Anti-euro party a wildcard in German elections

There are 5 comments on the Ledger-Enquirer.com story from Apr 14, 2013, titled Anti-euro party a wildcard in German elections. In it, Ledger-Enquirer.com reports that:

And it's enough to make people like Berlin businessman Horst Freiberg, who never felt much love for the euro currency, pine more than ever for the return of the German mark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ledger-Enquirer.com.

Sam

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#3 Apr 14, 2013
Germany should leave the Euro and bring back the Deutschmark!! I can use the money!
Merkel

Saarbrücken, Germany

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Have you forgotten how the world was whining because the D-Mark was too strong? Now the Euro is supposedly too weak for us.
The dimwits just can't make up their minds.

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Eurozone will survive only if immediately become federation as USA.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#6 Apr 14, 2013
I would invest every penny I have if they would bring back the Deutschmark! Screw the euro! It was never a viable currency in the first place! Why should the prosperous Nordic countries subsidize the profligate southern nations? If Greece still had its own currency they could devalue it for the benefit of the country and its exports. It would also make the country more attractive to tourists!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Neo-Nazis take council seats in cities across G... (Jul '09) 16 hr Teddy 17
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) Apr 17 its secrit 4,291
News ALABC showcased three 48V hybrid demonstrators ... Feb '15 Solarman 1
News 'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... (Jul '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Germany-based Army officer convicted of raping ... (Jun '14) Nov '14 alex 2
News German government shocked by refugee abuse claims (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tim 1
News electroCore to Present at Major European Headac... (Sep '14) Sep '14 noku 1
More from around the web