Super surf - News

There are 2 comments on the Honolulu Star-Bulletin story from Jan 7, 2009, titled Super surf - News. In it, Honolulu Star-Bulletin reports that:

Ten-year-old Kylie Nagy was bodyboarding at Waimea Bay when the current pulled her about 200 feet offshore and far from other bodyboarders.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Honolulu Star-Bulletin.

Richard Richardson

Kapaa, HI

#1 Jan 11, 2009
The unpredictable nature of north shore surf keeps many at a respectful distance. Unfortunately surfing has become a marketable commodity and requires crowds of onlookers and such. Clueless people are being bussed out to see what all the commotion is about. Well, I believe it is really about shoe sales. The surfing industry has gone to China and elsewhere. Since most of the advertising is about shoes and such, well, . . .
kekoa aguirre

San Diego, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2009
be safe out there

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Apparent 'suicide' of Golders Green student Jer... Wed haretz 1
News Neo-Nazis take council seats in cities across G... (Jul '09) May 6 Teddy 17
News In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) Apr '15 its secrit 4,291
News ALABC showcased three 48V hybrid demonstrators ... Feb '15 Solarman 1
News 'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... (Jul '14) Nov '14 TheAfroHedgehog 2
News Germany-based Army officer convicted of raping ... (Jun '14) Nov '14 alex 2
News German government shocked by refugee abuse claims (Sep '14) Sep '14 Tim 1
More from around the web