Former Nazi hit man convicted over WWII murders

Full story: LA Daily News 16
A German court on Tuesday convicted an 88-year-old of murdering three Dutch civilians as part of a Nazi hit squad during World War II, capping six decades of efforts to bring the former Waffen SS man to justice. Full Story
Smitty

Carson, CA

#1 Mar 23, 2010
Hmm, we send out troops to whack civilians too, both in Idaho and in Afghanistan and we do it for their political views, we've now become the NAZIs ourselves.
Richie Rich

Monterey Park, CA

#2 Mar 23, 2010
Put this fu#$#er in an oven!!!!
Coach

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Mar 23, 2010
Slow roast this P.O.S. over an open flame.
Jamie

Glendale, CA

#4 Mar 23, 2010
So an 88 year-old man is sentenced to life imprisonment for 3 killings during World War II while in service of an occupying Germany that would certainly not tolerate a soldier's disobeying orders...and this is supposed to be justice? Meanwhile, the Israeli government kills Palestinian civilians(men/women/children) on an almost weekly basis with immunity yet the Weisenthal Center and the so-called 'Nazi-hunters' are ok with that. Truly the most repulsive example of hypocrisy combined with self-importance in modern history.
Mike

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Mar 23, 2010
Got him. Better late than never. An oven? An open flame? Not bad. I'm going with the microwave.
joe lopez

San Diego, CA

#6 Mar 23, 2010
This nazi should be shot in the neck so we can see his blood squirt out too.
Randy

Torrance, CA

#7 Mar 23, 2010
May I slit his throat?

“Bring it !”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Mar 23, 2010
Hang the old man by his package from a tree!!! haha!
that was 60 years ago

North Hollywood, CA

#9 Mar 23, 2010
get over it....what happens when are troops get in trouble in 60 years for the war on terror? do you think they should go to jail in 60 years? I know those Iraqi people aren't happy with us there what happens when they bring our soldiers to court?
American

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Mar 23, 2010
We need this kind of Man in America Today !
George W Bush

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Mar 23, 2010
why didn't we do the same to Janet Reno?

“Bring it !”

Since: Jan 09

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Mar 23, 2010
why don't they sew hes butt closed, and keep feeding him, and feeding him, and feeding him!
Gustavo Juarez

Garden Grove, CA

#14 Mar 23, 2010
Jamie wrote:
So an 88 year-old man is sentenced to life imprisonment for 3 killings during World War II while in service of an occupying Germany that would certainly not tolerate a soldier's disobeying orders...and this is supposed to be justice? Meanwhile, the Israeli government kills Palestinian civilians(men/women/children) on an almost weekly basis with immunity yet the Weisenthal Center and the so-called 'Nazi-hunters' are ok with that. Truly the most repulsive example of hypocrisy combined with self-importance in modern history.
Got any more antijew material for the board? Make sure to tell your doctors how much you hate jews when you need 'em in the future.
Gustavo Juarez

Garden Grove, CA

#15 Mar 23, 2010
American wrote:
We need this kind of Man in America Today !
Nice! He was your sworn enemy in WWII. Exactly how American are you?
Jackie Young

UK

#16 Mar 24, 2010
The sad part about this man is that they did not get him all those years ago and I am a survivor of Terezin as a baby
devry

Zanesville, OH

#17 Apr 7, 2010
more hollycost nonsense wheres the trials for the russian brutes who were so brave they raped kids what gallant allies. world war 2 was nothing but a a war of jewish hate on germany just look at all the jews who were behind fdr like bernard baruch, morgenthau, hillman even his speechwriter sam rosenman was a jew. auschwitz death toll first it was 4 million then 3 then 2 now 1.5 million i'll give 1,000$ to anybody who can tell me where those missing 2.5 million people ommited from it are at now so 6 million minus 2.5 million is 6 million or is math anti semtic LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALABC showcased three 48V hybrid demonstrators ... Feb 11 Solarman 1
Neo-Nazis take council seats in cities across G... (Jul '09) Jan '15 Vic 16
'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... (Jul '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Germany-based Army officer convicted of raping ... (Jun '14) Nov '14 alex 2
German government shocked by refugee abuse claims Sep '14 Tim 1
electroCore to Present at Major European Headac... Sep '14 noku 1
In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) Sep '14 Paul 4,286
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:27 am PST