Authorities detain suspect in double-murder

Full story: KUSA Denver

The shooting, which occurred at about 12:30 a.m. Sunday at 1555 S. Yates, was apparently sparked when a group of people was turned away from a party.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
blablabla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

We need to stop hiring them even if they work for half what the others will work for they drive the crime up take away the jobs they will move on up to canada
elizabeth rayas murillo

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

it is sad how my cousin inocencio murillo died all because he refused entrance 2 there get together party all i ask is for justice he was a good father, son , husband and cousin he will always be rememberd in our lifes IN LOVING MEMORY OF INOCENCIO MURILLO....
blablabla

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2007

This is the wrong place for a memorial... You are begging for insults here...
John

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Tell the people what the suspects provided for identification, 9News....
Tired

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I think it's sad and horrific to think that some people believe thatif you have a hispanic name you must be illegal and therefore worth less than any other type of person. Those of you racists who are using the illegal status issues to subject the rest of us to your racists views should be ashamed. What about the illegal Russians, Canadians, and Asians? There are pleanty of those in CO and this country as a whole. I don't hear you little racists spouting out crap about those minority groups...they "take your jobs" too. How about you leave the racist crap at the klan meeting and let the adults have a conversation once in a while.
Scott

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Maybe it's time for the good majority to start making it clear to the bad minority that these actions are unacceptable. All groups have some power to police the actions of their own. For instance-Why is'nt La Raza speaking out against this type behavior? And have you ever heard any mainstream black groups come out against gangs, etc? I don't recall hearing anything, and I think by their silence they are condoning the actions of their people against society.

“Be about it!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Since when is German Anthony Barron considered an hispanic name?
Tired

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Scott wrote:
Maybe it's time for the good majority to start making it clear to the bad minority that these actions are unacceptable. All groups have some power to police the actions of their own. For instance-Why is'nt La Raza speaking out against this type behavior? And have you ever heard any mainstream black groups come out against gangs, etc? I don't recall hearing anything, and I think by their silence they are condoning the actions of their people against society.
Good point!!! I agree that the groups who claim to have such invested stakes in their communities need to step it up and help stop the violence. Becoming more vocal by promoting positive images for their constituants and the general population would help to squash some of the negative reputations these cultural groups are getting.
DJF

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I do live here but the Network is in NJ. And I happened to personally know the deceased so get over it.
GMAN

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

I'll betcha we'll find out that it was a gang banger with a long wrap sheet that did this.

Sad...
GWB - not in Kentucky

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

The story looks like a non-Hispanic did the shootings.

Focus on the facts - One of the biggest problems in our country today is with illegal immigration, mostly from Mexico.

However this story has nothing to do with that.

Our thoughts and prayers should be for the victims and their families.
seejay

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Tired wrote:
I think it's sad and horrific to think that some people believe thatif you have a hispanic name you must be illegal and therefore worth less than any other type of person. Those of you racists who are using the illegal status issues to subject the rest of us to your racists views should be ashamed. What about the illegal Russians, Canadians, and Asians? There are pleanty of those in CO and this country as a whole. I don't hear you little racists spouting out crap about those minority groups...they "take your jobs" too. How about you leave the racist crap at the klan meeting and let the adults have a conversation once in a while.
Boy this crap get's old!
I'm one White man that is TIRED of Mexicans calling Caucaisans racist!
If we're all racist, than stay home! Build up your countries, instead of trying to destroy ours! Name ONE nation you've built that is being overrun by us? Chirp chirp.
You have seen Whites take this abuse for twenty years now, so you assume that we've always been weak. You assume wrong!
Black Male

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Tired wrote:
I'm not trying to argue with you, but just for the record, there have been many cases of former refugees (i.e. legals) who have been deported for offenses as minor as traffic violations who have not claimed their citizenship in time and have been sent back to southeast Asia. The difference is their border is not close enough for them to sneak back in.

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Tired wrote:
I think it's sad and horrific to think that some people believe thatif you have a hispanic name you must be illegal and therefore worth less than any other type of person.
No, it goes like this - if you are not here legally then you must leave. I hope this helps.
Dude

Littleton, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

"nd NOW that we know the perp was WHITE, my question is what are YOU doing to help your people??"

Newsflash people= Barron is a hispanic last name. Sorry you're dumb.

“Sic with it”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Aurora

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

LOL! German too!
Dude wrote:
"nd NOW that we know the perp was WHITE, my question is what are YOU doing to help your people??"
Newsflash people= Barron is a hispanic last name. Sorry you're dumb.
wukong

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

seejay wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy this crap get's old!
I'm one White man that is TIRED of Mexicans calling Caucaisans racist!
If we're all racist, than stay home! Build up your countries, instead of trying to destroy ours! Name ONE nation you've built that is being overrun by us? Chirp chirp.
You have seen Whites take this abuse for twenty years now, so you assume that we've always been weak. You assume wrong!
ONE nation taken over?.......how 'bout america? poor poor abused white guy....(sniff-sniff)
aoi

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

Mexicans really make me sick. We need to get them out. I'm female and it looks like I'll be arming myself and going out to protect my country for my son alongside my husband because it doesn't look like most of the men in our country are going to stand up and do anything. I am truly sick of this trash on our landscape. It's time to act before it's too late.
wukong

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

aoi wrote:
Mexicans really make me sick. We need to get them out. I'm female and it looks like I'll be arming myself and going out to protect my country for my son alongside my husband because it doesn't look like most of the men in our country are going to stand up and do anything. I am truly sick of this trash on our landscape. It's time to act before it's too late.
since they are people and they share this world with us....that would make you just as trashy wouldn't it.

i understand that you think you are better than another human because of your color.....but i'm here to tell you, because of your hatred....you're NOT.

“Managing Internal Chaos”

Since: Jul 07

Denver

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2007

aoi wrote:
I had no idea that the illegals are immigrating all the way to Norway. Why are Norwegion men so complacent?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Denver Forum right now

Search the Denver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who likes opiates? 24 min doggs 7
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Frankie Rizzo 2,539
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 12,240
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 5 hr Kawalski 1,233
Dog, team gone? (Sep '06) 13 hr Venom 706
Judge strikes down gay marriage ban, stays ruling 15 hr Sir Andrew 11
Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Thu thank you hacker 611
•••
•••
•••
•••

Denver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Denver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••