Thalidomide apology too little, too l...

Thalidomide apology too little, too late: victims

There are 2 comments on the National Post story from Sep 1, 2012, titled Thalidomide apology too little, too late: victims. In it, National Post reports that:

Victims of thalidomide said on Saturday an apology from the German inventor of the drug that caused birth defects in thousands of babies around the world was too little too late.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Post.

velman smith

Germany

#1 Sep 1, 2012
yup

what took them so long to reply????

The appologies aint worthed now.

should be talking of drugs that can reverse the situation.

And i wonder who will even be courageous to buy again from them. deserve to b closed down.
aur56

Aurora, MO

#2 Sep 2, 2012
An apology is worthless...it's too late for that,too many families affected by the birth defects of this drug...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) May '15 house mover 4,293
News Apparent 'suicide' of Golders Green student Jer... May '15 haretz 1
News Neo-Nazis take council seats in cities across G... (Jul '09) May '15 Teddy 17
News ALABC showcased three 48V hybrid demonstrators ... Feb '15 Solarman 1
News 'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... (Jul '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Germany-based Army officer convicted of raping ... (Jun '14) Nov '14 alex 2
News German government shocked by refugee abuse claims (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tim 1
More from around the web