosoito 21
News Nude man in high heels causes lockdown (Apr '07) Sat Darker Than Night 26
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) Sat Melquiades Estrada 64
last post wins! (Feb '11) Jul 22 Icnoptnthis 26,034

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages