'Demjanjuk murdered my father Moshe in 1947'

Full story: Jerusalem Post
John Demjanjuk, while working after World War II as a truck driver for the US army motor pool in Ulm, Germany, deliberately ran over and killed Moshe Lisogorski on August 20, 1947, Lisogorski's son Saul told The Jerusalem Post on Thursday. Read more
Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

#1 Dec 17, 2009
I doubt that allegation can be proven. Although I'm sure the complainant is sincere, there are just too many uncertainties that cannot be corroborated--such as identity of the driver--and the intent of the driver. The incident was ruled an accident by the US Army. Many stories get embellished or distorted as time goes on, especially after 60 or more years.

This Demjanjuk trial has become a witch hunt, as suspected.

Demjanjuk, it should be remembered, was a Red Army soldier taken prisoner by the Nazi Germans, and therefore was also a victim.

Innocent untill proven guilty is the standard the court should be working to,
Martin Bott

Ettlingen, Germany

#2 Mar 15, 2010
Dr Lecter wrote:
I doubt that allegation can be proven. Although I'm sure the complainant is sincere, there are just too many uncertainties that cannot be corroborated--such as identity of the driver--and the intent of the driver. The incident was ruled an accident by the US Army. Many stories get embellished or distorted as time goes on, especially after 60 or more years.
This Demjanjuk trial has become a witch hunt, as suspected.
Demjanjuk, it should be remembered, was a Red Army soldier taken prisoner by the Nazi Germans, and therefore was also a victim.
Innocent untill proven guilty is the standard the court should be working to,
There had been excuses for every Nazi. As a result almost no one was punished and the Victims and even their children still are being persecuted to keep them busy and stop them complaining. My brother Markus Bott had been assassinated by the German BND which is the former GESTAPO under a new name. Just because of our homepage www.totalitaer.de .

Martin Bott
Dr Lecter

Toronto, Canada

#3 Mar 15, 2010
Martin Bott wrote:
<quoted text>
There had been excuses for every Nazi. As a result almost no one was punished and the Victims and even their children still are being persecuted to keep them busy and stop them complaining. My brother Markus Bott had been assassinated by the German BND which is the former GESTAPO under a new name. Just because of our homepage www.totalitaer.de .
Martin Bott
I'm truly sorry to hear about you brother.

Shameless Germany should go after real German Nazis not a scapegoat former Red Army prisoner of the Nazi Germans -- John Demjanjuk of Cleveland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ulm, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
east european? Jan '15 question 1
News Germany v Greece: A real Euro stress test (Jun '12) Jun '12 neobyzantine 1
Einstein was Japanese (Oct '10) Oct '10 rabbit 1
News Happy Birthday, Albert Einstein, Physicist Who ... (Mar '09) Mar '10 Janet 14
News Exclusive: 'Demjanjuk murdered my father Moshe ... (Dec '09) Dec '09 Dr Lecter 1
News Hans Joohs applicants sought (Jul '09) Jul '09 ute joohs mack 1
News German billionaire throws himself in front of t... (Jan '09) Jan '09 Ramafuchs 2
More from around the web