|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Kerry wrote:
I am 17 and live with my 20 year old boyfriend and his mother. My bf share the same bed . His mother had asked me just the other day about how I felt about getting pregnant. Our talk lasted about an hour and it covered babies, pregnancy, and her son being the father. The end is just that she wants us to start trying for a baby. That night my bf brought it up again right before we had sex and refused to wear a condom and made sure he came in me. I am kinda freaked out because I might be pregnant and I don't think I am ready to have a baby. I feel trapped here. I must have a baby if I am going to be here
Where are your parents?
georgina

Barnsley, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

are both of them still together to this day or not
has he cheated on you mom when she was pregnant and after she give birth to the twins
has he got another girl pregnant when ur mom was pregnant
if sooo tell your mom everything and get a DNA on the other women's baby ASAP
hope u going to the gym o beat he's ass someday
bobby

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Hello all. When I was 23 I got my friends mother pregnant. Our affair went on for 6 months before she became pregnant. She was 44 and the time she got knocked up and gave birth at 45. We tryed to make a go out the relationship for the baby but it just did not work. She change into a crazy bitch after the baby came and after about 6 months of no sex and tension everym night. I moved on. Now I pay 550 a month in child support and I get her every other weekend. That was 9 years ago and things have cooled off between us to were we have gone out on dates and even funked. She is now 55 and still hot but crazy
georgina

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

I still wanne know what happend after all for this had happened

Level 5

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Judged:

I think this "story" is a troll
you cannot fix derp

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Assuming this is not trollwork, I wonder if this dude's mom is a MILF or just a sloppy mess. Young dudes are dumb and filled with come. They even get talked into doing other guys.
you cannot fix derp

Hazleton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

bobby wrote:
Hello all. When I was 23 I got my friends mother pregnant. Our affair went on for 6 months before she became pregnant. She was 44 and the time she got knocked up and gave birth at 45. We tryed to make a go out the relationship for the baby but it just did not work. She change into a crazy bitch after the baby came and after about 6 months of no sex and tension everym night. I moved on. Now I pay 550 a month in child support and I get her every other weekend. That was 9 years ago and things have cooled off between us to were we have gone out on dates and even funked. She is now 55 and still hot but crazy
That creampie fetish sure backfires doesn't it.
Your mother

Defiance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2013

Judged:

Stop talking about me lol jk it's not you're mother but that's verry hard situation I hope god helps u and you're mother through it god bless
Wowman

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2013

Are you still around
Trust Jesus

Martin, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

It all works out
Archie Bunker

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

This so called story is the work of a troll.
-

Edith agrees
ballu

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

georgina wrote:
are both of them still together to this day or not
has he cheated on you mom when she was pregnant and after she give birth to the twins
has he got another girl pregnant when ur mom was pregnant
if sooo tell your mom everything and get a DNA on the other women's baby ASAP
hope u going to the gym o beat he's ass someday
I think you should satisfy her lust. Go for incest. Show her your love, passion. So that she wont hang around sucking di*cks all the way like a bitch. May be you can try a gangbang with her. That will ease her exploding lust for a while. She can keep a pet doberman with the longest **ck, who cant make her pregnant anymore.(I hope she is not bitch.). Anyway intresting stuff. Take her .......now!!
Bill

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

Judged:

I was that azzhole guy at one time. I got my high school buddy's mother pregnant to. I was 20 and she was 40 when she conceived My buddy was 19. He went to college and I did not. My mother and father moves back to there home state and I did not want to leave my friends. I got a job and moved into my buddies room. I have known them all my life and we were all good friends. It took about a year but one night after drinking a little wine and have a intense talk......we made love. I have always had the hots for her and when we funked for the first time, it was like I was in heaven or I did the best drug in the world. I told her about how I felt and she also had hidden feeling for me. I found that the more I was with her the more I was in love with her.
I asked her to marry me and have my baby. She did not want a baby at first but the more we talked about it the ideal grew with her. HAHA Mostly in her tummy!!!! I just stopped using condoms and at first she fought me but I won out. She did not because pregnant for almost a year, right after my 20th birthday. Her son at first did not like that we were sleeping together but freaked out when we told him she was pregnant. We got married right away and moved to a new house that was a little more baby friendly. My wife gave birth to a little girl and not more than three months later she was pregnant again. This baby was unexpected. I guess you can get pregnant very eazy after having a baby.
That was 7 years ago and we are still going strong. it turns out that I think that my friendship with my buddy has even gotten better. We are still best friends and do all kind of stuff. Only I can't talk to him about sex. He doesn't want to her about his mothers sex life.
Tee

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Judged:

It's weird but it happens. Deal with it. It will affect your mom and friend more than anyone. They have to raise the kids and deal with the age gap. Men have younger women.....Why can't women have younger men?
Big Whiskey In Wyoming

Morrison, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2014

Still trolling and beating on that poor old dead horse
Jerome brooks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Thursday Jun 19

Morning may i talk to ur mother

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 77 of77
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••