From Alsace to Castroville

Sep 7, 2008 Read more: Victoria Advocate

Photo Credit: Henry Wolff, Jr./Victoria Advocate This authentic half-timbered 17th Century home was brought from the Alsace region of France to Castroville in the late 1990s where it is now a tourist center for ...

Read more
Anonymous

Germany

#1 Sep 13, 2008
What a bunch of baloney! If you miss alsace so much then move back there you bunch of nazis!
And take frank hayes with you (dead or alive) when you go...
anonymous

El Paso, TX

#2 Feb 19, 2009
Cologne, Germany, you are such a big tough guy, aren't you??? What is your personal vendetta against Frank Hayes? The man had his due process. He was found NOT GUILTY of murder. He suffered in jail for 20 years for civil rights violation and came home to grandkids that only wished they had been able to grow up knowing their granddaddy. So many generations suffered because of the poor judgement of many. Grow up and get a life.
Anonymous

San Antonio, TX

#3 Apr 13, 2009
What is your problem?I get so tired of everyone pushing for equal rights,but when they break the law it's poor me I'm a mexican,black,minority,ect. You can't have it both ways.Anyone else and this would have been double jepordy.This man put his life on the line,and when he defended it against some THUG everyone turns their back on them.If you don't like white people stay on your side of the border and quit citing color.
STUPID

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2009
lolo
Brenda

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2009
ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strasbourg, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Joke German Political Party Has Won 2 Seats I... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ing 1
News Christmas in Europe perfected on a river cruise (Jan '14) Jan '14 Brian_G 1
News Does Russia become involved in Poland's war cri... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Leonid-Rostow 1
News German Group Files Claims Against Poland (Dec '06) Nov '12 Halonen is Conan ... 1,062
News European Jews get itchy feet (Feb '12) Apr '12 Lipush 167
News Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
News German Schulz is elected EU Parliament chief (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web