Marijuana increases alcohol toxicity in young rats

Apr 8, 2008 | Posted by: Cash | Full story: www.sciencecodex.com

Marijuana is among the most frequently used illicit drugs by women during their childbearing years and there is growing concern that marijuana abuse during pregnancy, either alone or in combination with other drugs, may have serious effects on fetal brain development.
Comments
41 - 44 of 44 Comments Last updated Feb 10, 2009
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
David

Mukwonago, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

Oh and what a waste of an experiment!!! everyone knows when your wasted and take a hit of some kush ass dro sh*t or even poop, you get focked up!!!
Those poor mice, or maybe their enjoying it. HAHA
Matthew Arnold

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

If they really want to prove the point, they should sign up HUMANS to carry out the tests. I'm sure they wouldn't have a hard time finding volunteers.
frank

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2008

I want some of what dount tell is smokin'.
Britton De Young

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2009

Thank you for speaking up Lunatic. Mary Jane's friends like us always get shoved to the nonintellectual side of things despite that marijuana is the safest drug that changes mental thought, which means to others sending messages to the brain that affect sensory perception and coordination. And by all means i don't evoke mothers that are pregnant to use marijuana like anything else that could change your mental thought such as caffeine i don't condone to use it either, rather if i had a wife i would try and have her eat really good food no fast food or food high in carbs or fat like monounsaturated. i would just want her to have a full balanced diet. and another thing my mom wasn't on drugs and tripped the fuck out when i was in her she was christian and the nicest non drug user ever maybe she had coffee and that's probably why i have a.d.d,but what ever i can multi task like no other and it doesn't suppress me in whatever i do, maybe i have to concentrate a lot more than others,but whatever its good for me! rest in peace mom cancer took you away from us, but through those 13 years in having it, you were the best mommy i could ever have!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big surprise: Paris and London rank very low in... Jun '14 OCD 19
Paris and London behind rival destinations in h... Mar '14 Clear Dharma 3
headscissored in slavery (Dec '09) Aug '13 headscissor slave 8
%%alt_title%% (Jan '13) Jan '13 Merkel 1
Sizing up a new measuring ruler for the solar s... (Sep '12) Sep '12 NewChina 2
Audit Mitt Romney! (Sep '12) Sep '12 Simm 1
The Best and Brightest explain the Cuban Revolu... (Jul '12) Jul '12 rTkLa1 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••