UN faces major obstacles if Assad fal...

UN faces major obstacles if Assad falls from power

There are 5 comments on the Seattle Post-Intelligencer story from Jul 28, 2012, titled UN faces major obstacles if Assad falls from power. In it, Seattle Post-Intelligencer reports that:

Senior officials looking into the role the U.N. could play in Syria if Bashar Assad falls from power face major obstacles, including a bitter division among world powers and the absence of an opposition leader.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Post-Intelligencer.

Karol

Czeladz, Poland

#1 Jul 28, 2012
Rebels think that Allah Ahbar will be good president.
Certainly that it is not possible and these people are out of their minds.
Assad is good president and these people should calm down, stop these fights, it has no sense, what they do. It is very bad, what they do, they ruin lives of milions of people in Syriaand ruin this poorcountry and Allah Ahbar is not very glad about it.
shah

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
If people behind the revolution are serious to make Syria democratic then they are on the right path.But if they are trying to bring instablity on the directions of some forgein power then they should be punished
Bjorn

Stockholm, Sweden

#3 Jul 29, 2012
shah wrote:
If people behind the revolution are serious to make Syria democratic then they are on the right path.But if they are trying to bring instablity on the directions of some forgein power then they should be punished
They want to bring instability and destroy country. They think that if they would get rid of Assad, it will rule Allah Ahbar there.It is really very moronic typical for simple people, who are deceived by criminal propaganda medias. There is no country, in which Allah Ahbar rules. Even Iran is islamic republic based on islamic rules, but there are people, who rule there, not Allah Ahbar.
Piaz2222

United States

#4 Jul 30, 2012
I do'nt think you andrstnd. Alaho akbar is not a person to run country. Alaho Albert is a word which you beleav if you beleav in ALAH.ALAHO AKBAR means ALAH GREAT
Mill

Germany

#5 Jul 30, 2012
Piaz2222 wrote:
I do'nt think you andrstnd. Alaho akbar is not a person to run country. Alaho Albert is a word which you beleav if you beleav in ALAH.ALAHO AKBAR means ALAH GREAT
I think that Assad was just chosen by Allaho Akbar to be president in syria. But an sheitan have possessed these rebels and they are out of their minds. They donĀ“t know what they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bonn, Germany Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global warming worsens with record temps, wides... May '16 Junk Or Treasure 1
News Magazines Canada hires new CEO (Dec '15) Dec '15 News Anchor X 1
News The Climate Post: World on Path to Miss 2C Target (Sep '15) Sep '15 Earthling-1 7
God Damned Holy Spirit!!!. (Jul '15) Jul '15 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 1
News Europe pivots between safety and privacy online (Jan '15) Jan '15 Kid_Tomorrow 1
News Religion is out of fashion with most German you... (Aug '08) Nov '14 Herb 5
News Greenhouse gas emissions hitting record highs (Jun '11) Nov '14 Earthling-1 214
More from around the web