Emergency detection systems for senior citizens

Feb 4, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EurekAlert!

This release is available in German . IMAGE: In the future, a new sensor system will automatically detect whether an elderly person is in an emergency situation and will automatically inform a trusted person.

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Feb 5, 2011
Cheap PERS for Seniors

Quezon, Philippines

#1 Feb 5, 2011
This is very true, giving the elderly a personal protection is very important especially that they have become frail due to their old age. I got one for my Dad a year ago and Iím really thankful I did because it saved him when he slipped on the kitchen floor. He is using the Just5 cell phone. Now, I would like to highlight that this is a phone with very reliable PERS features. More so, this doesnít cost a lot to secure the safety of the user. Unlike the conventional medical alert system, this doesnít have an expensve monthly fee. The rates offered by this provider are very practicalómaking the safety of elderly inexpensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) Aug 20 Neils van der Goo... 4,285
'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... Jul '14 RZG 1
Germany-based Army officer convicted of raping ... Jun '14 goi 1
Suspect in Nazi trial proud of his SS service (Nov '09) Feb '14 jeffry helms 7
Legendary Nibelung Treasure May Have Been Found... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Seggie Slave 1
Purity of beer 'threatened' by fracking (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hans 1
5 German breweries fined for price-fixing (Jan '14) Jan '14 Anti-Kartoffel 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••