Local History: Scranton Army officer ...

Local History: Scranton Army officer defects to East Germany upon marriage rejection

There are 1 comment on the The Times-Tribune story from May 19, 2013, titled Local History: Scranton Army officer defects to East Germany upon marriage rejection. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

ASSOCIATED PRESS files ABOVE: Army Capt. Alfred Svenson of Scranton leaves the morning session of his general court-martial on June 30, 1964, in Frankfurt, Germany.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

Since: May 13

Scranton, PA

#1 May 19, 2013
We are the best producer of HIGH QUALITY real documents. With over a billion of our documents circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses, ID cards, birth certificates, novelty driver license,stamps, visas, universities diploma and other products for all countries like:USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.
To get the additional information and place the order just call or contact us via email mobile.
Contact us at ([email protected] )

PURCHASE NOVELTY PASSPORTS, DRIVERS LICENSES, ID CARDS, BIRTH CERTS & UNIVERSITIES DIPLOMA FOR THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:

Contact us at ([email protected] )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frankfurt, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Archbishop of Cologne Blasts Germany's Anti-Isl... 2 hr The Proclaimer 5
News Business Highlights Apr 22 UidiotRaceMAKEWOR... 2
News Islam not compatible with German constitution, ... Apr 19 Old Pom 12
best home you will love to be Mar '16 sex home 1
instant w33d / hash and meds delivery! Feb '16 Treez 2
News AfD, a Germanya s UKIPa , Sees Surge In Popular... Nov '15 Europe hates muslims 1
News OPINION: Column: I-65 construction forces drive... (Sep '15) Sep '15 hmmmm 1
More from around the web