Bernanke strikes back at critics of b...

Bernanke strikes back at critics of bond-buying plan

There are 3 comments on the Today's Zaman story from Nov 20, 2010, titled Bernanke strikes back at critics of bond-buying plan. In it, Today's Zaman reports that:

US Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke said the high unemployment could persist for years without more stimulus from Congress.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Today's Zaman.

Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Nov 20, 2010
Dumb as a box of rocks. Stimulus, cripplingly expensive w/o much benefit, except to "special interests". Same w/QE2. Idiots addressing a solvency problem w/liquidity answers. Obviously what's needed is transferring the economy from the govt to private enterprise. Already your biggest budget item is the intrest you pay us each month. The only thing borrowing more money from us to pay off the unions will do is transfer more of your taxpayers money to us. Obviously that benefits us, but it's suicide for you. Is that really what you want to do? Clearly we're going to win no matter what you do, but the question is what shape will you be in when the dust settles? Of course we want to win, but we don't want to see you self-destruct. Come on, man up, lets duke it out, but please don't shoot yourself in the head
yaya

Nigeria

#2 Nov 20, 2010
ok u send me money
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#3 Nov 20, 2010
yaya wrote:
ok u send me money
Since interest rates are higher in your country than in the US, the excess money they're printing will zoom out of the US strait to your country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfurt, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bold moves, tepid gains: Have central banks met... Aug 26 Stephany McDowell 1
www.Chemsarus.com SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM... Aug 25 Manny 1
News Security experts: Remotes are hackable on many ... Aug 14 Go Blue Forever 3
Where the Best Wee-d/Meds ---Coke/Hash is found... Aug 14 Anderson 1
Research Chemicals Shop Pha.PrivateTrade Jul '16 NEXT 1
God Damned Holy Spirit!!! Jul '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 1
chemsarus.com is Corrupt,,, delete scams vendor... Jul '16 Manny 1
More from around the web