Modesty small price to pay

Modesty small price to pay

There are 12 comments on the Portales News-Tribune story from Dec 4, 2010, titled Modesty small price to pay. In it, Portales News-Tribune reports that:

Bet you can hardly wait for your next chance to fly the unfriendly skies on a commercial airline.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Portales News-Tribune.

AntiTyranny

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2010
Screw the Terroristic Sexual Assault and the AmeriKan Gestapo.
tomtheterrible

Clementon, NJ

#2 Dec 4, 2010
Since I no longer have need of a "fast flight" anywhere I will never use a plane to get anywhere. This industry has humiliated and abused the public like no other, except for the banks and big business. They charge an arm and a leg for a flight and you are at their mercy and they have none!!! Get to the airport at least 1 1/2 hrs before your flight, Pre book and pre register at your own cost. Luggage missing and rude attendents on the flights. All for the biggest gross in the history of air travel, NO!!! Nothing is worth boarding a plane that can't even gurantee take off time.
Warrior Woman

Farmington, NM

#3 Dec 4, 2010
What ever became of unlawful search and seizure? Modesty is not the issue!
Deputy276

Cave Creek, AZ

#4 Dec 4, 2010
I went through so someone besides me saw my woodie and maybe would touch it. I released like that one time. Quite exciting even if messy somewhat.
desperation

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Dec 5, 2010
Deputy276 wrote:
I went through so someone besides me saw my woodie and maybe would touch it. I released like that one time. Quite exciting even if messy somewhat.
is nothing to be proud of
Hippie Chick

Rio Rancho, NM

#6 Dec 5, 2010
Deputy276 wrote:
Usually the guys that talk the loudest have the least to talk about!
observer

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2010
I bought a ticket, was given choice of seats, was informed if I wanted to bring a change of clothes as well as personal items it would cost more, paid 2 weeks ahead of time, and at the end of the session was informed that the Airline could not guarantee the seats,times, or not to lose my baggage. I was charged extra for my suitcase last time, they lost it for three days and it showed up with a TSA notice saying that they looked at my underwear,socks,toothbrush,sho wer shoes, dirty clothes, and books for my safety. As a straight man I feel only a straight woman should feel up my groin before I fly, but the Government insists on having a possibly gay man feel my groin. For my safety? If I weren't traveling to see my 87 year old Mother I would not fly. Is this still the Home of the Brave and Land of the Free? What group of terrorists will cause us to restrict Americans next? Kill Osama Bin Laden now along with his family so Americans can be free to live again. He sent cowards to kill our Families and he and his family are still free. Give him what he gave all of America, kill his family and terrorize him, unless we do we will never be allowed to move freely in OUR Country. Eye for an eye is what he says, so let's reverse the roles and kill off his bloodline as he did to many families in America. If we don't he wins again.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 Dec 5, 2010
observer wrote:
I bought a ticket, was given choice of seats, was informed if I wanted to bring a change of clothes as well as personal items it would cost more, paid 2 weeks ahead of time, and at the end of the session was informed that the Airline could not guarantee the seats,times, or not to lose my baggage. I was charged extra for my suitcase last time, they lost it for three days and it showed up with a TSA notice saying that they looked at my underwear,socks,toothbrush,sho wer shoes, dirty clothes, and books for my safety. As a straight man I feel only a straight woman should feel up my groin before I fly, but the Government insists on having a possibly gay man feel my groin. For my safety? If I weren't traveling to see my 87 year old Mother I would not fly. Is this still the Home of the Brave and Land of the Free? What group of terrorists will cause us to restrict Americans next? Kill Osama Bin Laden now along with his family so Americans can be free to live again. He sent cowards to kill our Families and he and his family are still free. Give him what he gave all of America, kill his family and terrorize him, unless we do we will never be allowed to move freely in OUR Country. Eye for an eye is what he says, so let's reverse the roles and kill off his bloodline as he did to many families in America. If we don't he wins again.
Who cares if the TSA guy is gay? Are you attracted to every woman you meet? Same answer for someone who is gay. And I'm guessing they are none too pleased that they have to perform hundreds of pat downs daily.

Killing Bin Laden isn't going to stop terrorism.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#10 Dec 5, 2010
Don#t smoke.
sweep your house.
keep cool but not cold.
await for natural death..
take care of your family and friends.
I am not your preacher nor a tourist guide.

Since: Nov 08

Cologne- Germany

#11 Dec 5, 2010
Modesty is not a word in our modern consume oriented corporate controlled culture.
I deam it a grewt honour to proclaim that i am not with you all
SamD

Montgomery, AL

#12 Dec 6, 2010
HAs nothiong to do with "modesty" and everything to do with the FedGov sticking their nose where it is not wanted and does not belong

“42”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 15, 2010
Helping you child understand why (s)he may pose a threat to National Security:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_35kDzNt-gTQ/TOnMWt2...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hessen, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hanau says goodbye to U.S. troops (Nov '08) 18 hr Duane Hanson 1,451
News OPINION: Column: I-65 construction forces drive... Sep 1 hmmmm 1
News On This Day: Anne Frank's Diary Published (Jan '13) Aug 26 ayy 7
News Greece awaits European Central Bank decision on... Jul '15 27Hood 2
News Greece awaits European Central Bank decision on... Jul '15 Loser 2
News German central bank chief: cheap oil is stimulus (Dec '14) Jan '15 dariusrickard 2
News Europe Snowstorm Moves East After Burying Franc... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Zeppelin 2
More from around the web