Barack Obama: President to include Eg...

Barack Obama: President to include Egypt in trip

There are 22 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from May 8, 2009, titled Barack Obama: President to include Egypt in trip. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

The White House said Friday that President Barack Obama will give his long-awaited speech to the Muslim world in Egypt on June 4, the day before he visits a former German concentration camp that a great-uncle now in Chicago helped liberate in 1945.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Freedom is not Free”

Since: Nov 08

Berwyn, IL

#22 May 9, 2009
Skep Tackle wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the story or are you just ranting...as usual? It sounds like you were more comfortable with the faux president bush and his puppetier cheney!!
No just making a point and your ignorance just help me do that. And if you do not get this post then your a idiot on top of it.
Kawika

Waukegan, IL

#23 May 9, 2009
Maybe, he could do a photo op over the Pyramids in Air Force One while he is there...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weird Animals Jun '16 Abrahammock Relig... 1
News Why has xenophobia risen in Germany? (Jan '15) Jun '16 Der Punisher 3
News Anti-Immigrant Protests Grow as Refugees Flood ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Frank Toledo 1
News German government steps up criticism of anti-Is... (Oct '15) Nov '15 Bigkahuna9242 2
News Tensions in Germany rise amid flood of asylum-s... (Nov '15) Nov '15 TRUMP 4
News Dutch firebrand vows to show Muhammad cartoons ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 The_Prophet_Not_C... 2
solution centre (May '15) May '15 ROSE HOWARD 1
More from around the web