Authorities detain suspect in double-...

Authorities detain suspect in double-murder

There are 23 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 17, 2007, titled Authorities detain suspect in double-murder. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

The shooting, which occurred at about 12:30 a.m. Sunday at 1555 S. Yates, was apparently sparked when a group of people was turned away from a party.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JOSE

Corona, CA

#30 Sep 19, 2007
IF YOUR PARTY ATRACTS THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE THEN YOU YOURSELF ARE NOT SO INNOCENT.
nathan juare

Denver, CO

#31 Jul 5, 2013
FORGET all you haters..thats my cousin yous are talking about. its ashame how people can judge someone without even knowing the person. yes he was a mexican, how does that make him less of a person. people are so ignorant these days. rest in peace primo. we love you and we miss you un chingo..alrrato nos vemos..RIP INOCENCIO MURILLO!!!!

“Low Information Outreach”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Under the Castle Rock

#32 Jul 6, 2013
Wonder if a 25 round magazine was used in the crime?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 9NEWS - Top News Article - Couple sues over mol... (Jun '07) 1 hr Ethan 12
Mexicans (Mar '14) 1 hr Richie G 114
News How two small cities became the kings of cannab... 1 hr Richie G 2
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Respect71 44,046
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr Respect71 26,782
BangItAmmo.com (Apr '14) 2 hr Vincent 6
Lookin For Tar 2 hr Loca 73

Denver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages