Obituaries
Joachim Schwank

Naturita, CO

#1 Oct 9, 2006
I would like to find the obituary or death notice for my brother, Peter, who died in Karlsruhe on December 13, 2005. I live in America and can get no confirmation of his death. Can anyone local (Karlsruhe) help me? My email is:
[email protected]
Franciscus

Germany

#2 Dec 8, 2007
Im sorry to hear that, my prayers are with you my friend.
Dr Heinzgerd Kahle

United States

#3 Jan 23, 2008
My uncle recently passed away in Karlsruhe on January 21st. He used to a Professor of physics for many years at the Universite of Karlsruhe. can you help me find his obituary in the Karlsruhe newspapers. My e-mail address is
[email protected] Vielen dank.
Dieter Kahle
Jorg Gurtler

Randburg, South Africa

#4 Nov 20, 2009
My Mother passed away two weeks ago in Karlsruhe, she was remaried and her full name was Gerda Schulze married to Curt Schulze, i would like to get some sort of notice pertaining to this fact,,can anyone help me..

Jorg Gurtler
Jorg Gurtler

Randburg, South Africa

#5 Nov 20, 2009
My Mother passed away two weeks ago in Karlsruhe, she was remaried and her full name was Gerda Schulze married to Curt Schulze, i would like to get some sort of notice pertaining to this fact,,can anyone help me..

Jorg Gurtler

Email is [email protected]
August Nagel

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Dec 3, 2010
Passed away on May 2, 1965. Can you help me so I can read the obituary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Karlsruhe, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breast cancer treatments could increase risk of... (Feb '14) Feb '15 sakshi11 2
News Dinosaur graveyard found in Mexico yields bigge... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Jinfengopteryx 3
eye witness to a rape/gang bang by us army men (Aug '13) Aug '13 william cowart 1
Looking for my daughter (Mar '09) Oct '12 Nathaly Jacobs 6
News German court to decide fate of the euro (Sep '12) Sep '12 S_Calderon 1
News Germany instructed to hike refugee payments (Jul '12) Jul '12 Edward Karlson 1
Karlsruhe native son Andi Deris to be out of a ... (May '12) May '12 Swamper60 2
More from around the web