Audit Mitt Romney!
Simm

London, KY

#1 Sep 5, 2012
American Presidentual candidate Mitt Romney wants to audit the Fed. I think Mr. Mitt Romney needs to be audited Himself since He won't release His income tax records for the last five years, obviously, Mr. Romney has something to hide!. Mitt Romney is a perfect example for a full IRS audit!!!. Well that's just about like rich Americans, they're spoilt-brat PIGS who can't get enough!!!. Rich people in America grew up in permissive homes, always got what they wanted, they have very little character, they wont take no for an answer. All rich Americans want to do is TAKE!!!, take what they can from you. No wonder we have so many people on welfare, rich finks here won't invest in all us Americans, they wont see to it we all Americans have jobs!!!. Little wonder America is in debt!. This Mitt Romney, He is a very rich businessman and you all ( Germany ) better hope and pray He doesn't get it for the President in America!!!, people of this nature always have to have their way, you cannot possibally reason with them, I know because I for one tried to reason with them and they just literally spat back at me!!!, I am a disabled person on Social Security who wanted to work for a living, I wanted a job. So I tried to get a job at Walmart but they would not hire me. I know I probably could have done that work but the scermys wouldn't give me a fair chance, wouldn't even let me explain myself!!!. If Mitt Romney gets it for president in America you better watch out!!!. He is just a reflection of how rich scermys are in America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dresden, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Immigrant Protests Grow as Refugees Flood ... Dec '15 Frank Toledo 1
News Why has xenophobia risen in Germany? (Jan '15) Nov '15 Bigkahuna9242 2
News German government steps up criticism of anti-Is... Nov '15 Bigkahuna9242 2
News Tensions in Germany rise amid flood of asylum-s... Nov '15 TRUMP 4
News Dutch firebrand vows to show Muhammad cartoons ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 The_Prophet_Not_C... 2
solution centre (May '15) May '15 ROSE HOWARD 1
solution house (May '15) May '15 ROSE HOWARD 1
More from around the web