MARK 'PAPA' GUARDADO: Mark 'Papa' Gua...

MARK 'PAPA' GUARDADO: Mark 'Papa' Guardado funeral held Monday

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Sep 16, 2008, titled MARK 'PAPA' GUARDADO: Mark 'Papa' Guardado funeral held Monday. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Mark "Papa" Guardado, the 46-year-old Hells Angel leader, was shot dead Sept. 2; his funeral was held on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Cheecho

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Sep 22, 2008
The guy that shot him was a mongoloid, that is interesting. I think its great that there is a club especially for mongoloids, however has anyone checked into whether it is really safe for them to be riding motorcycles? I'm all for rights for handicapped people, I love to see the goofy bastards working at mcdonald's and so forth, but having a large group of them riding motorcycles together seems a little dangerous to me. Does the state of california actually give them motorcycle license endorsements? Also what is the deal with the hells angels starting fights with these guys? just leave them alone already, as if they don't have enough challenges already.
jon lucerne

Chicago, IL

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Papa Gordito is dead! Son ...of...a...bi....!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Stuttgart, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) Thu sfcvalliere 122
News German auto-parts maker opening El Paso warehouse May 13 huey goins 2
News Right-wing German party Alternative for Germany... May 1 Go AFD 3
News 400 arrested in protests at Germany far-right c... May 1 ATHENA the MACEDO... 5
News AfD readies for congress, banks on Islamophobia Apr 28 TEXAN _ PATRIOT 4
Where Weed is Found in Stuttgart Mar '16 Eyre 2
WE3D/Hash and Meds in Stuttgart Feb '16 Freddy 1
More from around the web