Den of Iniquity (Sinners Unite)

“Not A Troll! ”

Level 7

Since: Sep 11

Dooshbag Agitator

#154 Nov 15, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>"shakes head"
I can`t believe you put them sled runners out here for EVERYONE to see.....
We are so through!!

*runs off tripping over my giant feet*

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#155 Nov 15, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless me father, for I haven't sinned! Okay, well, maybe I sinned a little this week. But not enough ;-)
How are you, good man?
I am fine, tired, but doing well. How is the weather out there? Still warm, or cold yet?

“Your Troll is My Goal”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

How Do You Like Me Now

#156 Nov 15, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah.. but my feet are huge! Boots make them even hugerererer!
Well,"Team Extroll" is hiring just so you know. Boots are our favorite tools.
That and Anti venom spray.[Shakes can].

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#157 Nov 15, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yeah.. but my feet are huge! Boots make them even hugerererer!
LOL! Now that I don't believe!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#158 Nov 15, 2012
SATAN_64 wrote:
<quoted text>I am fine, tired, but doing well. How is the weather out there? Still warm, or cold yet?
It's in the 20's at night, and 50's to 60's during the day. And always sunny. What I wouldn't give for a cloudy, rainy day. Better yet, I wish it would snow ;)

It's my bedtime. Goodnight all.

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#159 Nov 15, 2012
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
It's in the 20's at night, and 50's to 60's during the day. And always sunny. What I wouldn't give for a cloudy, rainy day. Better yet, I wish it would snow ;)
It's my bedtime. Goodnight all.
Snow? Yuck! I`ll take sunny any day over cloudy and raining.

Nite Cat, Have great dreams....

“Walk With Me In Hell”

Level 7

Since: Nov 11

Hell, Norway

#160 Nov 15, 2012
Death Kitten wrote:
<quoted text>
We are so through!!
*runs off tripping over my giant feet*
But, But, But KITTIE! Big feet ROCK!

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#161 Nov 15, 2012
Extrollanator- wrote:
<quoted text>Well,"Team Extroll" is hiring just so you know. Boots are our favorite tools.
That and Anti venom spray.[Shakes can].
Did somebody call me?
The chits getting so deep in some places we're gonna need waders instead of boots!
I stocked up on venom spray. Help yourselves we have plenty.

“Your Troll is My Goal”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

How Do You Like Me Now

#162 Nov 15, 2012
Auntie Venom wrote:
<quoted text>
Did somebody call me?
The chits getting so deep in some places we're gonna need waders instead of boots!
I stocked up on venom spray. Help yourselves we have plenty.
Yes we did. We might need more help..And a few more nets and venom..They seem to be multiplying on planet "Kernelkrackers"..Th ey keep sending in Drones to test the trolltard repelling shield. We might have to resort to "Monkeyballer" Tactics.. Oh what the hell ,,just for fun..Unreal left enough trolltard brainfeces and the three "tag alongtards" did too. I think Karl is multiplying too..

Kick a tard for Luck..

Level 3

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#163 Nov 15, 2012
Dang you should see some of the threads that popped up on my tracker. LMAO!
The drones aren't very well equipped at all and are easily recognized. I doubt we'll need the monkey ballers but I do have a couple in training if we need them.

Ew, good thing I had my boots on I just stepped in some brainfeces. Anybody have some Fabreeze? It's stinky!

“Laziness Rules!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

#164 Nov 20, 2012
Auntie Venom wrote:
Dang you should see some of the threads that popped up on my tracker. LMAO!
The drones aren't very well equipped at all and are easily recognized. I doubt we'll need the monkey ballers but I do have a couple in training if we need them.
Ew, good thing I had my boots on I just stepped in some brainfeces. Anybody have some Fabreeze? It's stinky!
It doesn't smell that bad to me. Let me know when the smell gets to bad and then I'll open a window.

“Laziness Rules!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

#165 Nov 20, 2012
too^^^^^^

That'll teach me to type, eat and fall asleep at the same time.

“Hvordan du kan lide mig nu????”

Level 4

Since: Sep 12

Vous faites chier

#166 Nov 21, 2012
Extrollanator- wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we did. We might need more help..And a few more nets and venom..They seem to be multiplying on planet "Kernelkrackers"..Th ey keep sending in Drones to test the trolltard repelling shield. We might have to resort to "Monkeyballer" Tactics.. Oh what the hell ,,just for fun..Unreal left enough trolltard brainfeces and the three "tag alongtards" did too. I think Karl is multiplying too..
Kick a tard for Luck..
Let me know how that works out for you snooper.......so far in 3 years it has not

Just saying

Have a nice day :)

“Laziness Rules!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

#167 Nov 28, 2012
I think I missed the convention, were there any pretty girls there?

“Im Not walking in that fire”

Since: Oct 12

Come closer

#169 Dec 8, 2012
Ok, Im here to Succumb.

“Laziness Rules!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

#171 Dec 10, 2012
--Greed-- wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course!
Typical, I sleep in and miss all the fun.

Since: Sep 12

Reading, Pennsylvania

#172 Jan 9, 2013
Hey, Sinners, where are you? Isn't there any sinning going on?

Hahaha!

“Laziness Rules!”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Maybe I'll get to it tomorrow.

#173 Jan 9, 2013
There sure is.

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Deadwood, SD

#174 Feb 25, 2013
Sinners! Unite!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#175 Feb 25, 2013
Greed got banned :(

Guess I'll have to take her place!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 3 min Just Think 5,898
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr Respect71 24,138
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 7 hr Respect71 335
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 hr Solina 19,148
Play the "end of the word" game (Jul '11) 12 hr Trunketeer 4,267
Open Borders Education in The Decline and Fall ... 16 hr Culture Auditor 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) 18 hr Trunketeer 25,230
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Denver Mortgages