President Barack Obama: America has b...

President Barack Obama: America has been 'arrogant and dismissive' towards Europe

There are 2 comments on the story from Apr 3, 2009, titled President Barack Obama: America has been 'arrogant and dismissive' towards Europe. In it, reports that:

President Barack Obama has declared that America has "failed to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world" and has "shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive" towards its allies.

Join the discussion below, or

Detroit, MI

#1 Apr 3, 2009
good lord...we rebuilt the whole thing over there.. about60 years ago.. hiel..hitler.. zeek hile.. damm obamma

Detroit, MI

#2 Apr 3, 2009
stop kissing there ass in take care of us over here.. give us a juicy health plan like they have subsadise pension plan..s..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Strasbourg, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Joke German Political Party Has Won 2 Seats I... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ing 1
News Christmas in Europe perfected on a river cruise (Jan '14) Jan '14 Brian_G 1
News Does Russia become involved in Poland's war cri... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Leonid-Rostow 1
News German Group Files Claims Against Poland (Dec '06) Nov '12 Halonen is Conan ... 1,062
News European Jews get itchy feet (Feb '12) Apr '12 Lipush 167
News Sarkozy puts role of ECB back on French electio... (Apr '12) Apr '12 peter tucker 2
News German Schulz is elected EU Parliament chief (Jan '12) Jan '12 neobyzantine 1
More from around the web