Searching for an old friend in Germany...

Posted in the Cologne, Germany Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Michelle

Elk City, OK

#1 Jul 29, 2007
I am looking for a friend whom I have not seen since October 1990. His name is Bernd Serapins. If you are him or if you know him, please have him contact me at michelle_lee_matthews@yahoo.co m.
mojdeh asadi golkar

Iran

#2 Aug 17, 2007
I am looking for a friend whom I have not seen since 2000. Her name is SHADI DEHGHAN ( SCHADI DEHGHAN ). If you are HER or if you know HER, please have HER contact me .

my E_MAIL ADDRESS :mojdeh1380@yahoo.com
mojdeh.golkar@gmail.com
ronnie greene

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Sep 8, 2007
please help me find an old but very cherrished friend..

her name is Durdica Milasincic
or
wolfram leinenwebber

my email address is
ronnie.greene@pitneybowes.co.n z
Ronnie Greene

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Sep 8, 2007
i am looking for a very old friend:)
her name is Durdica milasincic and wolfram leineinweber.
any input would be most appreciated!
contact me@ ronnie.greene@pitneybowes.co.n z
henning Golke

Guadalajara, Mexico

#5 Oct 13, 2007
i want know her email
Lailia Samigullina

Bronx, NY

#6 Nov 3, 2007
I'm looking for my old friend Galina Vadimovna Saharova whom I didn't see from 1990.
Kerri Smith

UK

#7 Jan 23, 2008
I am trying to get back in touch with Kerri Smith got a lot of news to tell her.

love from Alison x x
Gert Schmalhous

Solihull, UK

#8 Feb 23, 2008
I am trying to get in touch with Gert Schmalhous who lives in germany.I would like his email address.Becase it would be so nice to get in touch with him aftre all these years.My email is Beverley_dawn@hotmal.com
Gert Schmalhous

Solihull, UK

#9 Feb 23, 2008
I am trying to get in touch with Gert Schmalhous who lives in germany.I would like his email address.Because it would be so nice to get in touch with him afte all these years.My email is Beverley_dawn@hotmal.com
manuchehar

Bourget, Canada

#10 Mar 1, 2008
i am looking for my best girl frind Katrin Muller
1997-1988 we were student in odessa russia she is from shloisinging east germany ,she was student in hello nuwstate if i dont make a mistake ,we loved each other she waned to have a son from me ,cus on that time was comunisem and ,it was imposeble to get marrige
my son name is aleksander ,i got his pic but i didnt see him i was in afghanistan,the last letter i got from her she said that she wants to move to gera cityin 1988,after sotuation in my contry became very bad it was war ,and i didnt get any contact from her in 2001 i ceme to canada
if some one could help me i we be happy here is my email add darman12@hotmail.com
american indian

Luxemburg, Luxembourg

#11 Mar 6, 2008
im looking for new freinds
www.myspace.com/indiancamping
jessica

Shepherdsville, KY

#13 Apr 1, 2008
Hey Abbigail if ur out there i wont u to know that i really miss u. For anyone else is there anyway i can find her.I tried that one dos website and nothing.Her name is Abbigail Reno and her parents are Tonya and Tom Reno Please i really miss my best friend.
cynthia from california

Rialto, CA

#14 Apr 7, 2008
hi. i am looking for my good friend tomas zerluth from munich. he used to visit me here in california.if you know tom, or maybe think someone might, please pass my email on.
bikkirikki@hotmail.com
linda mayer

Port Charlotte, FL

#15 Apr 19, 2008
I am looking for an old friend of my husbands LUTZ BIELEFELD or ANY PEOPLE WHO WORKED at La Favourita Hotel GUERNSEY in 1963.
Please e.mail
lcmayer@comcast.net
hadi

Central District, Hong Kong

#16 Jun 5, 2008
injast
hadi

Central District, Hong Kong

#17 Jun 5, 2008
i looking for mr mahood farid
chrylbass

Nigeria

#18 Jun 5, 2008
I'm seeking for true love.
chrylbass

Nigeria

#19 Jun 5, 2008
I'm seeking for true love.
Kim Quinn

Kerrville, TX

#21 Jun 23, 2008
i am looking for my Henrike (RIKE) my exchange student who lived with me in maryland back around 1998 i think , she is from berlin and she is 27 now any one who can help me myspace kquinn1982 or email kquinn1982@yahoo.com
Trish

Swords Creek, VA

#22 Jun 24, 2008
I am looking for Benjiman Hamm he is from Germany, If you are him or know him please mail me @ ivynicole97@yahoo.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cologne, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Hot Dogs and Beer' in tow, former airman bring... Nov 20 TheAfroHedgehog 2
Violence erupts at far-right protest in Germany Oct 28 Semper Fi VI 1
Family reunited after 58 years. (Dec '13) Oct '14 Mark ALJeffries 2
The Caliphate Brings Trauma Sep '14 Cordwainer Trout 9
In Europe, skylines reflect the rise of Islam (Jul '07) Sep '14 Paul 4,287
Jacob Cassel, father of Sir Ernest Cassel (Oct '07) Aug '14 Linda Gillen 14
Searching for Elvira from Salsa club in London Jul '14 Jerry Nelson 1

Cologne, Germany People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

NFL Latest News