Genealogy Query - AILSEN : EILSEN : ELLIS : ILSEN

Full story: Cousinconnect.com

I am searching for my father's birth parents, primarily his mother. He was born April 20, 1955 in Bad Kreuznach, Germany.
Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Dec 13, 2009
Karin

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2008

Send a E-Mail to uwe.nagel@bad-kreuznach.de and ask for the original birth certificate of you dad.
If you need more information let me know. I try to help you. I'm from Bad Kreuznach and live in Indianapolis Indiana
Kreuznacher Gaessje

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2008

Write to Bad Kreuznach and ask for the original birth certificate of you dad.
If you need more information let me know. I try to help you. I'm from Bad Kreuznach and live in Indianapolis Indiana
thendricks

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2008

Say I just found out my disant relatives were from Bad K. too--I do not know German they are the Mottweiler family--most of mine came from Winnweiler, Germany--a town of about 800. Where should I wrtie to get a town history of the Mottweilers-genealogy. I am thinking I have to work backward and go forward. They emmigrated in about the 1890s-three Mottweiler brothers and possibly the father. Thanks for your help/
thendricks

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2009

Ever hear of a place called Mottweiler Manor in Bad Kreuznach, Germany?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) Aug 20 Neils van der Goo... 4,285
'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... Jul '14 RZG 1
Germany-based Army officer convicted of raping ... Jun '14 goi 1
Suspect in Nazi trial proud of his SS service (Nov '09) Feb '14 jeffry helms 7
Legendary Nibelung Treasure May Have Been Found... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Seggie Slave 1
Purity of beer 'threatened' by fracking (Jan '14) Jan '14 Hans 1
5 German breweries fined for price-fixing (Jan '14) Jan '14 Anti-Kartoffel 2

Search the Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany Forum:
•••