Germany: Europe's tired engine

Aug 20, 2012 Full story: Star Tribune 21

With restaurant tables - and more - idled in Spain and other parts of the EU by persistent economic problems, all eyes are on Germany's economy, which is showing signs of sputtering.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
funny

Wiesbaden, Germany

#1 Aug 21, 2012
No surprise there... As the southern EU's economy dies out, so goes the German economy, since the only way german exported so much was because they lent Southern EU cheap credit at unbelievably low interest rates so that they could buy german (trash) exports... and now that the bubble is gone, the German economy is gone too... The only safe ones are the countries which stayed OUT of the euro... The euro is a german prison and once you go in you're trapped like in a roach motel...
hahaha

Wiesbaden, Germany

#2 Aug 22, 2012
Down with Germany once and for all... the Europe's retarded engine, not just tired engine... roflmao

You don't pay squat for the rest of the EU, German banks have been lending to southern EU for the last decade and now the debt bubble is back to haunt germany... do you honestly think that German wouldn't bail out the rest of europe forever with an unlimited amount of money? Of course they will, otherwise German banks would collapse over night and the German economy would totally meltdown... Can you say "Lehmann brothers" with a German accent???

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 23, 2012
hahaha wrote:
Down with Germany once and for all... the Europe's retarded engine, not just tired engine... roflmao
You don't pay squat for the rest of the EU, German banks have been lending to southern EU for the last decade and now the debt bubble is back to haunt germany... do you honestly think that German wouldn't bail out the rest of europe forever with an unlimited amount of money? Of course they will, otherwise German banks would collapse over night and the German economy would totally meltdown... Can you say "Lehmann brothers" with a German accent???
So do you think Germany is going down hill now?

I don't understand how the Germans would be naive enough to lend money to people who won't pay it back.
A German

Wiesbaden, Germany

#4 Aug 23, 2012
Clayton Rockwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand how the Germans would be naive enough to lend money to people who won't pay it back.
Any country which foolishly joined the euro, will be going down hill now. But Germany was the catalyst which caused the southern EU economies to collapse, since the germans profited over the exports to Southern EU by allowing them to borrow at ridiculously cheap interest rates, and by them having an artificially strong currency they were only able to import german products instead of increasing their manufacturing capabilities. The euro is an economic prison manufactured by the germans and now germany is getting what it deserves ( by having to bail them out constantly).
Anonymous

Hamburg, Germany

#6 Oct 21, 2012
Clayton Rockwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats it!!
For me as a German, i became unemployed last year, i get hardly enough money to live (eat, flat, etc)

There are more and more people here, living on the street, starving, dying in winter because of the cold Temperature..

I worked in Germany for 18 years, always paid for being "insured" when unemployed... which was quite a lot...
And just because my Boss has fired me, because i he was very old and senil, started to think i never have worked properly for him and would just surf the Internet. After a heavy discussion with him,(he cannot hear ver good), and decided to go to the Dr., and take a week illness...
after 4 dayys i received a letter, that i was fired.. he was just waiting for the right moment...
so this saved him 18000 Euro, compensation.. And as this was "my own fault" i didnt even got money from the German Government for 3 month.
now after 1 year, i had sold my TV, PS3, and couldnt pay for my car anymore.. short time later i had a button on it, as i am not ppaying for the car anymore i wasnt allowed to park there.. i asked all neighbours,, noone had a problem... its a tiy sidestreet..
No they took my car, and destroy it, when i wont pay 1200 Euro in 2 days.(car is worth 7000 Euro)...

So, even lost my car now..

And just because of some Politics and force, they give their monay to those countries, before changing the problems here in their own counttry...

Germany has fukced me son hard last year, will never work here againn and looking to leave soon.-...GERMANY,,,!Fukc youu"
right

Rüsselsheim, Germany

#7 Oct 21, 2012
Another German wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats it!!
For me as a German, i became unemployed last year, i get hardly enough money to live (eat, flat, etc)
There are more and more people here, living on the street, starving, dying in winter because of the cold Temperature..
I worked in Germany for 18 years, always paid for being "insured" when unemployed... which was quite a lot...
And just because my Boss has fired me, because i he was very old and senil, started to think i never have worked properly for him and would just surf the Internet. After a heavy discussion with him,(he cannot hear ver good), and decided to go to the Dr., and take a week illness...
after 4 dayys i received a letter, that i was fired.. he was just waiting for the right moment...
so this saved him 18000 Euro, compensation.. And as this was "my own fault" i didnt even got money from the German Government for 3 month.
now after 1 year, i had sold my TV, PS3, and couldnt pay for my car anymore.. short time later i had a button on it, as i am not ppaying for the car anymore i wasnt allowed to park there.. i asked all neighbours,, noone had a problem... its a tiy sidestreet..
No they took my car, and destroy it, when i wont pay 1200 Euro in 2 days.(car is worth 7000 Euro)...
So, even lost my car now..
And just because of some Politics and force, they give their monay to those countries, before changing the problems here in their own counttry...
Germany has fukced me son hard last year, will never work here againn and looking to leave soon.-...GERMANY,,,!Fukc youu"
Finally...A German with common sense. You got it right, Germany is a nation of selfish, self-righteous, ignorant idiots at every level. It is a bastardly country and one has to be extremely lucky to get up the ladder or get successful here... total lack of opportunities and the people, infrastructure, and society are worse than dogshit.
Jeremy

