Ruhr

Nov 21, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: How Stuff Works

It is in North Rhine-Westphalia state, near the Dutch border and adjoining the Rhine River.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2009
Walter Petri

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2009

I own 26 hectares in Lippe Germany. I am interested in selling this property and need a German realator.
Please contact me at: cjomar@netzero.com
Thank you,
W. Petri
Patrick Chinamasa

Montebello, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2009

Judged:

I know of a white Castillian conquistador type of guy who is about to sell his shares in oil fields and diamond mines on the west coast of Africa.He needs to polish his German because he is not practicing German at present.
Do German or Austrian women with bisexual tendencies engage in polygyny?
He will probably be happy with 3-4.He is considering buying some beach front properties in Southern California.He prefers to live aboard his boats, so the women get the run of the houses.
Each of his women will have secret Swiss accounts and trust funds set up in case there are kids from previous relationships.Polish women are also welcomed.He has a reading knowledge of Polish and Russian.
25-45 age range.
Summer homes in Montana and Wyoming as well as a condo in Palm Springs to be shared by his women.MUST be willing to share!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wuppertal, Germany Discussions

Search the Wuppertal, Germany Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Sabita PAUL (Nov '13) Nov '13 Jason HOWARD 1
Animal Photos Of The Week: Baboons, Giraffes, E... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Istor 1
edmund finkensieper of wuppertal (Jun '12) Jun '12 gaynice napier 1
German minister would buy more tax data-paper (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 1
German taxman aims to buy more Swiss bank data ... (Apr '12) Apr '12 neobyzantine 1
Exhibition celebrates one of the most important... (Mar '12) Mar '12 Fred Cooper 1
My German Grandad (Oct '11) Oct '11 Kelvin Painter 1
•••
•••