MARK 'PAPA' GUARDADO: Mark 'Papa' Guardado funeral held Monday

Full story: Chicago Tribune

Mark "Papa" Guardado, the 46-year-old Hells Angel leader, was shot dead Sept. 2; his funeral was held on Monday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Cheecho

Savage, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

The guy that shot him was a mongoloid, that is interesting. I think its great that there is a club especially for mongoloids, however has anyone checked into whether it is really safe for them to be riding motorcycles? I'm all for rights for handicapped people, I love to see the goofy bastards working at mcdonald's and so forth, but having a large group of them riding motorcycles together seems a little dangerous to me. Does the state of california actually give them motorcycle license endorsements? Also what is the deal with the hells angels starting fights with these guys? just leave them alone already, as if they don't have enough challenges already.
jon lucerne

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2008

Papa Gordito is dead! Son ...of...a...bi....!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Stuttgart, Germany Discussions

Search the Stuttgart, Germany Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Is bloody mary real? (Jan '08) Apr 6 selena 635
Stuttgarter Hofbrau Beer Now available in the USA (Nov '08) Mar 24 raymond valliere 107
First Porsche car unveiled after more than a ce... Jan '14 Sam 1
First Porsche car unveiled after more than a ce... Jan '14 This is critical 1
Court won't allow DaimlerChrysler suit in Calif. Jan '14 Anti-Kartoffel 4
Germany's Brain Drain Is Turkey's Net Gain Dec '13 Winston Churchill 4
Work starts on new schools in Stuttgart Dec '13 Guest 4
•••
•••
•••
•••