Saarbrücken, Germany

#8 Oct 21, 2012
right wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally...A German with common sense. You got it right, Germany is a nation of selfish, self-righteous, ignorant idiots at every level. It is a bastardly country and one has to be extremely lucky to get up the ladder or get successful here... total lack of opportunities and the people, infrastructure, and society are worse than dogshit.
Your ears must be constantly brown, because you have so much shit in your brain. I live and work in Germany for now two years and three month and i've been to many many countries before. Germany defenitely has the best infrastructure i have ever seen. I bet, no i know that you are an filthy immigrant who has a huge inferiority complex and is massively jealous about everything. I hope the brits get rid of you soon, otherwise i would have to be in the same county with you, when i pay a visit to my family. Just stfu and get out of here!
Germany sucks balls

Rüsselsheim, Germany

#9 Oct 22, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ears must be constantly brown, because you have so much shit in your brain. I live and work in Germany for now two years and three month and i've been to many many countries before. Germany defenitely has the best infrastructure i have ever seen. I bet, no i know that you are an filthy immigrant who has a huge inferiority complex and is massively jealous about everything. I hope the brits get rid of you soon, otherwise i would have to be in the same county with you, when i pay a visit to my family. Just stfu and get out of here!
LOL - So you you are from England but you can hardly spell, or write proper British-English? Whom do you think you are fooling, you desperate Kraut loser? Are you so desperate that you now have to pretend to be English? Germans are so lame and so pathetic, but everyone on this planet already knew that...
well

Hamilton, Canada

#10 Oct 22, 2012
When starving Africans and Arabs stop coming to EU then I would say Europe is in a bad position. Until then nope.
Romero

Hamburg, Germany

#11 Dec 5, 2013
I dont aggree with that european economy dies. Germany is growing and exporting many products. Have a look at worldwide famous german brands
http://www.deutsch-werden.de/beliebteste-erfo...
straa

UK

#12 Dec 5, 2013
The only European countries with strong growing econonies are the ones that stayed out of the euro like the UK, turkey and Russia
hitler was jew

United States

#13 Dec 10, 2013
germany died a long time ago.
Nina

Sydney, Australia

#14 Dec 10, 2013
UK is in the EU.Turkey was never allowed.Russian not accepted.EU was a bad idea from the start.
Joey

Sydney, Australia

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Some Germans are d*ckheads but most immigrants end up working in lowly jobs like prostitution,cleaning,factory work, and other menial jobs with Germans of low educational backgrounds or possibly low intelligence.The language is difficult to learn and they attract people from low achieving countries like Poland,Greece,Southern Italy,Turkey,Former Yugoslavia and Portugal as well as the third world.Deutschland-
Diesen frauen aus Ost Block haben die Turken stark in diesen land gemacht. Nearly all the pimps are Turkish and criminals Eastern European.The place is a circus.I am glad I am not there.
Joey

Sydney, Australia

#16 Dec 10, 2013
Germany sucks balls wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - So you you are from England but you can hardly spell, or write proper British-English? Whom do you think you are fooling, you desperate Kraut loser? Are you so desperate that you now have to pretend to be English? Germans are so lame and so pathetic, but everyone on this planet already knew that...
Stay away from the country-simple.The main ethnic groups are Polackos,former Yugoslavians,Greeks or Turks.No fun at all.Go to another country.
HITLER WAS JEW

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2013
yea german sucks real big balls
HITLER WAS JEW

United States

#18 Dec 10, 2013
Hey Joey,your poor country @$$tralia sucks too,
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#19 Dec 10, 2013
Germany is really europes parasite. They suck the weahlth out of every european country.
HITLER WAS JEW

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2013
Eigentlich Deutschland ist ein schones land,verliert aber all die menschen,die dort leben,sind rassistisch.
Anti-Kartoffel

Munich, Germany

#21 Dec 11, 2013
HITLER WAS JEW wrote:
Eigentlich Deutschland ist ein schones land,verliert aber all die menschen,die dort leben,sind rassistisch.
Truth !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hamburg, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Canadian laboratory team evacuated from Ebola z... Aug 30 motley crews 2
Canadian team evacuated from Ebola zone home Aug 30 TellItLikeItIs 1
11 Things You Probably Didn't Know About The Be... Aug '14 Greg 1
Expedia to buy online car rental reservation co... Jul '14 Jaxon Smith 1
Russia to extend Trans-Eurasian rail project to... Jun '14 Ainu 2
How we Americans saved the passengers on the 'S... Jun '14 Doc Proper 2
legal highs, or illegal ones!! May '14 bryce 1
•••

Hamburg, Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE