Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Dec 24, 2012

Since: Dec 12

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Isaiah 65:1-3

I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me;

I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me.

I said, Here am I, here am I, to a nation that did not call on MY NAME.

I spread out my hands all day, to a REBELLIOUS PEOPLE - who walk in a way that is not good, following their own devices; a people who provoke Me to my face continually ...-

I was one of those rebellious people who sought after my own heart- my own desire to please myself- to please my wants and to please my children -

Now tell me WAS THAT SEEKING AND PLEASING YAHUAH? NO!!!

Repentance is to TURN away from and do not ever do again ! Are you remorseful for all the wrong you've done in your life ?

RETURN TO YOUR HEAVILY FATHER LIVING YAHUAH

Isaiah 64:8 Yet O YAHUAH, thou art our Father ; We are the clay, and thou art our potter ; we are all the work of thy hand.

I tell you from EXPERIENCE that if you seek to please yourself or others - you will never be satisfied and WILL ALWAYS BE EMPTY AND LOST-

BUT REPENT ...get on your knees raise your arms - Pray in His only Begotten Son's NAME -YAHUSHUA - PRAY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS for all the wrong you've done ...we have all transgressed and walked after what the adversary has offered us here in this world !!

Leave the garbage alone! THIS GARBAGE WILL NOT SAVE YOU NOR YOUR CHILDREN! THE ADVERSARY KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT-

REPENT YE, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND

Matthew 6: 19-21
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth- where moth and rust doth corrupt -and thieves break through and steal....
But Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven--where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where thieves do not break through nor steal...

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also...

YAHUchannon (aka john) 14:6

YAHUSHUA saith unto him-

I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE- NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME

RETURN TO LIVING YAHUAH AND ONLY SEEK HIM AND SEEK TO PLEASE HIM-

Hebrews 11:6

BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM- FOR HE THAT COMETH TO YAHUAH MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS, AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT ((( DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM))))

DILIGENTLY means : constant in effort, attentive and persistent in doing, great persistence, care or dedication, carefully!!!

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#2 Dec 24, 2012
YAHUAH SERVANT wrote:
Isaiah 65:1-3
I was ready to be sought by those who did not ask for me;
I was ready to be found by those who did not seek me.
I said, Here am I, here am I, to a nation that did not call on MY NAME.
I spread out my hands all day, to a REBELLIOUS PEOPLE - who walk in a way that is not good, following their own devices; a people who provoke Me to my face continually ...-
I was one of those rebellious people who sought after my own heart- my own desire to please myself- to please my wants and to please my children -
Now tell me WAS THAT SEEKING AND PLEASING YAHUAH? NO!!!
Repentance is to TURN away from and do not ever do again ! Are you remorseful for all the wrong you've done in your life ?
RETURN TO YOUR HEAVILY FATHER LIVING YAHUAH
Isaiah 64:8 Yet O YAHUAH, thou art our Father ; We are the clay, and thou art our potter ; we are all the work of thy hand.
I tell you from EXPERIENCE that if you seek to please yourself or others - you will never be satisfied and WILL ALWAYS BE EMPTY AND LOST-
BUT REPENT ...get on your knees raise your arms - Pray in His only Begotten Son's NAME -YAHUSHUA - PRAY AND ASK FOR FORGIVENESS for all the wrong you've done ...we have all transgressed and walked after what the adversary has offered us here in this world !!
Leave the garbage alone! THIS GARBAGE WILL NOT SAVE YOU NOR YOUR CHILDREN! THE ADVERSARY KNOWS HIS TIME IS SHORT-
REPENT YE, FOR THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS AT HAND
Matthew 6: 19-21
Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth- where moth and rust doth corrupt -and thieves break through and steal....
But Lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven--where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt and where thieves do not break through nor steal...
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also...
YAHUchannon (aka john) 14:6
YAHUSHUA saith unto him-
I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE- NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER BUT BY ME
RETURN TO LIVING YAHUAH AND ONLY SEEK HIM AND SEEK TO PLEASE HIM-
Hebrews 11:6
BUT WITHOUT FAITH IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE HIM- FOR HE THAT COMETH TO YAHUAH MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS, AND THAT HE IS A REWARDER OF THEM THAT ((( DILIGENTLY SEEK HIM))))
DILIGENTLY means : constant in effort, attentive and persistent in doing, great persistence, care or dedication, carefully!!!
Gloop.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 34 min Respect71 1,301
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 hr Wondering 2,961
Morgan Ingram was not murdered nor stalked. (Nov '12) 13 hr curious 37
annette marion tortures w/cpms yvette handfield... 13 hr ANNETTE MARION KI... 1
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 18 hr Hannah V 4,211
Ban the user above you game (Oct '11) 19 hr joanNYadoptees 2,787
last post wins! (Feb '11) Wed AmyFaith 24,645
•••
•••
Denver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Denver Jobs