Storms in Europe Kill 46, Disrupt Tra...

Storms in Europe Kill 46, Disrupt Travel

There are 5 comments on the The Associated Press story from Jan 19, 2007, titled Storms in Europe Kill 46, Disrupt Travel . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Europeans labored Friday to restore services across the continent after hurricane-force winds toppled trees, brought down power lines and damaged buildings, killing at least 46 people and disrupting travel for ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

PTM

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Jan 19, 2007
proof that god hates eurotrash!
fact!
Scutter

Glendale, CA

#2 Jan 19, 2007
Then, by your logic I guess Katrina proves God hates America and the Tsunami of 2005 is proof God hates all of South Asia. Hey, maybe God just hates all humans!

You're an idiot.
MSPMJ

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jan 20, 2007
agree with Scutter about PTM
who

Reading, UK

#4 Jan 20, 2007
I knew before I clicked on this thread that some pointless wanker would bring God into this.
Predictable dumb arse comment.
eurotrash

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#5 Jan 24, 2007
As one who lived through our recent wind storm---technically it's not a hurricane---I find it interesting to see it compared to Katrina or the Tsunami. We have these storms more often than most know, just don't the PR of the big ones. It only took 46 lives---unless you count the thousands of trees it viciously ripped out by their roots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Potsdam, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Merkel says German multiculturalism has failed (Oct '10) Mar '16 Ron 22
News Historians rethink key Soviet role in Japan defeat (Aug '10) Mar '16 James 10
News Germany Moves To Deport Refugees, Drain Other E... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Jane Said 1
Get to know about forthcoming Forums for 2015 (Dec '14) Dec '14 ICD 1
News Germany marks fall of Berlin Wall (Nov '14) Nov '14 Herrm 1
News Rabbis ordained in Poland in Jewish life growth (Sep '14) Sep '14 Balsa Jovovic 28
News Rabbis ordained in Poland in Jewish life growth (Sep '14) Sep '14 HalKW 2
More from around the web